South Australia votes

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: South Australia votes

Postby mothra » 18 Mar 2018, 10:26

CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:So i cast an absentee vote so when i arrived at the start of the tunnel of card wielders, i announced loudly that i wasn't taking any cards as i was out of my electorate and knew what i was doing in the senate.

Anyway, this sweet old man came up to me and thrust paper at me. I reflexively reached out to take it then pulled my hand back saying "no thanks" ... at the exact same moment he said the word "liberal".

The paper dropped to the ground. Then i stepped on it.

I said sorry and stuff but man ... it looked awful.

When i left, all the distributors just glared at me.



you meanie :giggle :giggle :giggle


Swear on my life i didn't mean to!


Oh, was that you?


How good looking am i? Seriously.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4854
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: South Australia votes

Postby johnsmith » 18 Mar 2018, 10:35

well done labor in winning Batman ....

gotta keep the greens out
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5419
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: South Australia votes

Postby mothra » 18 Mar 2018, 10:40

johnsmith wrote:well done labor in winning Batman ....

gotta keep the greens out



User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4854
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: South Australia votes

Postby Auggie » 18 Mar 2018, 11:19

mothra wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:So i cast an absentee vote so when i arrived at the start of the tunnel of card wielders, i announced loudly that i wasn't taking any cards as i was out of my electorate and knew what i was doing in the senate.

Anyway, this sweet old man came up to me and thrust paper at me. I reflexively reached out to take it then pulled my hand back saying "no thanks" ... at the exact same moment he said the word "liberal".

The paper dropped to the ground. Then i stepped on it.

I said sorry and stuff but man ... it looked awful.

When i left, all the distributors just glared at me.



you meanie :giggle :giggle :giggle


Swear on my life i didn't mean to!


Oh, was that you?


How good looking am i? Seriously.


Bloody ugly, Mothra. I didn't like your long blonde hair, and you're too short for my liking.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: South Australia votes

Postby mothra » 18 Mar 2018, 11:59

CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:So i cast an absentee vote so when i arrived at the start of the tunnel of card wielders, i announced loudly that i wasn't taking any cards as i was out of my electorate and knew what i was doing in the senate.

Anyway, this sweet old man came up to me and thrust paper at me. I reflexively reached out to take it then pulled my hand back saying "no thanks" ... at the exact same moment he said the word "liberal".

The paper dropped to the ground. Then i stepped on it.

I said sorry and stuff but man ... it looked awful.

When i left, all the distributors just glared at me.



you meanie :giggle :giggle :giggle


Swear on my life i didn't mean to!


Oh, was that you?


How good looking am i? Seriously.


Bloody ugly, Mothra. I didn't like your long blonde hair, and you're too short for my liking.


Not me then. Do i look like i have long blonde hair?

Image
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4854
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: South Australia votes

Postby Auggie » 18 Mar 2018, 12:16

Not me then. Do i look like i have long blonde hair?

Image


How very feminist of you, Mothra? Portraying yourself as a sex object.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: South Australia votes

Postby Auggie » 18 Mar 2018, 12:19

Monk, please change remove the 'Red Czar' from my profile. Or if I can do it, how so?
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: South Australia votes

Postby mothra » 18 Mar 2018, 12:20

CaesarAugustus wrote:
Not me then. Do i look like i have long blonde hair?

Image


How very feminist of you, Mothra? Portraying yourself as a sex object.



Object? I don't think you understand anatomy very well.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4854
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: South Australia votes

Postby mothra » 18 Mar 2018, 12:24

And what the fuck has displaying sexual proclivity to do with being a feminist?

I would argue that expressions of sexuality are very much in line with feminism.

Would you have preferred me to respond to your proclamation that i was ugly in some other way? ?Confirm it perhaps?
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4854
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: South Australia votes

Postby Auggie » 18 Mar 2018, 12:30

mothra wrote:And what the fuck has displaying sexual proclivity to do with being a feminist?

I would argue that expressions of sexuality are very much in line with feminism.

Would you have preferred me to respond to your proclamation that i was ugly in some other way? ?Confirm it perhaps?


Now now no need to use such profanity.

What was the purpose of showing the mask with the long nose? Is it not a sexual object? A face mask dildo?
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: South Australia votes

Postby johnsmith » 18 Mar 2018, 12:34

CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:And what the fuck has displaying sexual proclivity to do with being a feminist?

I would argue that expressions of sexuality are very much in line with feminism.

Would you have preferred me to respond to your proclamation that i was ugly in some other way? ?Confirm it perhaps?


Now now no need to use such profanity.

What was the purpose of showing the mask with the long nose? Is it not a sexual object? A face mask dildo?



it was the mask i referred to earlier. It's an ongoing joke here.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5419
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: South Australia votes

Postby mothra » 18 Mar 2018, 12:35

CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:And what the fuck has displaying sexual proclivity to do with being a feminist?

I would argue that expressions of sexuality are very much in line with feminism.

Would you have preferred me to respond to your proclamation that i was ugly in some other way? ?Confirm it perhaps?


Now now no need to use such profanity.

What was the purpose of showing the mask with the long nose? Is it not a sexual object? A face mask dildo?



Look Augie. You had the choice to be kind or unkind. You chose to be unkind.

I responded with humour, as opposed to any of the other ways i could have responded to your "assessment".

I can't help you if you, even upon reading the telling prior comments in this thread, don't get the joke.

Apologies. It's not on me.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4854
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: South Australia votes

Postby Auggie » 18 Mar 2018, 12:35

johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:And what the fuck has displaying sexual proclivity to do with being a feminist?

I would argue that expressions of sexuality are very much in line with feminism.

Would you have preferred me to respond to your proclamation that i was ugly in some other way? ?Confirm it perhaps?


Now now no need to use such profanity.

What was the purpose of showing the mask with the long nose? Is it not a sexual object? A face mask dildo?



it was the mask i referred to earlier. It's an ongoing joke here.


Right.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: South Australia votes

Postby Auggie » 18 Mar 2018, 12:38

mothra wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:And what the fuck has displaying sexual proclivity to do with being a feminist?

I would argue that expressions of sexuality are very much in line with feminism.

Would you have preferred me to respond to your proclamation that i was ugly in some other way? ?Confirm it perhaps?


Now now no need to use such profanity.

What was the purpose of showing the mask with the long nose? Is it not a sexual object? A face mask dildo?



Look Augie. You had the choice to be kind or unkind. You chose to be unkind.

I responded with humour, as opposed to any of the other ways i could have responded to your "assessment".

I can't help you if you, even upon reading the telling prior comments in this thread, don't get the joke.

Apologies. It's not on me.


My bad. Apologies. You’re right; I was unkind.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Previous

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests