NSW Abortion Bill.

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby hatty » 14 Aug 2019, 11:54

HBS Guy wrote:That was aimed at Chris.

Come on, the law is passed as it should be, as it should have been long ago.

God botherers are in retreat, thankfully, and even in Ireland they have gay marriage and legal, safe abortion. If you don’t like abortion and who does then agitate for more and better family planning.
.

This!

I gleefully got the snip and if you're too shy to by a franga then self service at woolies is your friend.

however not everyone is as wealthy or educated as chris assumes...... so should their lives be put at risk?

Fuck no!
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 14 Aug 2019, 14:34

DonDeeHippy wrote:
chris155au wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:ok 1 the OP has the opinions of Christian ministers so that the relevance
2 about gays the article yuou forgot to quote is what mentioned that and I plainly said I GUESSED so yes it was me having a opinion if you didn't get that it's not my fault, and yes I was talking out my arce , your so clever.
3. Is all your opinion can I point out your just talking out your ass as well ?

Is English your first language?

Fair cop, I sent it in a hurry last night while being told we had to go out, Yes I have trouble spelling and putting my idea's into word and usually proofread everything a few times. I used to be self conscious about it and didn't write for years.


Well you could've fooled me, because your previous posts seemed to be perfectly okay. Apologies for any offense caused.
chris155au
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 563
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby johnsmith » 14 Aug 2019, 16:13

Image
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8659
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 14 Aug 2019, 16:30

johnsmith wrote:Image

I think that you missed this: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6093&start=100#p174781
chris155au
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 563
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby hatty » 14 Aug 2019, 16:39

johnsmith wrote:Image


hahaha that is awesome and apt in this case

i'll wear that cause i know i'm a stubborn bastard

nice one JS
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby johnsmith » 14 Aug 2019, 16:45

it's not just you hatty. It's the whole abortion debate. Nothing will change the minds of the god botherers

(can't believe I'm quoting dax :grn )
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8659
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 14 Aug 2019, 16:54

hatty wrote:
oh you shall hear from me again so don't be too stunned.


I thought you said that you were tired.

i don't have the right to tell others what to do and personally have never and would never encourage anyone to go through with it...... I have 2 boys of my own.


You mean you wouldn't encourage people to have kids?

To me it is a safety issue...... if a woman is terrified and unable to raise or afford a child..... (cause fuck me i know how hard and expensive it is).

then it is just worse for the child and everyone involved.

they will seek to have it done on the cheap because they are desperate....... and cant afford to have it done safely


Okay, so the above is the economic argument and the safety argument in support of abortion. Fine. But you STILL haven't said if this has anything to do with women's right to their bodies.

it's fucking not your body, well being or kid either!

it's none of my fucking business and fucking none of yours


Is this in response to the below, from my previous reply?

"Would you say that it was your "business" if it was about women being able to get their BORN child killed? If so, why would it be your business? It's not your kid is it?"
chris155au
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 563
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 14 Aug 2019, 16:56

HBS Guy wrote:Don’t agree—makes it available only for rich women.


What, removing abortion from the health system? Are you saying that illegal abortion would be something that only "rich women" could afford?
chris155au
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 563
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 14 Aug 2019, 17:08

Dax wrote:
Now you are claiming that women should not have sex unless they want a child, or put up with the consequences.


Well if abortion wasn't available in the health system, wouldn't it be a reasonably good idea for women to not have sex if they don't intend on becoming pregnant? Would anybody seriously suggest that they SHOULD have sex if they don't intend on becoming pregnant? They can do what they want, but it would just be a poor decision.

There is no question to answer you answered it yourself, women should only have sex to have a child, or put up with the consequences


The question was: How would removing abortion from the health system be taking away women's rights to their bodies. And an
argument has YET to be even ATTEMPTED by you or anyone else! I wait patiently, but I'm not holding my breath!

and you apply that to rape and other forms of sexual abuse.


Did you just completely ignore what I said in my last reply? I said: "...I'm not against abortion in the case of rape."

You're also entitled to believe that your definition of abortion laws should be universal, so women in your own words, have no right to sexual enjoyment, only to produce new humans.


OF COURSE women have the right to sexual enjoyment, but they shouldn't be surprised if pregnancy results from it and they should be able to take responsibility for their mistake, which includes putting up with it if abortion wasn't available in the health system. Are you saying that it would be the state's fault?
chris155au
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 563
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby johnsmith » 14 Aug 2019, 17:10

is it just me or does anyone else have trouble making sense of chris' argument?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8659
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 14 Aug 2019, 17:16

johnsmith wrote:it's not just you hatty. It's the whole abortion debate. Nothing will change the minds of the god botherers

(can't believe I'm quoting dax :grn )


You aren't. You didn't say "God NUTTERS."
chris155au
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 563
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 14 Aug 2019, 17:17

johnsmith wrote:is it just me or does anyone else have trouble making sense of chris' argument?


What do you actually think my argument is?
chris155au
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 563
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby johnsmith » 14 Aug 2019, 17:45

chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:is it just me or does anyone else have trouble making sense of chris' argument?


What do you actually think my argument is?


thats what i cant work out. you seem tot hink they should have medicare removed, but your argument for it makes no sense.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8659
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 14 Aug 2019, 18:13

johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:is it just me or does anyone else have trouble making sense of chris' argument?


What do you actually think my argument is?


thats what i cant work out. you seem tot hink they should have medicare removed, but your argument for it makes no sense.


So when I talked about removing abortion from the health system, you took that to mean REMOVING MEDICARE? Surely you can't be serious!
chris155au
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 563
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby johnsmith » 14 Aug 2019, 18:56

chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:is it just me or does anyone else have trouble making sense of chris' argument?


What do you actually think my argument is?


thats what i cant work out. you seem tot hink they should have medicare removed, but your argument for it makes no sense.


So when I talked about removing abortion from the health system, you took that to mean REMOVING MEDICARE? Surely you can't be serious!



I told you that your argument was nonsensical.
so you want to remove from the health system completely? so where do they go for abortions? to the mechanics?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8659
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 14 Aug 2019, 19:02

johnsmith wrote:
I told you that your argument was nonsensical.
so you want to remove from the health system completely? so where do they go for abortions? to the mechanics?


LOL. The idea would be that wherever they go for their abortion, it won't be via something which is legal. And if they are caught using an illegal service, no legal action would be taken against them, only the abortion provider. Now we can talk about that being a harsh system, but the question that you should be able to answer is, how would that be taking away their right to their body?
chris155au
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 563
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby johnsmith » 14 Aug 2019, 19:06

chris155au wrote: how would that be taking away their right to their body?


how is leaving your cancer in place taking away the right to your body?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8659
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Aug 2019, 19:06

And if the illegal procedure results in the woman’s death like it used to?

Fortunately we are moving to a world where religion has less sway.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 52669
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 14 Aug 2019, 19:18

johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote: how would that be taking away their right to their body?


how is leaving your cancer in place taking away the right to your body?


You mean if I decide to leave it in place? That would be me taking control of my own body wouldn't it?
chris155au
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 563
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 14 Aug 2019, 19:19

HBS Guy wrote:And if the illegal procedure results in the woman’s death like it used to?


Then that is unfortunate. What are you saying? That it means that it's taking away women's right to their bodies?
chris155au
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 563
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby hatty » 14 Aug 2019, 19:54

chris155au wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:And if the illegal procedure results in the woman’s death like it used to?


Then that is unfortunate. What are you saying? That it means that it's taking away women's right to their bodies?


when there is a safe alternative........or furious catholic father.... probably drunk with the good old gloc on the bed stand

then...... yeah
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 14 Aug 2019, 20:04

hatty wrote:
chris155au wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:And if the illegal procedure results in the woman’s death like it used to?


Then that is unfortunate. What are you saying? That it means that it's taking away women's right to their bodies?


when there is a safe alternative........or furious catholic father.... probably drunk with the good old gloc on the bed stand

then...... yeah

What does "safe alternative" have to do with women having the right to their bodies?
chris155au
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 563
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby hatty » 14 Aug 2019, 20:55

chris155au wrote:
hatty wrote:
chris155au wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:And if the illegal procedure results in the woman’s death like it used to?


Then that is unfortunate. What are you saying? That it means that it's taking away women's right to their bodies?


when there is a safe alternative........or urious catholic father.... probably drunk with the good old gloc on the bed stand

then...... yeah

What does "safe alternative" have to do with women having the right to their bodies?


um... women have the right to their bodies and even making some hard choices...... and now its fucking law..... ooooh sucks to be your lot

and a safe alternative to a coat hanger is what you are arguing against...... fucking wow!

have you ever even talked to a grown woman chris?

don't offer a banana to one whilst in labour (shout out to JS) :roll one of the funniest stories i've read on this forum! :bgrin

or maybe you just spent a wee bit too much time in sunday school...... otherwise known as romper room
Last edited by hatty on 14 Aug 2019, 21:10, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby johnsmith » 14 Aug 2019, 21:07

chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote: how would that be taking away their right to their body?


how is leaving your cancer in place taking away the right to your body?


You mean if I decide to leave it in place? That would be me taking control of my own body wouldn't it?

no, i mean prosecuting anyone that tries to remove it.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8659
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby johnsmith » 14 Aug 2019, 21:08

hatty wrote:don't offer a banana to one whilst in labour ( shout out to JS) :roll


:rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8659
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron