To Booby the gullible fool

This board is moving to a new board running different, more capable software. Please go here:

http://www.polanimal.com.au/xenforo

You will need to be issued a temporary password on the new board. Please PM HBS Guy, Aussie or mothra for one.

The new board is well worth the little bit of pain involved.

This board will remain open for users who have not posted recently to find the new board

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Is Debuyne a snake oil salesman?

Poll ended at 09 Apr 2018, 17:00

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes
Could not care less.
No votes

Total votes: 5

DonDeeHippy
Warthog
spamone: Animal

Re: To Booby the gullible fool

Post by DonDeeHippy »

my reply to ICE age this morning hehe
so frost around Rockhampton is big news....... It's winter
he is making it sound like they never have had a frosty day in central QLD.
I'm sure frost happens a lot closer than 2400km from the equator in the desert in central Australia.
Its been cold where we live and still no frost here.... usually needs to be about -4... so winter still hasn't killed the grass

ohh cods has waddled in too surprise..
its cold in Canberra but its definitely been colder so no records going here either.....we need the cold to kill some of the germs that breed in the heat......weve also had rain.. no snow yet...so all pretty normal for winter

although I don't know what germs that die in heat.....
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
Shellandshilo1956 ….. Even an annoying troll, has the right to free speech.

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

DonDeeHippy wrote:he is making it sound like they never have had a frosty day in central QLD.
wait until he hears of snow at stanthorpe. Then he'll really go off like a cracker :c :c
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

DonDeeHippy
Warthog

Post by DonDeeHippy »

ohh snow again this year, one of my friends with a caravan went down there last year for the night to be in snow. We r about 3-4 hours from Stanthorpe.
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

There sure are a lot of fools around letting themselves be led by the nose to donate to what I get told on Twitter are “real scientists” just they talk shit and have no science qualifications :rofl :rofl :rofl

I also get told I listen to the MSM too much yet all the scammers can produce—MSM reports of local cold and precipitation! What a weird and wacky world this globe can be!

None read even wiki, e.g. hail being a sign of the GSM/Ice Age/Global Cooling. These idiots have not a clue about how hail is formed. They must have seen hail on summer days but they draw no conclusion from that. At least cods was being halfway realistic about Canberra weather.

One moron was saying on Twitter the “Polar Vortex” had hit the Gold Coast! No idea what a Polar Vortex is, obviously, yet she could have looked it up on wiki probably. Brainwashed, using terms they heard but don’t understand.

Sir Bobby
mountain lion

Post by Sir Bobby »

Ozpolitic finally gets the recognition it deserves -

international recognition:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... /5190#5193

Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

Sir Bobby wrote:Ozpolitic finally gets the recognition it deserves -

international recognition:

what the fuck is unusual about frost in the middle of winter?

you fucken idiot
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

HBS Guy wrote: One moron was saying on Twitter the “Polar Vortex” had hit the Gold Coast! No idea what a Polar Vortex is, obviously, yet she could have looked it up on wiki probably. Brainwashed, using terms they heard but don’t understand.
went to sons viola performance tonight, after that we went out for a pizza. Wife commented how it wasn't as cold as it has been in previous winters.
Whatever he polar vortex is, keep it up, I hate the cold :roll :roll :roll :roll
FD.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Ahahahaha a snake oil seller pats Booby on the head and Booby thinks OzPol has international recognition? Maybe 2-300 dupes still follow the snake oil seller but Booby thinks he has done something great.

The mind boggles, it really does.

I wonder just how much money Booby has donated to Dubyne? Must be LOTS.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Oh my gawd! Booby:
Yes - instead of being like him:
trying to get people banned by splitting hairs
over a word they used -
indulging in petty squabbles -
trolling and making a nuisance of himself -
tag teaming with his mate Monk -
then when no one would reply -
arguing with Monk instead -

I was out there reporting facts -
placing Ozpolitic as an international forum on climate change.
I did the hard yards & I hope it will attract many more members.

To all those who wanted me to fail -
now is the time to man up & apologise.
You just want a pat on the head from Dubyne. Facts? Nah, just crap Dubyne puts in his dodgy YouTubes!

None of the morons who follow Dubyne give a stuff he pats you on the head.

The Dubyne MRB is dead as the dodo.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

He did the hard yards. My god! All the idiot has ever done is post the Dubyne dodgy YouTubes. Nobody on OzPol gives a stuff. Nobody watching the dodgy Dubyne YouTubes gives a stuff.

170K views says Booby. 160K of those will be bots.

Colossal waste of time. It is still only Booby and the Moronic watch the dodgy YouTubes. He has not converted a single OzPol or PA member to believe in the unbelievable ice age. He has not attracted a single new person to OzPol. Yet he thinks he has done wonders. pfffft!

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Piers Corbyn @Piers_Corbyn 3h3 hours ago More

"BRILL!" http://www.WeatherAction.com <=Coming #Heatwave is ON #BI, W #Eu ~22-25June Confirming #forecasts 130d+4wk ahead <=#SubscribeNow #Prepare #Wild changes #June #July #Aug #Summer... #farming #Crops #heat #CropCircles #Hay #Wheat #Barley #wx #hail #thunder #floods #floodsafety RT

Piers will celebrate the “#miniiceage” one day, European heatwave the next. Man of firm principles “Subscribe now!”

A little dupe of the “global kewling” nonsense asked plaintively:
How does all this tie in with the #miniiceage ? Very puzzlin!

It was said that the slowing AMOC would cause cold winters and hot summers to Britain and W Europe and likely NE of the US too. That seems to be correct. It will puzzle the poor fish who believe the scammers like Dubyne, “Diamond Dave” of Oppenheimer Ranch Project, the “Ice Age Farmer” etc.

Sir Bobby
mountain lion

Post by Sir Bobby »

David DuByne replies personally to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRh-SvrFGXc

Bobby
9 hours ago
Thanks David,
Me along with many other posters at Ozpolitic have received some recognition thanks to you.
I don't really consider myself as an expert - more a humble messenger -
I merely report the weather events & have done so for many years.
It's getting colder - especially in the last 2 years as the GSM intensifies.
You're right - we don't get the facts out of the main stream media.
For some reason they are still stuck on the idea of global warming
even though we are having record cold events.
cheers
Bobby.

Highlighted reply
Adapt 2030
3 hours ago
Don't sell yourself short, you are one of the best and most knowledgeable in Australia of the local continental situation. Thank you for all the hard work you have put in over the years. It's here now, now people are beginning to look for answers. I'm glad you are there to be the messenger + expert !

Yes - I did it my way.

To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way.

Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'

DonDeeHippy
Warthog

Post by DonDeeHippy »

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Yeah, very sad.

No knowledge of science.

Been following this scammer for 3 years I think, faithfully reports all the local cold events each winter. Doesn’t notice it doesn’t add up to an ice age or even to cooling. Like some of the other dupes thinks we have cooled for 4 years. Nah, just moving away from big 2016 El Nino, through a weak La Nina and May was still fourth warmest May on record.

Interesting things, but Booby doesn’t see this.

A GSM would cool the globe like 0.13–0.3°C. 0.3°C would be a Maunder–level minimum. We have warmed 1.2°C since 1880, what the hell is 0.3°C cooling going to do? And still have CO2 etc in air, AGW would wind back that trivial bit cooling in a short time, start warming again.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Made a thread on Twitter:
Parakeelia millions!

@PolAnimalAus
30m30 minutes ago
More
No #miniiceage.

I post not to educate the scammers, they know they are bullshitting.

I post not to educate those duped by the ice age scammers—too late

I post to try and show those thinking #globalcooling could be real that it isn’t. Local cold events is all you will see.

1 reply 0 retweets 1 like
Reply 1 Retweet Like 1 View Tweet activity

Parakeelia millions!

@PolAnimalAus
27m27 minutes ago
More
You will be told hail is a sign global cooling. It isn’t. #AGW causes more evaporation and bigger thermals, thunderstorms send moist air waayyy up in air, where it freezes, accretes more ice, falls, accreting more, sticking to other hailstones until below cloud layer.

1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like View Tweet activity

Parakeelia millions!

@PolAnimalAus
25m25 minutes ago
More
AGW has made the Jet Streams weak, meandering, chaotic. Polar air can more easily leave poles, cause cold weather lower latitudes. But that means warm air enters the polar areas. So no global cooling you see?

Parakeelia millions!

@PolAnimalAus
22m22 minutes ago
More
But #AGW does work. As CO2 content rises more thermal infra red (IR) is blocked and redirected to lower atmosphere and surface, warming them. Spectrometers on satellites and the surface show this blocking of IR, the back radiation. So AGW is solid science worked out in 1905!

Parakeelia millions!

@PolAnimalAus
20m20 minutes ago
More
Arrehenius worked out the science and calculated climate sensitivity or how much the world would warm if CO2 doubled. That estimate is close to what we now reckon it is. First suspected in 1820 BTW.

Parakeelia millions!

@PolAnimalAus
19m19 minutes ago
More
Less IR reaching space, more reaching surface:

Parakeelia millions!

@PolAnimalAus
More
Earth is a black body receiving radiation from sun. Emits IR to return to equilibrium temperature like all black bodies. With IR blocked and redirected the globe inevitably warms up. Oceans store a lot of heat else it would be hotter on land.

11:17 AM - 20 Jun 2018 from Australia
New conversation

Parakeelia millions!

@PolAnimalAus
3m3 minutes ago
More
Observations of other stars. A GSM would reduce some UV reaching us, cooling us by 0.13–0.3°C. We have warmed 1.2°C since 1880, who cares about trivial bit cooling? AGW would wipe out that bit cooling in not many years, warm us again. Then GSM ends, warming gets boost!

Parakeelia millions!

@PolAnimalAus
now
More
We have warmed heaps since 1980s. The sun has been slightly quieter since 1980s. So the sun is not big driver of climate change. CO2 does change the climate, warms it. So much for a lot of the bullshit you will read in these threads! CO2 really is a “control knob” for climate!

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

Sir Bobby wrote:you are one of the best and most knowledgeable in Australia of the local continental situation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FD.

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

johnsmith wrote:
what the fuck is unusual about frost in the middle of winter?

you fucken idiot

bump for boobie

still waiting for an answer you idiot
FD.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

It was 11°C here Monday, 13°C Tue, 15°C Wed and today forecast is 18°C.

So bit antarctic air hit gold coast, that is over—but the ice age is still going in the minds of dupes.

Only interesting thing to my mind—how did that Antarctic air sail over south–central Australia to hit the Gold Coast?

To do with weakened, wavy, chaotic southern Jet Stream I would say, like the Beast from the East was but that was warm air entering the Arctic from Siberia, pushing the cold air south and east. But something must have caused that air, that cold front etc get moving.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Boobhead hasn’t been back to boast of his “achievements.”

Said achievements amount to posting a comment or two to a Dubyne YouTube and posting said dodgy YouTubes to OzPol.

Me, I take the scammers and dupes on in Twitter! I don’t care who the fuck they are, I show the errors in their statements and I post the real science. I cop abuse, yes, me, cop abuse! I get told I get paid to Tweet! I keep posting the science, the truth. I do believe I have put a few to flight. I don’t care.

I posted my “99 theses” to the GSM cathedral door!

I post not to convince the scammers for they know they talk bullshit!

I post not to convince the dupes of the scammers—too late!

bwahahahahahahahaha!

I look not for pats on the head. I look to people seeing the truth.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

ahahahaha poor old Booby

—tries to make it sound like things really are cooling. Fuck me, I used to have to pour water over my car to get rid of ice.

—tries to make it sound like he really did do “hard yards” but all he tried for, and got awwwww was a pat on the head fro Dubyne.

Nobody gives a stuff, Booby. We know what winter brings and the ice age is just a way for Dubyne to make some extra money, off you!

Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Post by Aussie »

HBS Guy wrote:ahahahaha poor old Booby

—tries to make it sound like things really are cooling. Fuck me, I used to have to pour water over my car to get rid of ice.

—tries to make it sound like he really did do “hard yards” but all he tried for, and got awwwww was a pat on the head fro Dubyne.

Nobody gives a stuff, Booby. We know what winter brings and the ice age is just a way for Dubyne to make some extra money, off you!
Yes indeed. I recall, years ago, us driving my Parents down to Canberra for the nieces' weddings. Car not garaged. In the mornings, covered with frost and needed to be seriously watered off. Just pure snake oil humbug placebo snake oil crap, Bobby......and you are peddling it.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Yeah. I dunno if my car still frosts up, being retired there are an utterly loved lack of early morning starts. Not much frost around at 10.00am or later :jump

Squire
Cheetah

Post by Squire »

Sir Bobby wrote:David DuByne replies personally to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRh-SvrFGXc

Bobby
9 hours ago
Thanks David,
Me along with many other posters at Ozpolitic have received some recognition thanks to you.
I don't really consider myself as an expert - more a humble messenger -
I merely report the weather events & have done so for many years.
It's getting colder - especially in the last 2 years as the GSM intensifies.
You're right - we don't get the facts out of the main stream media.
For some reason they are still stuck on the idea of global warming
even though we are having record cold events.
cheers
Bobby.

Highlighted reply
Adapt 2030
3 hours ago
Don't sell yourself short, you are one of the best and most knowledgeable in Australia of the local continental situation. Thank you for all the hard work you have put in over the years. It's here now, now people are beginning to look for answers. I'm glad you are there to be the messenger + expert !

Yes - I did it my way.

To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way.

Bobby's servile obeisance should be accompanied by very loud sucking sounds.

How pathetic you are Bobby. Get off your knees and be a man.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

He remind you of a puppy dog looking for pats on the head?

Yeah, Dubyne has 55K subscriptions. But maybe 100 people comment—I think the subs figure makes Dubyne look more important than he is.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Geez, how gullible is Booby?

1. David DuByne has already stated that big oil & coal don't pay him a penny.

2. He just said on his latest video that the temperature in Antarctica was minus 42 degrees

3. the only place that ice is melting right now in Antarctica is where there's volcanic activity - FACT.
David says that in his video.

4. You're right - we don't get the facts out of the main stream media.

David said and that is FACT. Crap.

A video would take David 30 minutes to put together. He gets told some things to say, the rest is easy: Google alerts for stuff like “snow” and “cold” and “storm” etc. Capture video from news reports, write a spiel, and he gets paid + advertising revenue +donations.

Those international top scientists are no such thing. John Casey is a retired NASA engineer, worked on spacecraft, knows nothing about climate, volcanoes or earthquakes, somebody tells him what to say.

Dubyne is wrong. Some volcanoes under West Antartica, none under East Antarctica. Both are melting. Pulses of warm water reach Antarctica and melt the ice that is partly in the sea, partly on land. Warm air thins the glaciers too.

The only interesting thing is: why haven’t temperatures gone down more after the big 2016 El Nino? Are the seas with their huge stores of heat keeping global climate more constant, losing heat as land cools, storing more when globe heats?

A new El Nino is forming. More record high temps on the way.

I have read reports that the aerosols we create have masked some of the warming. Maybe.