Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??!

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby Bongalong » 13 Dec 2019, 09:39

hatty wrote:lets start a thread called drah', chuck, DRX's and cardinal pell's high horse

We'll call it the staff room where teachers are not allowed :bike :bike :bike :bike :yak yak
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3415
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby hatty » 13 Dec 2019, 09:41

Bongalong wrote:
hatty wrote:lets start a thread called drah', chuck, DRX's and cardinal pell's high horse

We'll call it the staff room where teachers are not allowed :bike :bike :bike :bike :yak yak



sounds perfect
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby Chuck » 13 Dec 2019, 16:13

hatty wrote:lets start a thread called drah', chuck, DRX's and cardinal pell's high horse

a nice place for all the stupid jesus shit

in the sandpit
Ur right, we should start a new thread in the Political forum!

As this is simply discussing the stupid census question 'what gender they feel like', instead of the appropriate question is 'what sexual acts do they engage in' or 'like dressing up as male or female'.

Just shows how stupid society is getting and the desperate supporters of LGBT, can only come up attacking religion or a few examples of odd behaviour in history or in mammals.

Chuck
Chuck
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 660
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby Bongalong » 13 Dec 2019, 16:53

Chuck wrote:
hatty wrote:lets start a thread called drah', chuck, DRX's and cardinal pell's high horse

a nice place for all the stupid jesus shit

in the sandpit
Ur right, we should start a new thread in the Political forum!

As this is simply discussing the stupid census question 'what gender they feel like', instead of the appropriate question is 'what sexual acts do they engage in' or 'like dressing up as male or female'.

Just shows how stupid society is getting and the desperate supporters of LGBT, can only come up attacking religion or a few examples of odd behaviour in history or in mammals.

Chuck

Note the time stamp on mr teachers edit: same as my post with his initial quote... he felt the inner need to (re- lol :yellow :yellow :yellow :yellow :yellow :roll ))qualify that it was about religion and crap to, you know, be all femenist and pretend to care about every fucken body and bullshite :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3415
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby Bongalong » 13 Dec 2019, 17:00

Chuck wrote:
hatty wrote:lets start a thread called drah', chuck, DRX's and cardinal pell's high horse

a nice place for all the stupid jesus shit

in the sandpit
Ur right, we should start a new thread in the Political forum!

As this is simply discussing the stupid census question 'what gender they feel like', instead of the appropriate question is 'what sexual acts do they engage in' or 'like dressing up as male or female'.

Just shows how stupid society is getting and the desperate supporters of LGBT, can only come up attacking religion or a few examples of odd behaviour in history or in mammals.

Chuck

I spoke to zoe coombs marr seconds before the so-called referendum-when-you're-not-actually-having-a-fair-dinkum-referendum and she admitted the gay community were so confused about who the f*** lgbtqi were that the gay community just called them the BLT community!

I was the only one in the building that laughed because everyone else was so tight-laced... i didn't realise I had walked into a gay lecture but anyway: I couldn't walk out on zoe... I think she respected me for that!

Oh, yes: she also laughed,.. aswell as that irish bloke,.. at the fact I was the loudest laugher but I suspect probably not the only one who laughed but alas,... this story is getting too long... (sigh!) :Hi
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3415
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby DonDeeHippy » 14 Dec 2019, 05:23

Chuck wrote:
hatty wrote:lets start a thread called drah', chuck, DRX's and cardinal pell's high horse

a nice place for all the stupid jesus shit

in the sandpit
Ur right, we should start a new thread in the Political forum!

As this is simply discussing the stupid census question 'what gender they feel like', instead of the appropriate question is 'what sexual acts do they engage in' or 'like dressing up as male or female'.

Just shows how stupid society is getting and the desperate supporters of LGBT, can only come up attacking religion or a few examples of odd behaviour in history or in mammals.

Chuck

First of all sexual preferences has nothing to do with someone's belief their gender is..... Just like religion the census question is about someone's belief . We do so many things no other Mammals do or any other animal does it's a silly argument so compare us to other animals about "normal" behaviour....
:purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2117
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby Bongalong » 14 Dec 2019, 12:44

DonDeeHippy wrote:
Chuck wrote:
hatty wrote:lets start a thread called drah', chuck, DRX's and cardinal pell's high horse

a nice place for all the stupid jesus shit

in the sandpit
Ur right, we should start a new thread in the Political forum!

As this is simply discussing the stupid census question 'what gender they feel like', instead of the appropriate question is 'what sexual acts do they engage in' or 'like dressing up as male or female'.

Just shows how stupid society is getting and the desperate supporters of LGBT, can only come up attacking religion or a few examples of odd behaviour in history or in mammals.

Chuck

First of all sexual preferences has nothing to do with someone's belief their gender is..... Just like religion the census question is about someone's belief . We do so many things no other Mammals do or any other animal does it's a silly argument so compare us to other animals about "normal" behaviour....
:purple

Lol, so the historical story of comparing 'us' with 'the animals' was all for nought was it?!!? :roll
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3415
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby Chuck » 14 Dec 2019, 16:54

Just like religion the census question is about someone's belief .

But the difference is that those who have religious belief, generally, the majority don’t claim it changes their gender.
It seems that the census is trying determine the amount of psychosis problem within our community.

I find it ironic, that some are trying to distance themselves with the the odd and rare behaviour of animals.
It was the main argument to misrepresent the definition of NORMAL for the word NATURAL,

Chuck
Chuck
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 660
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby johnsmith » 14 Dec 2019, 20:01

Chuck wrote:But the difference is that those who have religious belief, generally, the majority don’t claim it changes their gender.


you're assuming trans gender, gays etc aren't religious ... more fool you
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9577
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby Chuck » 14 Dec 2019, 21:06

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:But the difference is that those who have religious belief, generally, the majority don’t claim it changes their gender.


you're assuming trans gender, gays etc aren't religious ... more fool you
It appears that I have to be more specific for u!

I would have thought that u had the skill to understand that the following comment also included those mentioned by u, "generally, the majority don’t claim it changes their gender."

Chuck
Chuck
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 660
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby johnsmith » 14 Dec 2019, 23:11

i understand that generally, you're an idiot.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9577
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby DonDeeHippy » 15 Dec 2019, 05:53

Bongalong wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
Chuck wrote:
hatty wrote:lets start a thread called drah', chuck, DRX's and cardinal pell's high horse

a nice place for all the stupid jesus shit

in the sandpit
Ur right, we should start a new thread in the Political forum!

As this is simply discussing the stupid census question 'what gender they feel like', instead of the appropriate question is 'what sexual acts do they engage in' or 'like dressing up as male or female'.

Just shows how stupid society is getting and the desperate supporters of LGBT, can only come up attacking religion or a few examples of odd behaviour in history or in mammals.

Chuck

First of all sexual preferences has nothing to do with someone's belief their gender is..... Just like religion the census question is about someone's belief . We do so many things no other Mammals do or any other animal does it's a silly argument so compare us to other animals about "normal" behaviour....
:purple

Lol, so the historical story of comparing 'us' with 'the animals' was all for nought was it?!!? :roll

I must of missed that story Bongy :bgrin
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2117
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby DonDeeHippy » 15 Dec 2019, 05:55

Chuck wrote:Just like religion the census question is about someone's belief .

But the difference is that those who have religious belief, generally, the majority don’t claim it changes their gender.
It seems that the census is trying determine the amount of psychosis problem within our community.

I find it ironic, that some are trying to distance themselves with the the odd and rare behaviour of animals.
It was the main argument to misrepresent the definition of NORMAL for the word NATURAL,

Chuck

well if they are trying to determine psychosis then it's good they are asking about religion.... might as well add gender too, although at least when someone acts on what they think their gender should be its a real thing, unlike religion..... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2117
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby Bongalong » 15 Dec 2019, 13:16

DonDeeHippy wrote:
Chuck wrote:Just like religion the census question is about someone's belief .

But the difference is that those who have religious belief, generally, the majority don’t claim it changes their gender.
It seems that the census is trying determine the amount of psychosis problem within our community.

I find it ironic, that some are trying to distance themselves with the the odd and rare behaviour of animals.
It was the main argument to misrepresent the definition of NORMAL for the word NATURAL,

Chuck

well if they are trying to determine psychosis then it's good they are asking about religion.... might as well add gender too, although at least when someone acts on what they think their gender should be its a real thing, unlike religion..... :purple

You're a complete dullard buddy :buddy
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3415
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby pinkeye » 18 Dec 2019, 22:54

Bongalong wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Homosexuality is not deviant.

Yes, it is !


Definitions have changed.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4475
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby pinkeye » 18 Dec 2019, 22:58

DonDeeHippy wrote:
Chuck wrote:[ . We do so many things no other Mammals do or any other animal does it's a silly argument so compare us to other animals about "normal" behaviour....
:purple


Hmm so what would those 'things' be, Chuck.?

I look forward to a reasoned reply, but I really don't think you know what you're talking about.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4475
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby DonDeeHippy » 19 Dec 2019, 05:41

pinkeye wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
Chuck wrote:[ . We do so many things no other Mammals do or any other animal does it's a silly argument so compare us to other animals about "normal" behaviour....
:purple


Hmm so what would those 'things' be, Chuck.?

I look forward to a reasoned reply, but I really don't think you know what you're talking about.

That was my Quote Pinky…. Chuck was trying to say that because Animals don't change their beliefs of their Gender (how would we know) that it's a abnormal behaviour, I pointed out that almost all we do no other Mammal or Animal does , Eg. Wear Clothes , Write, complex language, put makeup on, basically most things we do with tools and even this whole forum.... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2117
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby pinkeye » 19 Dec 2019, 23:41

hatty wrote:
Chuck wrote:
hatty wrote:if two people wish to have sex.......

no matter the gender its' fucking none of my business

nor anyones

and happy Christmas Chuck
But someone does want to make it their business.

That's why they’re are talking about putting the questions in the Census.

Chuck


that is the problem.......... thats my point

the census is very important......

even more so in the us where it counts for places in congress......... way to steal votes away from an entire demographic as they are too suspicious of the process.

just add more suspicion here with more questions and maintain the status quo?

fuck that


Pay that one Hatty. :thumb :bgrin
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4475
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby pinkeye » 19 Dec 2019, 23:42

Chuck wrote:
hatty wrote:lets start a thread called drah', chuck, DRX's and cardinal pell's high horse

a nice place for all the stupid jesus shit

in the sandpit
Ur right, we should start a new thread in the Political forum!

As this is simply discussing the stupid census question 'what gender they feel like', instead of the appropriate question is 'what sexual acts do they engage in' or 'like dressing up as male or female'.

Just shows how stupid society is getting and the desperate supporters of LGBT, can only come up attacking religion or a few examples of odd behaviour in history or in mammals.

Chuck



PUKE. UTTER puke.!
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4475
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby pinkeye » 19 Dec 2019, 23:46

DonDeeHippy wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
Chuck wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Homosexuality is not abnormal nor is it unnatural.
Never argued it was unnatural but it doesn’t preclude it as being abnormal.

If u ask a lobbyist for recognises homosexuality’s, their supportive argument is it happens in nature on a rare occasion.

So it could argued as being natural but it rarity makes it as not normal.

Chuck. We shouldn’t get distracted by these arguments as the forum is about the census and how a person gender should be annotated on the form.


It is NOT rare in nature.

we don't know if it's rare or not.... we know homosexuality is present in mammals, what we don't know if a mammal is born one gender but thinks it's another.... I'd say it's likely after all I've seen goats think they are cows etc etc... :purple



Ahhh yes.. but who really cares..?

Lots of strange religious folk it seems. :roll
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4475
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby pinkeye » 20 Dec 2019, 00:06

Bongalong wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
Chuck wrote:
hatty wrote:lets start a thread called drah', chuck, DRX's and cardinal pell's high horse

a nice place for all the stupid jesus shit

in the sandpit
Ur right, we should start a new thread in the Political forum!

As this is simply discussing the stupid census question 'what gender they feel like', instead of the appropriate question is 'what sexual acts do they engage in' or 'like dressing up as male or female'.

Just shows how stupid society is getting and the desperate supporters of LGBT, can only come up attacking religion or a few examples of odd behaviour in history or in mammals.

Chuck

First of all sexual preferences has nothing to do with someone's belief their gender is..... Just like religion the census question is about someone's belief . We do so many things no other Mammals do or any other animal does it's a silly argument so compare us to other animals about "normal" behaviour....
:purple

Lol, so the historical story of comparing 'us' with 'the animals' was all for nought was it?!!? :roll



OBVIOUSLY.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4475
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Dec 2019, 00:21

It is not just mammals have homosexual individuals, birds do too. Homosexuality has been observed in geese.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 54744
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby pinkeye » 20 Dec 2019, 00:26

DonDeeHippy wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
Chuck wrote:[ . We do so many things no other Mammals do or any other animal does it's a silly argument so compare us to other animals about "normal" behaviour....
:purple


Hmm so what would those 'things' be, Chuck.?

I look forward to a reasoned reply, but I really don't think you know what you're talking about.


That was my Quote Pinky…. Chuck was trying to say that because Animals don't change their beliefs of their Gender (how would we know) that it's a abnormal behaviour, I pointed out that almost all we do no other Mammal or Animal does , Eg. Wear Clothes , Write, complex language, put makeup on, basically most things we do with tools and even this whole forum.... :purple



Oh OK. From THAT perspective I think I see your point, however I doubt your veracity, as you have an particular view..

that Humans aren't JUST animals..
.Your argument mirrors ..a common view. Just like Chuck, but from divergent directions.

He thinks we are superior to animals.

So do you.

You're both wrong.

Merry Xmas
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4475
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby DonDeeHippy » 20 Dec 2019, 05:16

pinkeye wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
Chuck wrote:[ . We do so many things no other Mammals do or any other animal does it's a silly argument so compare us to other animals about "normal" behaviour....
:purple


Hmm so what would those 'things' be, Chuck.?

I look forward to a reasoned reply, but I really don't think you know what you're talking about.


That was my Quote Pinky…. Chuck was trying to say that because Animals don't change their beliefs of their Gender (how would we know) that it's a abnormal behaviour, I pointed out that almost all we do no other Mammal or Animal does , Eg. Wear Clothes , Write, complex language, put makeup on, basically most things we do with tools and even this whole forum.... :purple



Oh OK. From THAT perspective I think I see your point, however I doubt your veracity, as you have an particular view..

that Humans aren't JUST animals..
.Your argument mirrors ..a common view. Just like Chuck, but from divergent directions.

He thinks we are superior to animals.

So do you.

You're both wrong.

Merry Xmas

no I don't I am a Animal, and I'm so removed from Nature I would find it very hard to live on my own, most of my survival instincts and knowledge have never happened....
I'm saying we do many thing's that other animals don't do, To single out one of those behaviours and say that makes those group of people abnormal is just silly... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2117
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Now these idiots want civilisation to stop, until ...!??

Postby pinkeye » 22 Dec 2019, 03:13

I agree.

There is no 'norm'.

We are animals that have become supreme in the world. We are not NORMAL. We swarm over everything and consume everything and create deathless plastics and pollute and kill everything we can, for profit.. for gain.

What we have done with our supremacy shows just what a mockery of all common sense that is. What an oxymoron the term
'sentient being ' is, when applied to humans.

So we are nothing but VANDALS.

I'm talking about the Empiricists. the Colonialists. the absolute arrogance and righteousness we show in everything we do.

We deserve ALL the shit that is coming.

Sadly, as usual, we will take most living innocent beings with us. :sad
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4475
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest