Welcome to Adeline

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Welcome to Adeline

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Jun 2018, 16:21

Just approved the account and she is ready to post!

Welcome, thank you for joining us.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50037
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Welcome to Adeline

Postby johnsmith » 23 Jun 2018, 16:23

welcome :hlo
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6901
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Welcome to Adeline

Postby mothra » 23 Jun 2018, 16:25

Hiya Adeline. Nice to have another woman about ... :Hi
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5552
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Welcome to Adeline

Postby johnsmith » 23 Jun 2018, 16:28

mothra wrote:Hiya Adeline. Nice to have another woman about ... :Hi



Youre a woman? :b :b :b :b ..............................and after all this time .









just kidding
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6901
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Welcome to Adeline

Postby mothra » 23 Jun 2018, 16:36

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:Hiya Adeline. Nice to have another woman about ... :Hi



Youre a woman? :b :b :b :b ..............................and after all this time .









just kidding



Auggie's got me as his wallpaper.

Image
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5552
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Welcome to Adeline

Postby johnsmith » 23 Jun 2018, 16:39

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:Hiya Adeline. Nice to have another woman about ... :Hi



Youre a woman? :b :b :b :b ..............................and after all this time .









just kidding



Auggie's got me as his wallpaper.

Image



Auggie loves you. He just has trouble expressing his feelings for you. He'll get there
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6901
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Welcome to Adeline

Postby mothra » 23 Jun 2018, 16:45

What a horrible thought!
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5552
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Welcome to Adeline

Postby johnsmith » 23 Jun 2018, 16:48

mothra wrote:What a horrible thought!



he ain't so bad. He's just a pup.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6901
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Welcome to Adeline

Postby mothra » 23 Jun 2018, 16:52

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:What a horrible thought!



he ain't so bad. He's just a pup.


I had, until recently, been accommodating of that. I am inspired however to be less ... maternal ... owing to recent events.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5552
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Welcome to Adeline

Postby johnsmith » 23 Jun 2018, 16:58

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:What a horrible thought!



he ain't so bad. He's just a pup.


I had, until recently, been accommodating of that. I am inspired however to be less ... maternal ... owing to recent events.



From an outsider's perspective, and at risk of making myself a target, I think he over reacted then. As I think you're over reacting now.

You know not to take this stuff personally.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6901
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Welcome to Adeline

Postby mothra » 23 Jun 2018, 17:02

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:What a horrible thought!



he ain't so bad. He's just a pup.


I had, until recently, been accommodating of that. I am inspired however to be less ... maternal ... owing to recent events.



From an outsider's perspective, and at risk of making myself a target, I think he over reacted then. As I think you're over reacting now.

You know not to take this stuff personally.


John, i'm not over-reacting, nor am i taking it personally.

It has merely shifted my perception of him.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5552
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal


Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest