Why did labor lose ?

Re: Why did labor lose ?

Postby chris155au » 23 May 2019, 17:14

greggerypeccary wrote:
Moreover, he has a history of human rights abuse.

Do you have ONE SINGLE example?
chris155au
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Postby Aussie » 23 May 2019, 17:54

chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
they lied about a inheritance tax,

pinkeye wrote:
Well, much as this is now all HISTORY... the lies told by the LNP , clearly impacted the opinion of the fools. Like a Death Tax. >?? Huh?

Who from the LNP talked about such a tax? This was a fake news ad from an unrelated group. Get your information straight.

I just prefer some social equity and justice, so I guess I'll have to be an observer for quite a few years more.

What additional social equity and justice would Labor have introduced?

Morrison. And every Member of the LNP who spread that lie all over Facebook.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Aussie » 23 May 2019, 17:56

chris155au wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Moreover, he has a history of human rights abuse.

Do you have ONE SINGLE example?

I do. Operation Sovereign Borders.

"We don't talk about operational matters."

I am quite happy to.
Aussie

Postby chris155au » 23 May 2019, 17:58

Aussie wrote:

Can you even quote Morrison?
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby chris155au » 23 May 2019, 18:01

Last edited by chris155au on 23 May 2019, 18:02, edited 1 time in total.
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby chris155au » 23 May 2019, 18:01

Aussie wrote:I do. Operation Sovereign Borders.

I am quite happy to.

How do boat people (many of whom won't be legitimate asylum seekers anyway) have any RIGHTS in international waters?
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby Aussie » 23 May 2019, 18:38

chris155au wrote:

I am quite happy to.

How do boat people (many of whom won't be legitimate asylum seekers anyway) have any RIGHTS in international waters?

On the High Seas/international waters, they (just like everyone else there) have a right to unimpeded passage. Who do you say has rights to be on the High Seas/international waters?
Aussie

Postby johnsmith » 23 May 2019, 18:50

chris155au wrote:

I am quite happy to.

Over 90% of boat people were found to be genuine asylum seekers

And they're international waters. Everyone has the right to access international waters.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby chris155au » 23 May 2019, 20:08

Aussie wrote:
chris155au wrote:

I am quite happy to.

On the High Seas/international waters, they (just like everyone else there) have a right to unimpeded passage. Who do you say has rights to be on the High Seas/international waters?

How do you know that interceptions occur in international waters?
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby chris155au » 23 May 2019, 20:09

johnsmith wrote:
And they're international waters.

Throughout their entire journey?
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby Aussie » 23 May 2019, 20:14

As anyone who has been here for a while or at some other Australian Forums will know...I have explained that a zillion times. But...here is your chance to demonstrates that incisive analytical mind you suggest you have when you boasted about your intense scrutiny (or whatever the term was.) There are but three alternatives. Let's see if you can work them out.

:beer
Aussie

Postby chris155au » 23 May 2019, 20:24

Aussie wrote:

As anyone who has been here for a while or at some other Australian Forums will know...I have explained that a zillion times. But...here is your chance to demonstrates that incisive analytical mind you suggest you have when you boasted about your intense scrutiny (or whatever the term was.) There are but three alternatives. Let's see if you can work them out.

:beer

Let me guess:

1. Our Navy is intercepting boats within the territorial waters of another Sovereign Nation.

2. Our Navy is intercepting boats/vessels on the High Seas......boarding them and turning them back.

3. Our Navy is intercepting boats inside Australian maritime jurisdiction, and is then ignoring claims for asylum, and turning the boats around.
Last edited by chris155au on 23 May 2019, 20:26, edited 1 time in total.
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby Aussie » 23 May 2019, 20:25

Correct. Straight out of my posts.
Aussie

Postby chris155au » 23 May 2019, 20:27

Aussie wrote:Correct. Straight out of my posts.

Yeah, we went through this in November remember? You didn't have anything in response when I asked you how you know that we don't have agreements with countries to operate in their waters. Again, you don't know where the interceptions are taking place.
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby Aussie » 23 May 2019, 20:42

chris155au wrote:

Yeah, we went through this in November remember? You didn't have anything in response when I asked you how you know that we don't have agreements with countries to operate in their waters. Again, you don't know where the interceptions are taking place.

It does not matter. In each of the three cases, we are acting illegally. If you can demonstrate otherwise, say so with links to any 'agreements' you suggestively assert we might have with all these Asian Countries to invade their waters.
Aussie

Postby chris155au » 23 May 2019, 20:45

Aussie wrote:
chris155au wrote:

It does not matter. In each of the three cases, we are acting illegally. If you can demonstrate otherwise, say so with links to any 'agreements' you suggestively assert we might have with all these Asian Countries to invade their waters.

"Links to any 'agreements?" Are you serious? Are you forgetting the secretive nature of OSB?
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby Aussie » 23 May 2019, 20:51

chris155au wrote:
Aussie wrote:
chris155au wrote:

"Links to any 'agreements?" Are you serious? Are you forgetting the secretive nature of OSB?

No.

And so...there your only potential point disappears. All the evidence demands that we are acting illegally. If we had agreements with Asian Countries to invade them, I'd suggest either our Government or theirs would have said so. They did not. That leaves the field clear for me to credibly assert that Molan's OSB is illegal, and anyone who knows him would tell you that he does not give a twopenny toss about that. Whatever it takes.
Aussie

Postby pinkeye » 23 May 2019, 21:57

chris155au wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Can you even quote Morrison?

Can YOU?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 23 May 2019, 22:05

Will you always (except on extremely rare occasions) just go on asking questions.?

All you do is ask questions, basically,, and suck everyone in to your process. I object

How about you actually say something about your opinion.? Eh? Oh yeah you respond minimally, but all you do is ask questions, mostly, and I'm wondering, when will YOU actually say something that reflects your own views. I mean you're just playing devils advocate and never say what YOU think. How about it.??

Because the relentlessness of your questions seems to indicate you MAY have an opinion of your own, but you never share it.

You just 'keep poking people with sticks', as someone I wish I'd never known, used to say, with regularity. It becomes a form of abuse, if you get my drift.

I doubt you do.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby chris155au » 23 May 2019, 22:17

Aussie wrote:No.

And so...there your only potential point disappears. All the evidence demands that we are acting illegally.

Except you don't actually have any evidence do you? What do you have other than pure speculation? I have no evidence and neither do you. The difference is that you think that you know what is going on, when you don't actually have one foggy notion! I on the other hand am open to the entire operation being a disgraceful illegal SCANDAL!

If we had agreements with Asian Countries to invade them, I'd suggest either our Government or theirs would have said so.

Again, it is secretive - your VERY point! So why would our government tell us? Also, do you mind explaining why these countries are happy to let us ride freely illegally without any agreement?

They did not. That leaves the field clear for me to credibly assert that Molan's OSB is illegal, and anyone who knows him would tell you that he does not give a twopenny toss about that. Whatever it takes.

So people have spoken out in the media about Molan?
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby Sprintcyclist » 23 May 2019, 23:17

HBS Guy wrote:I am just forgetting about politics for a bit, work on my block. Next year I intend to visit Tassie just once—but for 2.5 months. THAT will raise furious argument but I am going to ignore it. 2+ months on my block, in spring. Lovely.

Will visit my block again Sep-Oct this year, throw myself into planting, pruning, spraying (biodynamic sprays, not poison) etc. Take dog for a couple long walks in the countryside. Peaceful. Unwind.

Early next year throw myself back into the political fray. By then the Libs will have made half a dozen huge mistakes to beat them around the head with.

Is that because the party you follow slavishly lost ?
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 24 May 2019, 00:47

:grn

still hearing nothing from chris … asked a question of him. Seems he loves asking questions, but cannot respond to one.

mmm says heaps yeah.??
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby chris155au » 24 May 2019, 01:08

pinkeye wrote:Will you always (except on extremely rare occasions) just go on asking questions.?

All you do is ask questions, basically,, and suck everyone in to your process. I object

How about you actually say something about your opinion.? Eh? Oh yeah you respond minimally, but all you do is ask questions, mostly, and I'm wondering, when will YOU actually say something that reflects your own views. I mean you're just playing devils advocate and never say what YOU think. How about it.??

Because the relentlessness of your questions seems to indicate you MAY have an opinion of your own, but you never share it.

You just 'keep poking people with sticks', as someone I wish I'd never known, used to say, with regularity. It becomes a form of abuse, if you get my drift.

I doubt you do.

Is someone asking me for my opinion? When they do, I always respond!
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby Aussie » 24 May 2019, 09:38

chris155au wrote:
Aussie wrote:No.

And so...there your only potential point disappears. All the evidence demands that we are acting illegally.

Except you don't actually have any evidence do you? What do you have other than pure speculation? I have no evidence and neither do you. The difference is that you think that you know what is going on, when you don't actually have one foggy notion! I on the other hand am open to the entire operation being a disgraceful illegal SCANDAL!

I don't think I know. I can think logically. The three logical scenarios indicate illegal activity on our part, perhaps even involving money changeing hands, secretively.

If we had agreements with Asian Countries to invade them, I'd suggest either our Government or theirs would have said so.

Again, it is secretive - your VERY point! So why would our government tell us? Also, do you mind explaining why these countries are happy to let us ride freely illegally without any agreement?

No, I can't explain it. Perhaps our boats are waiting just outside territorial waters, intercepting boats, and under the point of a gun, making them turn back and keep going back. Piracy.

They did not. That leaves the field clear for me to credibly assert that Molan's OSB is illegal, and anyone who knows him would tell you that he does not give a twopenny toss about that. Whatever it takes.

So people have spoken out in the media about Molan?

Not that I am aware of. But I have spoken to Molan's military peers who know him extremely well.

Finally if everything was above board and legal, operational details would be readily spoken about publicly.
Aussie

Postby Sprintcyclist » 24 May 2019, 13:03

labor lose because they are untrustworthy
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

PreviousNext

Return to Federal election 2019