funny

This board is moving to a new board running different, more capable software. Please go here:

http://www.polanimal.com.au/xenforo

You will need to be issued a temporary password on the new board. Please PM HBS Guy, Aussie or mothra for one.

The new board is well worth the little bit of pain involved.

This board will remain open for users who have not posted recently to find the new board

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.
Texan
Cheetah
spamone: Animal

Re: funny

Post by Texan »

Eh, screw it. It's not like I do anything illegal and I'm pretty honest and won't be caught in lies. If they want to make fun of the way I look, it's their problem. I don't have to look at myself. I'm back up with my granddaughter.

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

Texan wrote:Eh, screw it. It's not like I do anything illegal and I'm pretty honest and won't be caught in lies. If they want to make fun of the way I look, it's their problem. I don't have to look at myself. I'm back up with my granddaughter.
Love that picture, Texan. Yeah, screw it. I'm not going to live in fear of internet trolls.

Taken not long before I retired from full time police work. About 11 or 12 years ago.
IMG_5820.jpg

Deranged godnutter racist clone "Seth"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet

Lols
mountain lion

Post by Lols »

You know something, I was going to put up a post for all of us to guess what we think we all look like, but now you blokes have taken the puff out of that idea! :giggle

I will put up a pic of me too then, this was taken over 2 years ago, at the Columbian icefields, Canada. Big wheeled ice/snow transporter makes me look slimmer! :giggle

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themsleves and wiser people so full of doubts" ~ Bertrand Russell

Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Post by Agness »

What a great pic Seth- looking really good and lols you are still a good looking lady-

Texas that is great pic of you and baby- so you look so proud

pinkeye
Rhinocerus

Post by pinkeye »

Aussie wrote:Can't resist this little dig, Texan!

:bike

hee hee hee :bgrin
sleeping is good for you

pinkeye
Rhinocerus

Post by pinkeye »

Texan wrote:Maybe I’m slow. What can they do with a photograph? Facial recognition? That is the only picture of me on the internet except maybe friends Facebook posts. I don’t do social media. This place is as close as I get to that mess.
That is so sweet. Good onya GrandDad
sleeping is good for you

mothra
Duck

Post by mothra »

Seth, you look almost like i imagined you, except with a beard.

Tex, i have a similar picture of my dad with my daughter. I absolutely treasure it.

it's really lovely to put faces to the names here but i'm with the guys. There are some really unpleasant people about. Although it's not a choice i would make, i wish you all the very best.

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

mothra wrote:Seth, you look almost like i imagined you, except with a beard.

Tex, i have a similar picture of my dad with my daughter. I absolutely treasure it.

it's really lovely to put faces to the names here but i'm with the guys. There are some really unpleasant people about. Although it's not a choice i would make, i wish you all the very best.
I had a mustache for around 10 years through the 80s, but I got tired of it. It was dark brown. If I were to grow it back it would be all grey now ...
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet

mothra
Duck

Post by mothra »

You've a salt and pepper beard in my image of you. But i'll shave it now.

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

mothra wrote:You've a salt and pepper beard in my image of you. But i'll shave it now.
There’s probably some pepper still there...

Texan
Cheetah

Post by Texan »

I wish I hadn't shaved off my beard last Summer. I've been growing it back for 3 months. I joke with my wife that I'm going to get a job next year as a mall Santa.

Looking good Seth and Lols.

DonDeeHippy
Warthog

Post by DonDeeHippy »

Me for the Local Hawaiian Night for new years Eve :purple
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
Shellandshilo1956 ….. Even an annoying troll, has the right to free speech.

Texan
Cheetah

Post by Texan »

DonDeeHippy wrote:Me for the Local Hawaiian Night for new years Eve :purple
I imagined you more with green hair.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Me, sort of, a troll photoshopped the head of my dog onto my shoulders:

I am standing in front of my shop. It was built in the 1930s and they loved their glazed brick back then!

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

Lols wrote:You know something, I was going to put up a post for all of us to guess what we think we all look like, but now you blokes have taken the puff out of that idea! :giggle

I will put up a pic of me too then, this was taken over 2 years ago, at the Columbian icefields, Canada. Big wheeled ice/snow transporter makes me look slimmer! :giggle

Nice!

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

HBS Guy wrote:Me, sort of, a troll photoshopped the head of my dog onto my shoulders:

I am standing in front of my shop. It was built in the 1930s and they loved their glazed brick back then!
If I saw your shop while visiting Australia, I'd stop in for sure! :beer

greggerypeccary
Rhinocerus

Post by greggerypeccary »

Agness wrote:thanks Seth a few good giggles in there- :bgrin

Rodney Dangerfield was so good
I was watching 'The Making of Caddyshack' on YouTube last night.

Lots of stuff on Rodney, naturally.

Apparently he liked to party with the young actors who played the caddies.

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

Trojan.JPG

greggerypeccary
Rhinocerus

SethBullock wrote:
Texan wrote:Eh, screw it. It's not like I do anything illegal and I'm pretty honest and won't be caught in lies. If they want to make fun of the way I look, it's their problem. I don't have to look at myself. I'm back up with my granddaughter.
Love that picture, Texan. Yeah, screw it. I'm not going to live in fear of internet trolls.

Taken not long before I retired from full time police work. About 11 or 12 years ago.
IMG_5820.jpg

Deranged godnutter racist clone "Seth"
Ah, a hat just like Seth's!

greggerypeccary
Rhinocerus

SethBullock wrote:
Trojan.JPG
"diapers" :bgrin

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

Air support.JPG

Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Post by Aussie »

SethBullock wrote:
Air support.JPG
:bgrin

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

SethBullock wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Me, sort of, a troll photoshopped the head of my dog onto my shoulders:

If I saw your shop while visiting Australia, I'd stop in for sure! :beer
Thanks, but arthritis forced me to close the doors back in 2010.

The right window is blank there, it used to have a sign about home baking. But the homebrew side grew and pushed out the flours and mixes and the end came when after combating a weevil invasion I bought two sacks of spelt flour, $90 each if you don’t mind, that were full of weevils!

To get rid of weevils you must realise they come in your flours and grains. Put the sack in the freezer for a month then empty it into a clean bin that you can seal. The month in the freezer kills not just the weevils but their eggs.

The weevil invasion—they drill three holes in an absolute straight line through the side of cloth or paper bag when adult and ready to colonise a fresh sack—was especially bitter because we had just got on top of a mouse invasion after 12 months. The little bastards could give climbing lessons to Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tensing! I had bought a bag of cement mix thinking the bloody mice were getting in through a hole in the bottom of the wall. Nope, the bastards were coming in through a small gap between two horizontal timbers 12' high! Filled that gap with steel wool and got the ones inside with poison (traps are useless except the sticky traps work if under a low shelf, they can’t shake it off) and finally we could stop packing grain and packs where the mice couldn’t reach them.

Oh yeah, the bag of cement mix: I put it over a foot of that sign on the pavement in high wind. Only use I got out of it.

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

HBS Guy wrote: Thanks, but arthritis forced me to close the doors back in 2010.
sounds like it's a good time to go then.

I certainly wouldn't want to go if you were still there :bgrin
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

DonDeeHippy
Warthog

Post by DonDeeHippy »

Texan wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:Me for the Local Hawaiian Night for new years Eve :purple
I imagined you more with green hair.
Hehe nah purple is my colour but green is good with purple :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
Shellandshilo1956 ….. Even an annoying troll, has the right to free speech.