Dutton

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Dutton

Postby johnsmith » 04 Nov 2019, 18:21

https://www.facebook.com/russell.krass/posts/10161228311140524

Had this come across my FB page. The guy is even more scummy than i thought.

Sorry, i tried to copy/paste the thing but i kept getting an error.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Re: Dotton

Postby johnsmith » 04 Nov 2019, 18:22

ohh, and if any of the sewers numbnuts are reading this, i am not the person named in the FB page, nor do i know him.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Re: Dotton

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Nov 2019, 18:25

Russell Krass
30 December 2018 ·

This is Peter Dutton. :?

This pig who walked out during the National Apology to the Aboriginal people of Australia.

The same pig who when he was working as a police officer, he rounded up several Aboriginal boys, put them in the back of the paddy wagon, He then drove them far, far away from where they lived, drove them to an isolated place, removed their shoes and told them to get out of the paddy wagon and walk and find their way home.

He was slapped on the wrist for the offence of kidnapping Aboriginal children and abandoning them.
His work colleagues left tins of dog food on his desk as resignation ‘gifts’ as that’s what they thought of what he’d done.

And this guy is running to be the next Prime Minister of Australia.

IS THIS WHO YOU WANT RUNNING OUR COUNTRY?

(It choked on the FB emoticon.)
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Dutton

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Nov 2019, 19:06

johnsmith wrote:https://www.facebook.com/russell.krass/posts/10161228311140524

Had this come across my FB page. The guy is even more scummy than i thought.

Sorry, i tried to copy/paste the thing but i kept getting an error.

He's a worthless piece of shit, and so is Morrison.

Truly evil bastards.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 04 Nov 2019, 22:07

Makes my skin crawl.

What are the voters thinking.?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Nov 2019, 22:22

Voters think?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 04 Nov 2019, 22:37

I vote.

Every time.

See, it is the Vote.. that separates us from the slaves.

This is what is called the 'Franchise'. The right TO VOTE.

You WANT TO BE A SLAVE,, don't vote,..... and/or especially if you do , vote for the Coalition.
They are well on the way to establishing the state they think they want. :roll The Surveillance State, where no citizen is innocent until proven. :roll

Seems many people have no knowledge of this franchise, and that disturbs me greatly. They seem to think the right to vote just happened.
Many people have died to fight for the right of us common people to have the right to vote.

If you don't, you have no valid right to comment on politics. You have bailed out, and as such, you should keep your mouths shut.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 05 Nov 2019, 19:21

pinkeye wrote:What are the voters thinking.?

'stop the boats' :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 06 Nov 2019, 23:14

ha ha not funny

fuck off
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 09 Nov 2019, 23:03

So, having heard too much from the man in the mask, now he says nothing. :bgrin

Not that I've heard lately, anyway.

He is currently the major driver of this fascist state we now live in. This is AUSTRALIA. A Howard Man.. he continues this apparent drive to extreme nationalism, secrecy and Island Fortress mentality.

Morrison is the MAN.. with the MOUTH. And what an ugly one it is. NOT for it's look, altho THAT is particularly YUK, but for the WORDS that come out of it.

The Happy Clapper that tells you , YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING.... JUST BELIEVE ME.

And most of you seem to believe him. None of you have anything much to say about our PRIME MINISTER.

OUR PRIME MINISTER !! and this is apparently a forum about POLITICS. and yet few of you have anything to say about this current state of affairs, in OUR POLITICS.!

FROM THAT, I can reach several conclusions WHY this FORUM isn't talking about this GOVERNMENT..
and you know what?

I HAVE ONE reached one conclusion why... that makes sense to ME.

Now, as a purportedly political forum, I expect replies about this LACK of enthusiasm from fellow posters.
IS there ANYBODY OUT THERE.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby DonDeeHippy » 11 Nov 2019, 04:41

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... protesters
Protesters who disrupt traffic should have their welfare payments cut and be subject to mandatory jail sentences, Peter Dutton has declared, as conservative MPs continue to lash out against climate change protests.
Last week the social services minister, Anne Ruston, suggested raising Newstart would only benefit “pubs and drug dealers”.

Yes Peter Dutton is a wanker and Ruston has no idea, I am ashamed of these Lib leaders and can only hope some decent people from the Lib camp start being let in to bring some sanity back... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Nov 2019, 05:20

The Far Right is in full control of the Coalition.

They have to scapegoat the unemployed because they have and are creating so many. For that reason tho it won’t work—too many people know someone who is unemployed and know they are not lazy, drunk or druggies. Retail shows how the economy is grinding to a halt, boosting NewStart even by as little as $50/week would see all of the increase spent, boosting retail, services etc. But they, being fucking idiots just see a hit to the Budget, putting the Suplus out of reach. The more unemployment they create the bigger the NewStart bill so they are fucking up their chances of showing a tiny, dodgy ($29Bn loaned to NBN Co is not going to be paid back) surplus.

Talentless, visionless, policy free shambled fixated on showing a surplus (that is not a real surplus) tho a surplus is the wrong Budget setting.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 11 Nov 2019, 21:16

And still no-one will really make a comment, except for DDH and HBS . And only DDH uses a name or two.

People, we have to call the PM Scott Morrison out.

Not to mention yeah.. Dutton, and what about the Deputy PM spitting the dummy against criticism of their (Coalition) lack of any action, or sniff of any policy on Climate Change?

Good grief.

Morrison is a BIG FAIL as PM. He seems to think he has GOD on his side, so doesn't really have to do anything.! :roll
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Nov 2019, 05:55

Morrison doesn’t matter. None of the Libs since Howard have been any good.

Howard hollowed out the economy, partly to reduce union numbers.

Present shambles is following that: having reduced union numbers to a tiny remnant they now want to stifle the bit that is left with laws. The move to authoritarianism was always going to happen as neoliberalism robbed the poor, the sick etc to give to the already obscenely rich—they need to be able to resist the revolt against this.

Being talentless, visionless and policy free they will not do anything against AGW because that is in the future according to the idiots.

So—who cares about Morrison? A failed adman with a pocketful of cliches and nothing else. It is the neoliberalism since 1996 that is the problem. And the attendant corruption.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Politics