New Ice Age

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: New Ice Age

Postby johnsmith » 18 Aug 2019, 18:21

HBS Guy wrote:ahahahaha

I asked “Dodgy Dave DuByne if I could post the image below:

Dodgy David DuByne @Adapt2031 18m
Replying to @PolAnimalAus @adapt2030 and @GrandSolarMin

By all means, please do! The more the truth is exposed the better. No more of this #grandsolarminimumscam

can't read it. To small.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Aug 2019, 20:32

Click on it then zoom in
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Aug 2019, 07:37

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Aug 2019, 00:04

That dumb fuck Dubyne not only dumped Booby right in it, he reckons I am John Smith and someone else. Of course, Booby did not correct his lover.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 23 Aug 2019, 21:04

HBS Guy wrote:That dumb fuck Dubyne not only dumped Booby right in it, he reckons I am John Smith and someone else. Of course, Booby did not correct his lover.

i saw that ... the guys as dopey as goober. No wonder they're so in love with each other. :c :c
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Aug 2019, 08:59

On Dubyne’s side he just wants Booby to keep watching his stupid, monetised YouTubes and probably making donations to Dubyne “for his work.”

Booby is really stupid and really in love :rofl :rofl

I never watched the idiots videos—not gonna help the prick make money—but some years ago I looked at the comments—page after page after page of comments. This week I looked at the comments to two of the lying videos—hardly a page. Nah, only real diehards (stupid like Booby or ideologically driven) still believe in the coming ice age.

We should be cooling down into a real ice age, instead we are warming.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Aug 2019, 09:01

Nice of Set to let the world know you are banned, John. Is this a new policy or just chest-puffing from Set? Little man seems to want to run all the MRBs.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Aug 2019, 10:16

Hey Set! Agnes has a Weather thread in Tavern, about the only viable thread she has, should that not be moved to the Dubyne MRB too? Since your Napoleon complex is getting an airing? Just saying.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 24 Aug 2019, 20:40

HBS Guy wrote:Hey Set! Agnes has a Weather thread in Tavern, about the only viable thread she has, should that not be moved to the Dubyne MRB too? Since your Napoleon complex is getting an airing? Just saying.

Ohh please... set doesn't care what MRB topics are in, he only cares about trying to oneup anyone associated with Aussie. So far he's succeeded only in showing what a dopey twat he is.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Aug 2019, 20:42

I know that, but it is a thread in the “wrong” MRB.

Shows how pathetic Mr Integrity is.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Aug 2019, 22:28

And Agnes the dickhead has not gotten any better at picking who a sock belongs to.

I have no socks over there, you vindictive idiot!

Spend your energies on your own board, all you got is talking about the weather!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Aug 2019, 06:53

How cute, those two idiots, Agnes dickhead and Booby, discussing me in Tavern while I am banned and banned from the Tavern. Fine behavior that from two numpties.

Booby of course does it because he believes, and loves, a lying charlatan and grifter called Dubyne and cannot defend said grifter from my refutation of he grifter’s rubbish. So the twerp calls me names and helps the grifter by giving him my details as found out by IQ in the sewer. Ah, love, the love of one man for another, a wonderful thing bwahahahahaha.

You will have noticed that Booby has been unable to refute a letter of the climate information I placed in Relationships. I asked the booby here what it meant that the peak of the temperature distributions decreased in the later distributions. Not a clue, not even a guess. IQ of about 80 is my guess, and homosexual tho nothing wrong with that.

Agnes the dickhead is just stupid and vindictive. That thread in the Tavern does you no favors, darling, it shows the world that you are a nasty little coward and says the same about Booby and lends credence to my charge that he gave my details to Dubyne.

Both Agnes and Booby are members here or, more risky, they can guest post, to defend themselves from the obvious charges of being stupid and cowardly and plain fucking nasty little oicks.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Aug 2019, 17:01

Liar Dubyne made a lying video about “rare” summer snow in British Columbia. Except—somebody pointed out on Twitter that snow usually falls there this time of year.

In other lying video, apparently Cairns got a bit cold. No balancing this against the mild to warm winter so far or the hottest ever summer over the whole continent. Only the really, really stupid, like Booby or those really emotionally wrapped up in the ice age or those besotted homosexually with Dubyne (Booby) still follow the grifter.

Shit, Dave might actually have to do some honest work soon!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Aug 2019, 17:43

Parakeelia millions! @PolAnimalAus

Have not #gotminiiceage

Some grifter with the nick Adapt2030 made a video. Apparently Cairns got a bit cold.

Wow, stop thinking about the hottest ever summer over the whole continent, the mild to warm winter, Greenland suffering a huge melt—Cairns was slightly cooler so IceAge!

Parakeelia millions! @PolAnimalAus 34m

Do people really take this asinine rubbish seriously? One town a bit cool is proof of an ice age? Global warming has shifted and skewed temperature distributions to the hot side. So can still get cold weather just not as often whereas we see much hotter weather more often.

Jeremy Wickersheimer @jwickers

Replying to @PolAnimalAus

They must have graduated from Heller's school of cherry picking :bgrin

:rofl :rofl :rofl
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Aug 2019, 12:07

The Brains of a Peahen aka Agnes the Idiotic, has just banned Mr Piggly Wiggly from the comatose Tavern, calling it “Monk/Greggy” despite Set TELLING her it was not likely me. Never learns that one, solid bone from the neck up.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Aug 2019, 12:13

Someone else with the brains of a peahen (and i use that word deliberately) is Booby. Nobody much cares about his attack on me for showing he gave Dubyne my details and nobody much will give a stuff about his poll “Is Monk a drunk?” which is just Booby being a weak little fairy doing so from the safety of a double ban: I am banned from OzPol as I wanted and the other vindictive idiot has banned me from Tavern where I might have boosted her post count a bit. Fuckwits both, not just stupid but weak and vindictive with it.

Booby likes to spout “Monk is a drunk” when he can do it safely because I have effortlessly refuted the silly rubbish from David Dubyne that Booby posts. Booby cannot defend his lover so uses derogatory terms when safe to do so to try and bolster his pathetically weak self esteem.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Aug 2019, 12:51

I wonder if Mr Piggly Wiggly is Karnal? Certainly has the wit! That was Greggy’s guess, BTW. He isn’t PW. Agnes never could tell who was behind a sock. Lack of brains I guess.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Aug 2019, 15:56

Poll: is Agness a vindictive fuckhead?

Poll: Is Booby gayer than a bag of dicks?

Poll: Is Barry from the Bush a Wanker?

Going to launch those polls when my ban is over in a day or two.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Aug 2019, 15:58

Poll: did Agnes the Vindictive Bitch create Mr Piggly Wiggly to try and lengthen my ban? Did the homo Booby give her the idea or was it Body Odor, the rancid head of the sewer? Maybe another poll or two?

Poll: Is Agness the Vindictive Bitch fit to mod Tavern?

Poll: is a fairy like Booby fit to Mod Environment when it is just his love affair with Dubyne that is the real business of that MRB? Poll: Should Booby and Dubyne get a room?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Aug 2019, 15:59

I am serious about launching those polls! If cunts think it fun to make fun of me when I cannot hit back I will have my fun, never fear. Precedent for abuse has been set.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Aug 2019, 16:50

It seems that Gordon, unlike Agnes the Vindictive Dickhead, has some sense of decency: hid or deleted Barry from the Wankers’ post calling me a drunk.

Agness, over to you, dickhead! As it stands you allow abuse and are not fit to Mod Tavern like Booby the Gayer than a Bag of Dicks is not fit to run Environment!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 27 Aug 2019, 21:07

Nice to see that Agnes got a rush of decency. Polls removed.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Sep 2019, 21:56

Some shit on Twitter who used my full name without my permission has had his account suspended.

Who did he get it from? Dubyne who got it from Booby?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Sep 2019, 10:37

Poor Booby, believes and outright liar like Dubyne:

His snow depth “record” is anything but:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Previous

Return to Sand Pit