NSW Abortion Bill.

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.
Locked
User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10752
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by johnsmith »

Aussie wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:If you cannot produce some cogent argument why abortion should be a criminal offence I will lock then archive this thread. Sick of the round and round and round again of the same bullshit arguments.
Mr Smith. Anything new going on here?

:roll

he's a dopey dutchman, what do you expect?. You don't shut threads just because you don't like the argument. When everyone gets sick of repeating themselves it will die off naturally, until then i'll tell monk the same as I tell you and that is to leave the fucking threads alone.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56283
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by HBS Guy »

The actual words of the Bill.

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1239
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

johnsmith wrote:
he's a dopey dutchman, what do you expect?
LOL. Who is?

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56283
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by HBS Guy »

I was born in Holland and spent about 10 years less 2 months there.

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1239
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

First, I want to see if you people are even genuine. NOBODY has admitted that this abortion bill does MORE than simply remove abortion from the crimes act. Here is the bill: https://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/bill/ ... 0Print.pdf
On the first page under "Overview of bill" are a list of objectives from A through to F. Now, if it was just about removing abortion from the crimes act, then why is there more than simply ONE SINGLE objective?

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1239
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

HBS Guy wrote:I was born in Holland and spent about 10 years less 2 months there.
And why is he calling you "dopey?"

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56283
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by HBS Guy »

He loves me really.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10752
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by johnsmith »

chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
he's a dopey dutchman, what do you expect?
LOL. Who is?

monk, the owner of this forum.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10752
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by johnsmith »

HBS Guy wrote:He loves me really.
:smitten :smitten
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1239
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

...still waiting for a response people.

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56283
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by HBS Guy »

Response to what?

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5737
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by pinkeye »

johnsmith wrote:
Aussie wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:If you cannot produce some cogent argument why abortion should be a criminal offence I will lock then archive this thread. Sick of the round and round and round again of the same bullshit arguments.
Mr Smith. Anything new going on here?

:roll

he's a dopey dutchman, what do you expect?. You don't shut threads just because you don't like the argument. When everyone gets sick of repeating themselves it will die off naturally, until then i'll tell monk the same as I tell you and that is to leave the fucking threads alone.
Agree. We choose to keep it going by replying, don't we Monk.?
sleeping is good for you

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56283
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by HBS Guy »

Chris wanted to keep it going. I suggested posting actual extracts of the bill he didn’t like.

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5737
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by pinkeye »

ok chris155au

I've just checked out the overview of the Bill. a-f

I see no reason for your concerns at all. And remember this is a BILL. It is not finished yet.

As to your actual concerns.. which seem to relate to unscrupulous 'doctors' and abusive family/partners forcing abortions on unwilling... women//////

.these are issues beyond the scope of the legislation. Your concerns about life-style choices seem to relate to the words, in certain circumstances.. Are you making assumptions.? It is your argument.. what circumstances..?

To get all excited and upset without a fuller understanding is a waste of time and effort.

Obviously ... there is a lot more reading required of the rest of the Bill, to understand these issues.

If you can't read proposed legislation, don't get your knickers in a knot .

You need a bit more than what you've got for any further response from me. All these irrelevant questions and demands for answers..??
.. won't elicit a reasonable response. Why should they.?

OH that was a rhetorical question.!! :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin
sleeping is good for you

User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
Posts: 1432
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by hatty »

abortion should be safe and legal and covered by our health system.

if not it be would make it out of reach for those who can least afford the procedure ......

let alone a child

leaving the only option old mate with a rusty coat hanger.

i've stated my opinion which i am allowed to have.....

and it doesn't force my moral agenda on anyone.

i'm away now thanks

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1239
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

HBS Guy wrote:Response to what?
This: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6093&p=176334#p176304
HBS Guy wrote:Chris wanted to keep it going. I suggested posting actual extracts of the bill he didn’t like.
When did I say that I don't like?

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56283
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by HBS Guy »

You don’t want abortion readily available, were angry late term abortions were allowed and a couple other things.

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1239
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

pinkeye wrote:ok chris155au

I've just checked out the overview of the Bill. a-f
So then why haven't you been able to admit that this abortion bill does MORE than simply remove abortion from the crimes act? Does everything in the overview from A to F relate to removing abortion from the crimes act?

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1239
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

HBS Guy wrote:You don’t want abortion readily available, were angry late term abortions were allowed and a couple other things.
You said that I "didn't like." What were you referring to?

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56283
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by HBS Guy »

I give up.

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1239
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

HBS Guy wrote:Response to what?
This: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6093&p=176334#p176304

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1239
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

And STILL, not ONE SINGLE person can admit that this abortion bill does MORE than simply remove abortion from the crimes act! Amazing! Truly amazing! :rofl

User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Posts: 9671
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by Aussie »

chris155au wrote:And STILL, not ONE SINGLE person can admit that this abortion bill does MORE than simply remove abortion from the crimes act! Amazing! Truly amazing! :rofl
And still....you have failed to show us the parts of the Bill you are angsty about.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10752
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by johnsmith »

chris155au wrote:And STILL, not ONE SINGLE person can admit that this abortion bill does MORE than simply remove abortion from the crimes act! Amazing! Truly amazing! :rofl
did you ever stop to think that maybe no one agrees with your conclusion?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1239
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:And STILL, not ONE SINGLE person can admit that this abortion bill does MORE than simply remove abortion from the crimes act! Amazing! Truly amazing! :rofl
did you ever stop to think that maybe no one agrees with your conclusion?
Except my conclusion is based on PURE FACT! There is MORE in the bill than removing abortion from the crimes act! Yet nobody can admit it! :rofl

Locked