funny

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: funny

Postby mothra » 26 Jan 2019, 14:22

Aussie wrote:

At least he got the job done........I avoided that like the plague!

Oh that's deeply pathetic. Poor kid.
mothra
Duck

spamone: Animal

Postby SethBullock » 26 Jan 2019, 15:16

Aussie wrote:Why didn't that work, Monk?

Didn't work for me on a different thread either.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Jan 2019, 16:20

Delete any “&” and anything to the right of the “&”
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 26 Jan 2019, 16:27

Test.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Aussie » 26 Jan 2019, 16:28

HBS Guy wrote:Delete any “&” and anything to the right of the “&”

That's a new one!
Aussie

Postby SethBullock » 26 Jan 2019, 16:46

Aussie wrote:

Test.

:rofl :rofl :rofl
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 26 Jan 2019, 16:53

I doubt there is a bloke who has not been there!
Aussie

Postby johnsmith » 26 Jan 2019, 17:40

Aussie wrote:I doubt there is a bloke who has not been there!

It never bothered me. I came home one day and found my then about 16 month old had earlier painted the walls, carpet, furniture, light switches, power points, blinds, curtains, toys etc with the contents of his nappy. I'd just two weeks prior finished painting his room.

Wifey dearest, who discovered it, shut the bedroom door and waited for me to come home., She felt it would be unfair for her to have to clean it all by herself. Problem was, I was gone all day. By the time i got home it was baked on. :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Tally » 26 Jan 2019, 18:34

Luceat Lux Vestra
Tally
Jack Russell

Postby mothra » 26 Jan 2019, 18:50

I think he needs this:

mothra
Duck

Postby mothra » 26 Jan 2019, 18:52

johnsmith wrote:

It never bothered me. I came home one day and found my then about 16 month old had earlier painted the walls, carpet, furniture, light switches, power points, blinds, curtains, toys etc with the contents of his nappy. I'd just two weeks prior finished painting his room.

Wifey dearest, who discovered it, shut the bedroom door and waited for me to come home., She felt it would be unfair for her to have to clean it all by herself. Problem was, I was gone all day. By the time i got home it was baked on. :roll

Ahh poo painting. I remember it well. Thanks, son.

Daughter went through a 'secret poo' phase. She would hide her poos about the place. Usually the dog found them but there was this one time i reached for an onion.
mothra
Duck

Postby Tally » 26 Jan 2019, 18:56

mothra wrote:

I think he needs this:

I don't have any of my own and I think I've done a grand total of 10 nappies in my life so I'd totally need one of those.
Luceat Lux Vestra
Tally
Jack Russell

Postby johnsmith » 26 Jan 2019, 18:58

Tally wrote:I don't have any of my own and I think I've done a grand total of 10 nappies in my life so I'd totally need one of those.

doing your own kids is different. I had no problem doing my kids. It was never an issue. But when it's someone else's kids the stench is unbearable for some reason.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 26 Jan 2019, 19:00

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Ahh poo painting. I remember it well. Thanks, son.

Daughter went through a 'secret poo' phase. She would hide her poos about the place. Usually the dog found them but there was this one time i reached for an onion.

the things we do :grn
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby mothra » 26 Jan 2019, 19:01

johnsmith wrote:
Tally wrote:I don't have any of my own and I think I've done a grand total of 10 nappies in my life so I'd totally need one of those.

doing your own kids is different. I had no problem doing my kids. It was never an issue. But when it's someone else's kids the stench is unbearable for some reason.

Agreed. Although when i have changed other people's kids, i've endeavoured not to traumatise the child.
mothra
Duck

Postby Tally » 26 Jan 2019, 19:05

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Agreed. Although when i have changed other people's kids, i've endeavoured not to traumatise the child.

Same, I kept it together for appearances, but should see me picking up the very occasional #2 the dog leaves me in the house.
I carry on like the poor guy in the video.
Luceat Lux Vestra
Tally
Jack Russell

Postby mothra » 26 Jan 2019, 19:08

Tally wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Same, I kept it together for appearances, but should see me picking up the very occasional #2 the dog leaves me in the house.

I'm not as bad with poo as i am with vomit. Vomit never fails to make me vomit. Even my own kids spew sets me off.
mothra
Duck

Postby Tally » 26 Jan 2019, 19:11

mothra wrote:
Tally wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I'm not as bad with poo as i am with vomit. Vomit never fails to make me vomit. Even my own kids spew sets me off.

Same, and I wonder why as I imagine there would be more dangerous pathogens in poo than vomit hence our instinctual aversion would be stronger for poo?
Luceat Lux Vestra
Tally
Jack Russell

Postby mothra » 26 Jan 2019, 19:13

Tally wrote:
Same, and I wonder why as I imagine there would be more dangerous pathogens in poo than vomit hence our instinctual aversion would be stronger for poo?

Maybe on a primal level, we associate vomit with illness? Interesting observation.
mothra
Duck

Postby Tally » 26 Jan 2019, 19:31

mothra wrote:
Tally wrote:

Maybe on a primal level, we associate vomit with illness? Interesting observation.

Yeah good point.

Hope this isn't taking tings too far, but about a year ago I was doing some home plumbing replacing the kitchen waste pipe under the house and when I cut though it, it became very obvious the reason for the blockage was the sewer had been backing up into it. I got covered in it. Here's the funny thing, it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be.

I just steeled myself and finished the job.
Luceat Lux Vestra
Tally
Jack Russell

Postby mothra » 26 Jan 2019, 19:39

Tally wrote:
mothra wrote:
Tally wrote:

Yeah good point.

Hope this isn't taking tings too far, but about a year ago I was doing some home plumbing replacing the kitchen waste pipe under the house and when I cut though it, it became very obvious the reason for the blockage was the sewer had been backing up into it. I got covered in it. Here's the funny thing, it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be.

Oh ewww. Had a sort of similar situation when i was out with a broom stick with a plunger tied on the end, giving the outdoor drain a good seeing too. The contents of my lav pipe geysered all over me. I just kept plunging. There's really no point complaining at that point.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 26 Jan 2019, 20:08

Tally wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

that's what lawnmowers are for :hlo
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Aussie » 26 Jan 2019, 20:13

You run your lawnmower "in the house?"
Aussie

Postby johnsmith » 26 Jan 2019, 20:14

Tally wrote:
mothra wrote:
Tally wrote:

Yeah good point.

Plumber I used once told me a story of how on one New Years Morning he got an emergency call out at a block of high rise apartments where the sewer was backing up. When he took the cover of an ISO (inspection point) in the basement car park to try and locate the blockage, all the shit in the pipes from the 20 floors above made their way down and out of the ISO , covering him in it.

That story alone turned me off ever becoming a plumber
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 26 Jan 2019, 20:15

Aussie wrote:You run your lawnmower "in the house?"

my dogs (i don't currently have any) have NEVER done a number 2 in the house. Haven't you heard of toilet training?
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit