Earle Haven

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Earle Haven

Postby pinkeye » 13 Jul 2019, 02:52

Did you hear about this.? I'm horrified. Police should be involved.!!!
Greed rules.

Another example of the reason I'LL NEVER go to aged care. I'll kill myself first.!
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Re: Earle Haven

Postby pinkeye » 13 Jul 2019, 03:10

In case you are unaware of this, an Aged Care Home, Earle Haven, on the GOLD COAST, chucked out it's 70+ residents.. some in High Need Care, and Palliative care. They were tossed out, and the place was stripped of all valuables, and included all medicines , furniture fridges.. Not to mention personal possessions of the residents. Because of a dispute about money.

Two company's were collaborative in running the Earle Haven .. they got into dispute over money... and these scum couldn't give a fuck about what they've done to these people.

AGED CARE.??? NO THANK YOU.. stuff it up your arse. I'd rather die. TRUTH.!!!!
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Texan » 13 Jul 2019, 05:06

pinkeye wrote:In case you are unaware of this, an Aged Care Home, Earle Haven, on the GOLD COAST, chucked out it's 70+ residents.. some in High Need Care, and Palliative care. They were tossed out, and the place was stripped of all valuables, and included all medicines , furniture fridges.. Not to mention personal possessions of the residents. Because of a dispute about money.

Two company's were collaborative in running the Earle Haven .. they got into dispute over money... and these scum couldn't give a fuck about what they've done to these people.

I agree that I want no part of a nursing home, but you don't always have a choice unless you are willing and able to take your own life. My father in law spent 7 months in a nursing home because of advancing alzheimer's. It was tough on the family and we had somebody visiting almost everyday and bringing him milk shakes and other treats that he couldn't get there. He didn't know any better and he was pretty happy as long as he had a TV in front of him. The staff took excellent care of him and we donated all of my FIL's belongings at the home to the home so that the staff and other patients could benefit. We left them a small fridge and TV along with his clothes. He eventually tried to get out of his wheel chair and fell and hurt his head. We don't know if the stroke caused it or was the result of the fall. He never recovered and we lost him in late January.
Govern wisely, and as little as possible.
President Sam Houston
Texan
Cheetah

Postby johnsmith » 13 Jul 2019, 17:31

this is disgraceful. The people running these companies should never be allowed to work in the industry again.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Bongalong » 13 Jul 2019, 18:32

pinkeye wrote:In case you are unaware of this, an Aged Care Home, Earle Haven, on the GOLD COAST, chucked out it's 70+ residents.. some in High Need Care, and Palliative care. They were tossed out, and the place was stripped of all valuables, and included all medicines , furniture fridges.. Not to mention personal possessions of the residents. Because of a dispute about money.

[b][color=#FF0000]Lol, 70+ is when people get cool :beer therefore--> this spasitcated ruling- if it can be counted as one of course lol, (!??!) won't last!

I'm sure the hot knife wil be applied to this particular situatiation as is conducive with the baby boomer potetntiality for absolutely financially qualified ridgie didge style--> mayhem aka revenge! :bgrin
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Chuck » 13 Jul 2019, 20:23

What right do they have if the furniture is supplied by family and in the majority of cases the medication is paid by the family or out of the residents own funds.

This is purely theft!

Chuck
Chuck
Jack Russell

Postby Miranda » 13 Jul 2019, 21:11

I’m glad that this is happening whilst a royal commission into aged and disability care is also happening.
Miranda
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 13 Jul 2019, 21:40

some of these old people are lost... the family don't know where they are, or if they have their meds and proper care. !!

CAN you imagine that..??

One old person is currently in ICU. Within a day of being made homeless, she has fallen... :sad :sad

I imagine there are GOOD aged care places out there, but I tell you what, it's only luck, if your loved old ones are cared for properly.
10 years after my mother's death at their hands, I still can't think about it without rage and anger and grief..... the horror's she endured. A sufferer of Parkinsons, she knew what was happening to her. She wasn't demented.. she couldn't communicate. :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad

I can never forget what I saw, BUT NO-ONE CARED ENOUGH to listen. :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Jul 2019, 07:33

Geez, pinky, that must have been tough! I will never put my Mum in a nursing home, never!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Politics