That 'Caravan'

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: That 'Caravan'

Postby hatty » 07 Nov 2018, 13:03

fisherman wrote:
hatty wrote:
fisherman wrote:Australians can take as many "refugees" as they want. Bulgaria is openly accepting Australian refugees who've had enough of the Islamization of the Western world, and enough of too much political correctness.

Welcome.

yeah no thanks

It was not directed towards you. Relax, PAL. We don't need your kind here. We eat your kind, for breakfast, and we sh*t you later.

i shall repeat myself in case you missed it the first time

no thanks
hatty
Feral cat

spamone: Animal

Postby fisherman » 08 Nov 2018, 20:17

hatty wrote:
fisherman wrote:
hatty wrote:
fisherman wrote:Australians can take as many "refugees" as they want. Bulgaria is openly accepting Australian refugees who've had enough of the Islamization of the Western world, and enough of too much political correctness.

Welcome.

yeah no thanks

It was not directed towards you. Relax, PAL. We don't need your kind here. We eat your kind, for breakfast, and we sh*t you later.

no thanks

Who cares, Bobby.
fisherman

Postby johnsmith » 08 Nov 2018, 21:16

fisherman wrote:
hatty wrote:
fisherman wrote:
hatty wrote:

Welcome.

yeah no thanks

no thanks

Who cares, Bobby.

bobby isn't hatty you fool. Bobby struggles to string two sentences together :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Cracky » 09 Nov 2018, 02:04

Aussie wrote:That 'Caravan'.

Is it only me who suspects the whole thing is a Hollywood show? None of it makes sense. How did these people get up the nerve to join it, what do they expect to accomplish, on what grounds do they think they will accomplish whatever it is, and why is the U.S. making such a big deal over it? "Rolling! The Alamo Part II, scene 23: The Americans form their wagons in a circle and dole out the buffalo jerky"
"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." Bruce Lee
Cracky
Jack Russell

Postby Texan » 09 Nov 2018, 13:47

Cracky wrote:

Is it only me who suspects the whole thing is a Hollywood show? None of it makes sense. How did these people get up the nerve to join it, what do they expect to accomplish, on what grounds do they think they will accomplish whatever it is, and why is the U.S. making such a big deal over it? "Rolling! The Alamo Part II, scene 23: The Americans form their wagons in a circle and dole out the buffalo jerky"

Project Veritas produced undercover video showing Beta O'Rourke's staffers using campaign funds to support the caravan heading toward our Southern border. They wanted an armed conflict on national TV for the election, but they didn't make it up in time. If Trump hadn't made such a big deal about it, they might have been able to bus them North in time for the election. You may be right on the "Hollywood" angle. Most of O'Rourke's campaign funds came from out of state and much of it from Hollywood. I hope to see charges pressed. They won't make it to Beta, but it will give him a political black eye.
Texan
Feral cat

Postby Cracky » 09 Nov 2018, 14:44

Texan wrote:
Cracky wrote:

Project Veritas produced undercover video showing Beta O'Rourke's staffers using campaign funds to support the caravan heading toward our Southern border. They wanted an armed conflict on national TV for the election, but they didn't make it up in time. If Trump hadn't made such a big deal about it, they might have been able to bus them North in time for the election. You may be right on the "Hollywood" angle. Most of O'Rourke's campaign funds came from out of state and much of it from Hollywood. I hope to see charges pressed. They won't make it to Beta, but it will give him a political black eye.

In that case, I guess I'm not paranoid after all and the tail really does wag the dog. I didn't realize there was such a good explanation for it. Thank you! :bgrin
"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." Bruce Lee
Cracky
Jack Russell

Postby SethBullock » 09 Nov 2018, 14:54

Texan wrote:
Cracky wrote:

Now that the election is over, and Beta lost, and funding may dry up, I wonder if the caravan will peter out.
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower
SethBullock
Pitbull terrier

Previous

Return to Politics