chris155au
Cheetah

spamone: Animal

Re: Federal Election 2019—the count

Postby chris155au » 20 May 2019, 16:40

greggerypeccary wrote:
I've left the sewer, dickhead.

Where are you now?

Now I'll spend more time in here hammering people like you, who defend an alleged child rapist (Trump) and the son of Satan (Morrison).

You and your uneducated Liberal-voting friends have just set this country back 30 years.

You should be utterly ashamed of yourselves.

:rofl
chris155au
Cheetah

Postby chris155au » 20 May 2019, 16:41

pinkeye wrote:yes I fully understand what you mean

australian society is going in a direction I have no desire to join.

I vote... I have been engaged....
and I AM now feeling somewhat redundant

Sprintcyclist wrote:feel free to leave

DonDeeHippy wrote:you really can be a fuckwit sometimes Sprint......

What did Sprint do wrong? Tell someone the FACT they are free to leave? What's wrong with that?
chris155au
Cheetah

Postby chris155au » 20 May 2019, 16:58

greggerypeccary wrote:
"We stopped the boats. After 50,000 illegal arrivals in 800 boats under Labor, Australia’s borders are now secure and there were no arrivals over four years (from 2014 to 2018)."

Lol :bgrin

What's so funny?
chris155au
Cheetah

Postby johnsmith » 20 May 2019, 18:42

greggerypeccary wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

Sounds like all the lies the trump haters said when he won

they all promised they would leave
same as a lying lefty here, he said he would leave

you will be just another lying lefty

Now I'll spend more time in here hammering people like you, who defend an alleged child rapist (Trump) and the son of Satan (Morrison).

You and your uneducated Liberal-voting friends have just set this country back 30 years.

My old man made a comment last night that I thought nailed it. People only vote labor when they're doing it tough. Most aussies these days aren't. Labor and the unions were too successful.
Now instead of worrying about work and buying a home, people are worrying about shares and investment properties.

Libs will only lose popularity when people start struggling for the basics ... then the public will want their unions and labor back.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 20 May 2019, 18:44

chris155au wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
chris155au wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:
Wages will continue to decline and with it economic activity—unemployment did edge up higher.

Compared to when?

The Howard/Costello structural Budget deficit will continue.

And what would it have been under Labour?

what ? we're psychic..?

And you can't even spell Labor correctly. But in truth this means we WILL labour under this government.

We get the government we deserve.

Actually, I used the correct spelling according to proper British English standard, which in case you didn't know is OUR version of the language. The monkeys who founded the party used the incorrect spelling.

there is no correct spelling when it comes to names of people or organisations. It's the owners of those names who decide how they spell it. We don't have a labour party, we have a labor party. Deliberately so. Pretending they got it wrong when it is obviously your mistake is pathetic.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Aussie » 20 May 2019, 19:04

johnsmith wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

My old man made a comment last night that I thought nailed it. People only vote labor when they're doing it tough. Most aussies these days aren't. Labor and the unions were too successful.
Now instead of worrying about work and buying a home, people are worrying about shares and investment properties.

Libs will only lose popularity when people start struggling for the basics ... then the public will want their unions and labor back.

He's right. Buy the Old Wog Bastard a drink for me!
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby greggerypeccary » 20 May 2019, 19:31

chris155au wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
"We stopped the boats. After 50,000 illegal arrivals in 800 boats under Labor, Australia’s borders are now secure and there were no arrivals over four years (from 2014 to 2018)."

What's so funny?

The majority of illegal immigrants in this country arrived here by plane.

Under the criminal & inept Liberal Party, even more have arrived (they even flew a terrorist here, granted him refugee status, and then made him an Australian citizen).

You're busy looking at a few harmless refugees in boats (and refugees aren't illegal immigrants, by the way) when the real problem is people coming here by plane.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby chris155au » 20 May 2019, 19:52

johnsmith wrote:
there is no correct spelling when it comes to names of people or organisations. It's the owners of those names who decide how they spell it. We don't have a labour party, we have a labor party. Deliberately so. Pretending they got it wrong when it is obviously your mistake is pathetic.

I didn't say that I didn't make a mistake, I said that I used the correct word according to our version of the English language, so I can hardly be blamed for it. Only Labor supporters will get pathetically offended by someone saying "labour." And realistically, only Labor supporters are going to consistently drop the "U", I guess because their party is so significant to them that it is their impulse spell the word differently than they would in literally ANY OTHER CONTEXT! If I didn't know better, I'd say that the Labor party was founded by a yank! Or by just a really really dumb person.
chris155au
Cheetah

Postby chris155au » 20 May 2019, 19:54

greggerypeccary wrote:
chris155au wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

What's so funny?

The majority of illegal immigrants in this country arrived here by plane.

Under the criminal & inept Liberal Party, even more have arrived (they even flew a terrorist here, granted him refugee status, and then made him an Australian citizen).

You're busy looking at a few harmless refugees in boats (and refugees aren't illegal immigrants, by the way) when the real problem is people coming here by plane.

I concede that a more accurate way to put it would've been, "Australia’s SEA borders are now secure."
chris155au
Cheetah

Postby johnsmith » 20 May 2019, 19:58

chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I didn't say that I didn't make a mistake, I said that I used the correct word according to our version of the English language, so I can hardly be blamed for it. Only Labor supporters will get pathetically offended by someone saying "labour." And realistically, only Labor supporters are going to consistently drop the "U", I guess because their party is so significant to them that it is their impulse spell the word differently than they would in literally ANY OTHER CONTEXT! If I didn't know better, I'd say that the Labor party was founded by a yank! Or by just a really really dumb person.

It is only the correct spelling if you using labour to refer to worker and you're not a yank. If you are referring to the Australian political party, the correct spelling in our version of the English language is LABOR. Stop pretending you have a clue.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 20 May 2019, 20:05

johnsmith wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

Fair comment.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Rhinocerus

Postby Aussie » 20 May 2019, 20:07

No. A labourer provides labour.

The ALP is the Australian Labor Party, so let's forget about that and have a beer.
Aussie

Postby johnsmith » 20 May 2019, 20:08

Aussie wrote:No. A labourer provides labour.

The ALP is the Australian Labor Party, so let's forget about that and have a beer.

i was trying to save time :rofl :rofl
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 20 May 2019, 20:25

for what?

Its a long haul ahead comrades.
Does seem the LNP have no morals... but are driven by the desire for power. VERY Christian of them.

I wonder... I have my own issues, but am POOR. Relative to your average Liberal voter, or average WANNABE I'll get nothing from this , as far as I can tell. Hey I don't own shares...or Investment properties....

I think Labor, and Shorten thought the electorate would be more mindful of the issues.

The outcome proves Australians, in general .. are ignorant red-necks, unable to take their eyes off a TV or a PHONE. They are brainwashed... vast majority are ignorant fools who'll believe anything if it is said often enough, and with enough fanfare.

Morrison has read YOU FUCKWITS like a BOOK.

( oooh that is old tech eh? a book? )

Guess I'm out of touch... but I pointed it out here some time back... my concerns.
Australians were running scared after Christchurch, and the atmosphere of FEAR pervaded. morrison captitalised on that.

He has effectively given rise to a nation open to all sorts of blackmail and fear tactics.

A nation of victims.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Rhinocerus

Postby Chuck » 20 May 2019, 20:36

johnsmith wrote:My old man made a comment last night that I thought nailed it. People only vote labor when they're doing it tough. Most aussies these days aren't. Labor and the unions were too successful.

Even families on $150 grand claim they are doing it tough! I’ll believe it when Macca's and Coca Cola pull out of Australia claiming its unprofitable to operate here.

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby HBS Guy » 20 May 2019, 21:51

Yeah, well I think tough times are just around the corner. Libs, especially this lot are incompetent economically.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sprintcyclist » 20 May 2019, 23:13

Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

Postby chris155au » 21 May 2019, 15:53

johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

It is only the correct spelling if you using labour to refer to worker and you're not a yank. If you are referring to the Australian political party, the correct spelling in our version of the English language is LABOR. Stop pretending you have a clue.

Are you actually trying to say that the word means something different when it is "labor?"
chris155au
Cheetah

Postby chris155au » 21 May 2019, 15:54

johnsmith wrote:It is only the correct spelling if you using labour to refer to worker and you're not a yank. If you are referring to the Australian political party, the correct spelling in our version of the English language is LABOR. Stop pretending you have a clue.

Are you actually trying to say that the word means something different when it is "labor?"
chris155au
Cheetah

Postby johnsmith » 21 May 2019, 16:13

Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:My old man made a comment last night that I thought nailed it. People only vote labor when they're doing it tough. Most aussies these days aren't. Labor and the unions were too successful.

Even families on $150 grand claim they are doing it tough! I’ll believe it when Macca's and Coca Cola pull out of Australia claiming its unprofitable to operate here.

Chuck

It's not welfare that's killing us (as a country), it's wealthfare ...
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Aussie » 21 May 2019, 16:14

chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:It is only the correct spelling if you using labour to refer to worker and you're not a yank. If you are referring to the Australian political party, the correct spelling in our version of the English language is LABOR. Stop pretending you have a clue.

No.
Aussie

Postby johnsmith » 21 May 2019, 16:15

chris155au wrote:

when referring to the Australian political party, it's LABOR. There is no 'labour party' registered in this country.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby DonDeeHippy » 21 May 2019, 16:15

chris155au wrote:

“While it is standard practice in Australian English to spell the word labour with a letter u, the Party has spelt it without since 1912, when then Labour cabinet minister King O'Malley advocated the change to Labor Party. At the time, it seemed likely that Australia would move to American spellings.”
get over it, it has been the Labor party for 105 years, calling it anything else is wrong..... cris :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Warthog

Postby chris155au » 21 May 2019, 16:20

Aussie wrote:
chris155au wrote:

No.

Then the spelling simply does not matter.
chris155au
Cheetah

PreviousNext

Return to Federal election 2019