Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby pinkeye » 17 Apr 2019, 02:28

Bongalong wrote:
hatty wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
hatty wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
hatty wrote:so maybe make it harder fo DA BLACKS to get hold of a firearm before they commit the crimes

it's called fucking gun control......

what this discussion is about.

Maybe you're right... or maybe make it harder for blacks to talk shite on the radio to their black bruthers about blowing each other to kingdom come?

Maybe make it harder for blacks to talk shite about biatches all apparently being biatches on the radio, let alone MTV let alone giving them prime time television acting jobs after they spent decades doing exactly that and worse i.e. talking about killing cops as the title of their album.

You're not the only person with an opinon ya f'n weirdo!!

:rofl


and my opinion is that it would be harder to shoot a civilian ....or cop (and a cop would be less trigger happy if it wasn't for all the fucking weapons...... you know...... what this fucking thread is actually about

Yes, but the thing is the thread i started acknowledged that Americans are allowed to have guns....

:stay


quote me when i said they were not

IT'S ALL IMPLICATION! THAT'S THE WAY VIRTUE SIGNALLING WORKS!

VERY CLEVER YOU VIRTUE SIGNALLERS BUT REALLY IT'S JUST PASSIVE AGRESSION WRIT LARGE.

THE POINT IS WITHOUT AMERICA YOU WOULDN'T HAVE A WORLD TO VIRTUE SIGNAL IN! THAT MAKES YOU A MAN-HATING FEMINIST :rofl


You are nutso in the coconut.!!
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 3884
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby pinkeye » 17 Apr 2019, 02:44

Bongalong wrote:HATTY: why do modern day feminists think they have the right to tell young girls to dress up like sluts and pretend they own the night?

:bike :bike



yep. Nutso in the coconut. Proper parents, who care, wouldn't dream that they promote sluts... or rapists .. for that matter.

You have a real problem with women DRAH. Scared shitless..to put it frankly.... and we all know what fear leads to don't we..?

So what.. you raped your younger sister, and blame her..? You raped a neighbour, and blamed her..?

SEE ??? NO-one expresses the hatred you do, without cause. And, altho you might like to suggest your MOTHER fucked you up bigtime, it all comes down to YOU.
Maybe a WIFE continued this campaign of female dominance you seem to suffer from. I'm sorry if your life was fucked, but I don't accept your blanket comments... only YOU talk sluts... only you... do you wonder about that?

NO I'd imagine not, because you know all too well what grievances you hold, and you seem to be unwilling to take ANY responsibility for yourself, OR your opinions. In the end.. it is all down to YOU. I do not have a clue about you and this phobia you have, but you should understand you do not represent most men. Not the ones I know, anyway. Altho, hidden misogyny can explain much of what is wrong with the world.

Playing this pathetic victim of feminine power is not really a useful position from which to comment. BLAME BLAME BLAME.. evrything and everyone ELSE. Not exactly a reasoned position.. but then again, you may feel so damaged you are incapable of rational thought. All that means is you are fucked in the Head. You know you are... and no excuses or blaming changes that fact.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 3884
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Texan » 17 Apr 2019, 07:01

Guys. Telling each other how fucked they are is not productive. I suppose either or both of you could tell me to fuck off, but all of these psychoanalysis bs accusations are getting old. You are better than that. I don’t care if you live in a nursing home, are afraid of personal relationships with women , or think all white Christian men are racist,sexist, bigoted homophobes.

To the topic. America is not and never will be Australia. We have a different history, different geographic situations, and different roles on the world stage. America has the 2A for a reason and you aren’t going to change that.
Texan
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 13:38
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby greggerypeccary » 17 Apr 2019, 07:57

Texan wrote: America has the 2A for a reason and you aren’t going to change that.


Yes, but not the reason most Americans think it is.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4190
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Dax » 17 Apr 2019, 10:36

Texan wrote:Guys. Telling each other how fucked they are is not productive. I suppose either or both of you could tell me to fuck off, but all of these psychoanalysis bs accusations are getting old. You are better than that. I don’t care if you live in a nursing home, are afraid of personal relationships with women , or think all white Christian men are racist,sexist, bigoted homophobes.

To the topic. America is not and never will be Australia. We have a different history, different geographic situations, and different roles on the world stage. America has the 2A for a reason and you aren’t going to change that.


Clones always try to act tough and throw abuse at all who disagree with them, that's all they have and nothing else.

You're right, the US will never be like Aus, this is a pretty sane country with very few religious nutters. The US has 2A, because it is insane and overrun with god nutters, as violence is the hallmark of religion you can expect nothing else from the fervently deranged. Throughout Aus modern history, Aussie blokes have steered clear of religion and the god cult, unlike the USA where it is the opposite and that's why we have such a peaceful country compared to god nutter run and controlled countries. 2A, is just an excuse for the religious to enact the actions of their mythical god of war and his demands to kill all who disagree, rebel or don't believe.

Guns, violence, racism, sexism, are the signature of all religious cultures worldwide and weapon development has always been at the forefront of their aims.
User avatar
Dax
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Texan » 17 Apr 2019, 11:47

Dax wrote:
Texan wrote:Guys. Telling each other how fucked they are is not productive. I suppose either or both of you could tell me to fuck off, but all of these psychoanalysis bs accusations are getting old. You are better than that. I don’t care if you live in a nursing home, are afraid of personal relationships with women , or think all white Christian men are racist,sexist, bigoted homophobes.

To the topic. America is not and never will be Australia. We have a different history, different geographic situations, and different roles on the world stage. America has the 2A for a reason and you aren’t going to change that.


Clones always try to act tough and throw abuse at all who disagree with them, that's all they have and nothing else.

You're right, the US will never be like Aus, this is a pretty sane country with very few religious nutters. The US has 2A, because it is insane and overrun with god nutters, as violence is the hallmark of religion you can expect nothing else from the fervently deranged. Throughout Aus modern history, Aussie blokes have steered clear of religion and the god cult, unlike the USA where it is the opposite and that's why we have such a peaceful country compared to god nutter run and controlled countries. 2A, is just an excuse for the religious to enact the actions of their mythical god of war and his demands to kill all who disagree, rebel or don't believe.

Guns, violence, racism, sexism, are the signature of all religious cultures worldwide and weapon development has always been at the forefront of their aims.

You are ignoring our 2000 km porous border with a 3rd world cesspool that is intent on claiming a good part of the US for their own. We have to deal with that and we can't pretend on our government to protect us. Besides, the 2A was included to deter government oppression. How many countries disarmed their citizens and then exterminated millions in the 20th century? I'm 52 years old and have never seen a gun drawn in public. I've definitely never seen a gun in church. The vast majority of America is no different from Australia.

According to you, our police are nutcases. How do we protect ourselves from them?
Texan
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 13:38
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby SethBullock » 17 Apr 2019, 12:09

Texan wrote:
Dax wrote:
Texan wrote:Guys. Telling each other how fucked they are is not productive. I suppose either or both of you could tell me to fuck off, but all of these psychoanalysis bs accusations are getting old. You are better than that. I don’t care if you live in a nursing home, are afraid of personal relationships with women , or think all white Christian men are racist,sexist, bigoted homophobes.

To the topic. America is not and never will be Australia. We have a different history, different geographic situations, and different roles on the world stage. America has the 2A for a reason and you aren’t going to change that.


Clones always try to act tough and throw abuse at all who disagree with them, that's all they have and nothing else.

You're right, the US will never be like Aus, this is a pretty sane country with very few religious nutters. The US has 2A, because it is insane and overrun with god nutters, as violence is the hallmark of religion you can expect nothing else from the fervently deranged. Throughout Aus modern history, Aussie blokes have steered clear of religion and the god cult, unlike the USA where it is the opposite and that's why we have such a peaceful country compared to god nutter run and controlled countries. 2A, is just an excuse for the religious to enact the actions of their mythical god of war and his demands to kill all who disagree, rebel or don't believe.

Guns, violence, racism, sexism, are the signature of all religious cultures worldwide and weapon development has always been at the forefront of their aims.

You are ignoring our 2000 km porous border with a 3rd world cesspool that is intent on claiming a good part of the US for their own. We have to deal with that and we can't pretend on our government to protect us. Besides, the 2A was included to deter government oppression. How many countries disarmed their citizens and then exterminated millions in the 20th century? I'm 52 years old and have never seen a gun drawn in public. I've definitely never seen a gun in church. The vast majority of America is no different from Australia.

According to you, our police are nutcases. How do we protect ourselves from them?


You should carry a trunk monkey.

"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Bongalong » 17 Apr 2019, 12:14

wtf?
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3082
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby SethBullock » 17 Apr 2019, 12:32

Bongalong wrote:wtf?


Trunk Monkeys are an option with new cars at the Suburban Auto Group. You can learn more about them on this page ... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5233&start=50
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Dax » 17 Apr 2019, 13:26

Texan wrote:
Dax wrote:
Texan wrote:Guys. Telling each other how fucked they are is not productive. I suppose either or both of you could tell me to fuck off, but all of these psychoanalysis bs accusations are getting old. You are better than that. I don’t care if you live in a nursing home, are afraid of personal relationships with women , or think all white Christian men are racist,sexist, bigoted homophobes.

To the topic. America is not and never will be Australia. We have a different history, different geographic situations, and different roles on the world stage. America has the 2A for a reason and you aren’t going to change that.


Clones always try to act tough and throw abuse at all who disagree with them, that's all they have and nothing else.

You're right, the US will never be like Aus, this is a pretty sane country with very few religious nutters. The US has 2A, because it is insane and overrun with god nutters, as violence is the hallmark of religion you can expect nothing else from the fervently deranged. Throughout Aus modern history, Aussie blokes have steered clear of religion and the god cult, unlike the USA where it is the opposite and that's why we have such a peaceful country compared to god nutter run and controlled countries. 2A, is just an excuse for the religious to enact the actions of their mythical god of war and his demands to kill all who disagree, rebel or don't believe.

Guns, violence, racism, sexism, are the signature of all religious cultures worldwide and weapon development has always been at the forefront of their aims.


You are ignoring our 2000 km porous border with a 3rd world cesspool that is intent on claiming a good part of the US for their own. We have to deal with that and we can't pretend on our government to protect us. Besides, the 2A was included to deter government oppression. How many countries disarmed their citizens and then exterminated millions in the 20th century? I'm 52 years old and have never seen a gun drawn in public. I've definitely never seen a gun in church. The vast majority of America is no different from Australia.

According to you, our police are nutcases. How do we protect ourselves from them?


Not ignoring your border, the USA has a fervent god nutter country next to it, their violence is no different to what happens in the US. Corrupt and lying gun happy cops and its the same in all god nutter controlled countries. We have the country with the largest population of muslims on the planet within rowing distance of us, their country is also a basket case of violence, religious suppression and no different to every other god nutter controlled country.

The difference between me and you, is you assume things when you have no real knowledge and no experience outside you own country. I've been to Mexico and every other Sth American country, as well as the US and Canada on a few occasions and not as the average tourist. You're all paranoid that your government is going to destroy you, when you get the government you vote for and don't seem to have much faith in your own political voting system, yet you vote for them.

How can you claim the the USA is no different to Aus, when you've never been here and probably never met a real Aussie. All that claim does is reveal your real lack, having lived here and spent lots of time in the US, there is no comparison between the two. If you sat down with yanks that have spent time in Aus and other countries, you'd find they have a better respect and understanding of life and just about all yanks I've talked to who have been here for more than a couple of weeks, say Aus is nothing like the US in any way and it's not.

Our gun laws and law enforcement accountability, are light years ahead of the open slather and irresponsible lack of accountability and down right deception US cops indulge in daily, just shows how primitive you are as a country. Your cops murder people every day, it's extremely rare for that to happen in Aus, we even give the worst murderers a chance to surrender, your cops fire before they even sum up the situation and kill innocent people on a daily basis. Then they lie and get off as justiciable homicide even when the person isn't armed, you can't get any more insane that they bizarre denial of reality and racist elitism.

Just look at the unarmed Aus lady in her pyjamas who called the cops to report a suspected sexual assault, the cops just shot her dead before he even got out of the car and then the the cops turned off their cameras and he is being supported by all the police and it seems your ridiculous non justice system. It's notable that this low life cop is also a fervent god nutter, as are all his lying cop associates.

In this county he would be tried for murder straight away and get no support from the police force or colleagues and it wouldn't happen here, because our cops are trained to protect and help the public, not shoot them on sight, as in the US.

No matter how many excuses you use and try to make out you have workable gun laws, the facts are the opposite. You can buy a gun almost anywhere in the US with no checks whatsoever, including fully auto and heavy weapons of just about any description. When you consider there are gun shows every week in every state, where you can just walk in and buy a 5o cal machine gun and take it home.

In Aus, to the best of mu knowledge, there is one gun show a year in each state and you can't buy anything, just order it then the checks begin. All the guns on show are legal and the only semi auto, are pistols and rifles for professional vermin shooters.
User avatar
Dax
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby johnsmith » 17 Apr 2019, 17:31

Dax wrote:Your cops murder people every day, it's extremely rare for that to happen in Aus, we even give the worst murderers a chance to surrender, your cops fire before they even sum up the situation and kill innocent people on a daily basis. Then they lie and get off as justiciable homicide even when the person isn't armed, you can't get any more insane that they bizarre denial of reality and racist elitism.




:roll :roll :roll


WA Police Beechboro shooting investigation clears officer who shot dead unarmed man

A WA Police officer who fatally shot an unarmed man at a house in Perth's north-eastern suburbs last year will not be charged over the death.

An internal investigation was launched by police after Ly Tong, 38, was shot dead when officers went to the house in Beechboro on November 22 in response to a family violence incident.

WA Police Commissioner Chris Dawson said officers had been told Mr Tong was armed with a knife or something similar and had threatened to kill his mother and attack police.

He said two officers entered the house on Yenisey Crescent and found the elderly woman and two small children "in a confined space", with Mr Tong in a separate bedroom.

When Mr Tong emerged from the bedroom, he was shot three times "within seconds" by one of the officers and died almost immediately.

Commissioner Dawson said Mr Tong did not have a weapon in his hands, but was found to have a small knife in his pocket and four other knives in the bedroom.

He said the police officer who fired his gun had been forced to make "a split-second decision".

"The outcome of the investigation is that police concluded there were no reasonable prospects of convicting the police officer for causing the death of this man," Commissioner Dawson said.

"I am satisfied that this has been a very thorough investigation into what was really a very tragic death.


https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-17/officer-cleared-of-fatal-beechboro-wa-police-shooting/11024850


:oops
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8905
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby SethBullock » 17 Apr 2019, 21:28

Dax wrote:Just look at the unarmed Aus lady in her pyjamas who called the cops to report a suspected sexual assault, the cops just shot her dead before he even got out of the car and then the the cops turned off their cameras and he is being supported by all the police and it seems your ridiculous non justice system. It's notable that this low life cop is also a fervent god nutter, as are all his lying cop associates.

In this county he would be tried for murder straight away and get no support from the police force or colleagues and it wouldn't happen here, because our cops are trained to protect and help the public, not shoot them on sight, as in the US.


The police officer you spoke of has been fired, and his trial is starting. He has been charged with multiple counts of murder of different degrees. He could receive a 25 year sentence.

The officers didn't turn their body cameras off after the shooting. Their body cameras were off when they responded to the call and the shooting happened, and they turned them on right after the shooting.

In my opinion, this man should never have been a police officer. From reading accounts of what happened, my opinion is that he was jumpy and fearful in his position, but the Minneapolis PD wanted him on the force anyway. He met all the criteria for "diversity", and that concern overruled better judgement, and this was the outcome.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby pinkeye » 18 Apr 2019, 00:06

Texan wrote:Guys. Telling each other how fucked they are is not productive. I suppose either or both of you could tell me to fuck off, but all of these psychoanalysis bs accusations are getting old. You are better than that. I don’t care if you live in a nursing home, are afraid of personal relationships with women , or think all white Christian men are racist,sexist, bigoted homophobes.

To the topic. America is not and never will be Australia. We have a different history, different geographic situations, and different roles on the world stage. America has the 2A for a reason and you aren’t going to change that.


I apologize Texan. Just a little valve loosener. Least I don't get to have an automatic pistol, or whatever to release it.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 3884
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby pinkeye » 18 Apr 2019, 00:14

Dax wrote:
Texan wrote:Guys. Telling each other how fucked they are is not productive. I suppose either or both of you could tell me to fuck off, but all of these psychoanalysis bs accusations are getting old. You are better than that. I don’t care if you live in a nursing home, are afraid of personal relationships with women , or think all white Christian men are racist,sexist, bigoted homophobes.

To the topic. America is not and never will be Australia. We have a different history, different geographic situations, and different roles on the world stage. America has the 2A for a reason and you aren’t going to change that.


Clones always try to act tough and throw abuse at all who disagree with them, that's all they have and nothing else.

You're right, the US will never be like Aus, this is a pretty sane country with very few religious nutters. The US has 2A, because it is insane and overrun with god nutters, as violence is the hallmark of religion you can expect nothing else from the fervently deranged. Throughout Aus modern history, Aussie blokes have steered clear of religion and the god cult, unlike the USA where it is the opposite and that's why we have such a peaceful country compared to god nutter run and controlled countries. 2A, is just an excuse for the religious to enact the actions of their mythical god of war and his demands to kill all who disagree, rebel or don't believe.

Guns, violence, racism, sexism, are the signature of all religious cultures worldwide and weapon development has always been at the forefront of their aims.


I do agree DAX.
For some reason I just heard a refrain of 'Imagine', in my mind.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 3884
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby pinkeye » 18 Apr 2019, 00:21

Dax wrote:
Texan wrote:
Dax wrote:
Texan wrote:Guys. Telling each other how fucked they are is not productive. I suppose either or both of you could tell me to fuck off, but all of these psychoanalysis bs accusations are getting old. You are better than that. I don’t care if you live in a nursing home, are afraid of personal relationships with women , or think all white Christian men are racist,sexist, bigoted homophobes.

To the topic. America is not and never will be Australia. We have a different history, different geographic situations, and different roles on the world stage. America has the 2A for a reason and you aren’t going to change that.


Clones always try to act tough and throw abuse at all who disagree with them, that's all they have and nothing else.

You're right, the US will never be like Aus, this is a pretty sane country with very few religious nutters. The US has 2A, because it is insane and overrun with god nutters, as violence is the hallmark of religion you can expect nothing else from the fervently deranged. Throughout Aus modern history, Aussie blokes have steered clear of religion and the god cult, unlike the USA where it is the opposite and that's why we have such a peaceful country compared to god nutter run and controlled countries. 2A, is just an excuse for the religious to enact the actions of their mythical god of war and his demands to kill all who disagree, rebel or don't believe.

Guns, violence, racism, sexism, are the signature of all religious cultures worldwide and weapon development has always been at the forefront of their aims.


You are ignoring our 2000 km porous border with a 3rd world cesspool that is intent on claiming a good part of the US for their own. We have to deal with that and we can't pretend on our government to protect us. Besides, the 2A was included to deter government oppression. How many countries disarmed their citizens and then exterminated millions in the 20th century? I'm 52 years old and have never seen a gun drawn in public. I've definitely never seen a gun in church. The vast majority of America is no different from Australia.

According to you, our police are nutcases. How do we protect ourselves from them?


Not ignoring your border, the USA has a fervent god nutter country next to it, their violence is no different to what happens in the US. Corrupt and lying gun happy cops and its the same in all god nutter controlled countries. We have the country with the largest population of muslims on the planet within rowing distance of us, their country is also a basket case of violence, religious suppression and no different to every other god nutter controlled country.

The difference between me and you, is you assume things when you have no real knowledge and no experience outside you own country. I've been to Mexico and every other Sth American country, as well as the US and Canada on a few occasions and not as the average tourist. You're all paranoid that your government is going to destroy you, when you get the government you vote for and don't seem to have much faith in your own political voting system, yet you vote for them.

How can you claim the the USA is no different to Aus, when you've never been here and probably never met a real Aussie. All that claim does is reveal your real lack, having lived here and spent lots of time in the US, there is no comparison between the two. If you sat down with yanks that have spent time in Aus and other countries, you'd find they have a better respect and understanding of life and just about all yanks I've talked to who have been here for more than a couple of weeks, say Aus is nothing like the US in any way and it's not.

Our gun laws and law enforcement accountability, are light years ahead of the open slather and irresponsible lack of accountability and down right deception US cops indulge in daily, just shows how primitive you are as a country. Your cops murder people every day, it's extremely rare for that to happen in Aus, we even give the worst murderers a chance to surrender, your cops fire before they even sum up the situation and kill innocent people on a daily basis. Then they lie and get off as justiciable homicide even when the person isn't armed, you can't get any more insane that they bizarre denial of reality and racist elitism.

Just look at the unarmed Aus lady in her pyjamas who called the cops to report a suspected sexual assault, the cops just shot her dead before he even got out of the car and then the the cops turned off their cameras and he is being supported by all the police and it seems your ridiculous non justice system. It's notable that this low life cop is also a fervent god nutter, as are all his lying cop associates.

In this county he would be tried for murder straight away and get no support from the police force or colleagues and it wouldn't happen here, because our cops are trained to protect and help the public, not shoot them on sight, as in the US.

No matter how many excuses you use and try to make out you have workable gun laws, the facts are the opposite. You can buy a gun almost anywhere in the US with no checks whatsoever, including fully auto and heavy weapons of just about any description. When you consider there are gun shows every week in every state, where you can just walk in and buy a 5o cal machine gun and take it home.

In Aus, to the best of mu knowledge, there is one gun show a year in each state and you can't buy anything, just order it then the checks begin. All the guns on show are legal and the only semi auto, are pistols and rifles for professional vermin shooters.


You know much more about it than I do, and I respect your opinion, except in relation to ME. :bgrin The good old Us of A seems to be living in the Wild wild West. Where guns were the only LAW.


Things might not be that fantastic here, BUT, ..............

Actually it reminds me of an old Robert Heinlein novel... can't remember the name... but everyone on the planet were required to have guns, ( with some exemptions? ) and once a year there was a Lottery, where gunslingers could nominate to duel to the death with their enemy . Winner takes a big prize. And society had all sorts of Rules .. hmmm
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 3884
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby pinkeye » 18 Apr 2019, 00:29

Not ignoring your border, the USA has a fervent god nutter country next to it, their violence is no different to what happens in the US. Corrupt and lying gun happy cops and its the same in all god nutter controlled countries. We have the country with the largest population of muslims on the planet within rowing distance of us, their country is also a basket case of violence, religious suppression and no different to every other god nutter controlled country.

The difference between me and you, is you assume things when you have no real knowledge and no experience outside you own country. I've been to Mexico and every other Sth American country, as well as the US and Canada on a few occasions and not as the average tourist. You're all paranoid that your government is going to destroy you, when you get the government you vote for and don't seem to have much faith in your own political voting system,[b] yet you vote for them
.


[/b]
In Aus, to the best of mu knowledge, there is one gun show a year in each state and you can't buy anything, just order it then the checks begin. All the guns on show are legal and the only semi auto, are pistols and rifles for professional vermin shooters.[/quote]

Thing is tho, we all make assumptions every day. We must, just to continue living. Most of our assumptions are erroneous.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 3884
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Dax » 18 Apr 2019, 05:16

SethBullock wrote:
Dax wrote:Just look at the unarmed Aus lady in her pyjamas who called the cops to report a suspected sexual assault, the cops just shot her dead before he even got out of the car and then the the cops turned off their cameras and he is being supported by all the police and it seems your ridiculous non justice system. It's notable that this low life cop is also a fervent god nutter, as are all his lying cop associates.

In this county he would be tried for murder straight away and get no support from the police force or colleagues and it wouldn't happen here, because our cops are trained to protect and help the public, not shoot them on sight, as in the US.


The police officer you spoke of has been fired, and his trial is starting. He has been charged with multiple counts of murder of different degrees. He could receive a 25 year sentence.

The officers didn't turn their body cameras off after the shooting. Their body cameras were off when they responded to the call and the shooting happened, and they turned them on right after the shooting.

In my opinion, this man should never have been a police officer. From reading accounts of what happened, my opinion is that he was jumpy and fearful in his position, but the Minneapolis PD wanted him on the force anyway. He met all the criteria for "diversity", and that concern overruled better judgement, and this was the outcome.


As I've said before, the news you get is different to the facts in the USA. Read this article of the facts, not the sanitised version you get which overflows with denial and lies.

"Prosecutor Amy Sweasy asked Sergeant Barnette why she switched off her body camera before speaking to Mr Noor.

Sergeant Barnette was unable to offer an explanation besides claiming it was a "private conversation".

The body cameras used by Minneapolis police only store the last 30 seconds of vision — without audio — when they have been switched off.

A silent video was played in court and showed Sergeant Barnette talking to Mr Noor in the passenger seat of a squad car.

In the video, Mr Noor appears to raise both hands and aim in what the prosecution alleged was a simulation of the shooting.

Sergeant Barnette denied he demonstrated anything or that the conversation went beyond her asking how he was feeling."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-17/ ... e/11024576
User avatar
Dax
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Bongalong » 18 Apr 2019, 11:26

johnsmith wrote:
Dax wrote:Your cops murder people every day, it's extremely rare for that to happen in Aus, we even give the worst murderers a chance to surrender, your cops fire before they even sum up the situation and kill innocent people on a daily basis. Then they lie and get off as justiciable homicide even when the person isn't armed, you can't get any more insane that they bizarre denial of reality and racist elitism.




:roll :roll :roll


WA Police Beechboro shooting investigation clears officer who shot dead unarmed man

A WA Police officer who fatally shot an unarmed man at a house in Perth's north-eastern suburbs last year will not be charged over the death.

An internal investigation was launched by police after Ly Tong, 38, was shot dead when officers went to the house in Beechboro on November 22 in response to a family violence incident.

WA Police Commissioner Chris Dawson said officers had been told Mr Tong was armed with a knife or something similar and had threatened to kill his mother and attack police.

He said two officers entered the house on Yenisey Crescent and found the elderly woman and two small children "in a confined space", with Mr Tong in a separate bedroom.

When Mr Tong emerged from the bedroom, he was shot three times "within seconds" by one of the officers and died almost immediately.

Commissioner Dawson said Mr Tong did not have a weapon in his hands, but was found to have a small knife in his pocket and four other knives in the bedroom.

He said the police officer who fired his gun had been forced to make "a split-second decision".

"The outcome of the investigation is that police concluded there were no reasonable prospects of convicting the police officer for causing the death of this man," Commissioner Dawson said.

"I am satisfied that this has been a very thorough investigation into what was really a very tragic death.


https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-17/officer-cleared-of-fatal-beechboro-wa-police-shooting/11024850


:oops

He did say it was extremely rare... did you miss that bit?
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3082
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Bongalong » 18 Apr 2019, 11:30

SethBullock wrote:
Dax wrote:Just look at the unarmed Aus lady in her pyjamas who called the cops to report a suspected sexual assault, the cops just shot her dead before he even got out of the car and then the the cops turned off their cameras and he is being supported by all the police and it seems your ridiculous non justice system. It's notable that this low life cop is also a fervent god nutter, as are all his lying cop associates.

In this county he would be tried for murder straight away and get no support from the police force or colleagues and it wouldn't happen here, because our cops are trained to protect and help the public, not shoot them on sight, as in the US.


The police officer you spoke of has been fired, and his trial is starting. He has been charged with multiple counts of murder of different degrees. He could receive a 25 year sentence.

The officers didn't turn their body cameras off after the shooting. Their body cameras were off when they responded to the call and the shooting happened, and they turned them on right after the shooting.

In my opinion, this man should never have been a police officer. From reading accounts of what happened, my opinion is that he was jumpy and fearful in his position, but the Minneapolis PD wanted him on the force anyway. He met all the criteria for "diversity", and that concern overruled better judgement, and this was the outcome.

I think this equality stuff is of a very real concern when it comes to front line services .... racism is simply the original identity politics but it destroys hierarchy on which society runs.

Not everyone has equal ability.... simple as that!
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3082
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Dax » 18 Apr 2019, 15:42

Bongalong wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Dax wrote:Your cops murder people every day, it's extremely rare for that to happen in Aus, we even give the worst murderers a chance to surrender, your cops fire before they even sum up the situation and kill innocent people on a daily basis. Then they lie and get off as justiciable homicide even when the person isn't armed, you can't get any more insane that they bizarre denial of reality and racist elitism.




:roll :roll :roll


WA Police Beechboro shooting investigation clears officer who shot dead unarmed man

A WA Police officer who fatally shot an unarmed man at a house in Perth's north-eastern suburbs last year will not be charged over the death.

An internal investigation was launched by police after Ly Tong, 38, was shot dead when officers went to the house in Beechboro on November 22 in response to a family violence incident.

WA Police Commissioner Chris Dawson said officers had been told Mr Tong was armed with a knife or something similar and had threatened to kill his mother and attack police.

He said two officers entered the house on Yenisey Crescent and found the elderly woman and two small children "in a confined space", with Mr Tong in a separate bedroom.

When Mr Tong emerged from the bedroom, he was shot three times "within seconds" by one of the officers and died almost immediately.

Commissioner Dawson said Mr Tong did not have a weapon in his hands, but was found to have a small knife in his pocket and four other knives in the bedroom.

He said the police officer who fired his gun had been forced to make "a split-second decision".

"The outcome of the investigation is that police concluded there were no reasonable prospects of convicting the police officer for causing the death of this man," Commissioner Dawson said.

"I am satisfied that this has been a very thorough investigation into what was really a very tragic death.


https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-17/officer-cleared-of-fatal-beechboro-wa-police-shooting/11024850


:oops

He did say it was extremely rare... did you miss that bit?


Those with primitive infantile minds, don't read they just look for some reason to attack and always fail miserably.
User avatar
Dax
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Bongalong » 18 Apr 2019, 15:56

( ...yeh, take that johnny boy :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike )
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3082
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby johnsmith » 18 Apr 2019, 18:05

Bongalong wrote:He did say it was extremely rare... did you miss that bit?


He also said this load of bollocks


In this county he would be tried for murder straight away and get no support from the police force or colleagues and it wouldn't happen here, because our cops are trained to protect and help the public, not shoot them on sight, as in the US.


pay particular attention to the bit where he says 'tried for murder straight away' and ' no support from the police force or colleagues'

.............


Dax wrote:
Those with primitive infantile minds, don't read they just look for some reason to attack and always fail miserably.


there was no attack you moron ... although I can understand why you would feel so threatened so as to call it an attack. Your primitive little ego can't stand it when someone shows you are wrong, can it? :giggle

The only way you can reconcile it with yourself is to pretend you are been attacked .... all whilst continuing to ignore the evidence


you dopey bastard
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8905
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Dax » 19 Apr 2019, 13:40

pinkeye wrote:
Dax wrote:
Texan wrote:
Dax wrote:
Texan wrote:Guys. Telling each other how fucked they are is not productive. I suppose either or both of you could tell me to fuck off, but all of these psychoanalysis bs accusations are getting old. You are better than that. I don’t care if you live in a nursing home, are afraid of personal relationships with women , or think all white Christian men are racist,sexist, bigoted homophobes.

To the topic. America is not and never will be Australia. We have a different history, different geographic situations, and different roles on the world stage. America has the 2A for a reason and you aren’t going to change that.


Clones always try to act tough and throw abuse at all who disagree with them, that's all they have and nothing else.

You're right, the US will never be like Aus, this is a pretty sane country with very few religious nutters. The US has 2A, because it is insane and overrun with god nutters, as violence is the hallmark of religion you can expect nothing else from the fervently deranged. Throughout Aus modern history, Aussie blokes have steered clear of religion and the god cult, unlike the USA where it is the opposite and that's why we have such a peaceful country compared to god nutter run and controlled countries. 2A, is just an excuse for the religious to enact the actions of their mythical god of war and his demands to kill all who disagree, rebel or don't believe.

Guns, violence, racism, sexism, are the signature of all religious cultures worldwide and weapon development has always been at the forefront of their aims.


You are ignoring our 2000 km porous border with a 3rd world cesspool that is intent on claiming a good part of the US for their own. We have to deal with that and we can't pretend on our government to protect us. Besides, the 2A was included to deter government oppression. How many countries disarmed their citizens and then exterminated millions in the 20th century? I'm 52 years old and have never seen a gun drawn in public. I've definitely never seen a gun in church. The vast majority of America is no different from Australia.

According to you, our police are nutcases. How do we protect ourselves from them?


Not ignoring your border, the USA has a fervent god nutter country next to it, their violence is no different to what happens in the US. Corrupt and lying gun happy cops and its the same in all god nutter controlled countries. We have the country with the largest population of muslims on the planet within rowing distance of us, their country is also a basket case of violence, religious suppression and no different to every other god nutter controlled country.

The difference between me and you, is you assume things when you have no real knowledge and no experience outside you own country. I've been to Mexico and every other Sth American country, as well as the US and Canada on a few occasions and not as the average tourist. You're all paranoid that your government is going to destroy you, when you get the government you vote for and don't seem to have much faith in your own political voting system, yet you vote for them.

How can you claim the the USA is no different to Aus, when you've never been here and probably never met a real Aussie. All that claim does is reveal your real lack, having lived here and spent lots of time in the US, there is no comparison between the two. If you sat down with yanks that have spent time in Aus and other countries, you'd find they have a better respect and understanding of life and just about all yanks I've talked to who have been here for more than a couple of weeks, say Aus is nothing like the US in any way and it's not.

Our gun laws and law enforcement accountability, are light years ahead of the open slather and irresponsible lack of accountability and down right deception US cops indulge in daily, just shows how primitive you are as a country. Your cops murder people every day, it's extremely rare for that to happen in Aus, we even give the worst murderers a chance to surrender, your cops fire before they even sum up the situation and kill innocent people on a daily basis. Then they lie and get off as justiciable homicide even when the person isn't armed, you can't get any more insane that they bizarre denial of reality and racist elitism.

Just look at the unarmed Aus lady in her pyjamas who called the cops to report a suspected sexual assault, the cops just shot her dead before he even got out of the car and then the the cops turned off their cameras and he is being supported by all the police and it seems your ridiculous non justice system. It's notable that this low life cop is also a fervent god nutter, as are all his lying cop associates.

In this county he would be tried for murder straight away and get no support from the police force or colleagues and it wouldn't happen here, because our cops are trained to protect and help the public, not shoot them on sight, as in the US.

No matter how many excuses you use and try to make out you have workable gun laws, the facts are the opposite. You can buy a gun almost anywhere in the US with no checks whatsoever, including fully auto and heavy weapons of just about any description. When you consider there are gun shows every week in every state, where you can just walk in and buy a 5o cal machine gun and take it home.

In Aus, to the best of mu knowledge, there is one gun show a year in each state and you can't buy anything, just order it then the checks begin. All the guns on show are legal and the only semi auto, are pistols and rifles for professional vermin shooters.


You know much more about it than I do, and I respect your opinion, except in relation to ME. :bgrin The good old Us of A seems to be living in the Wild wild West. Where guns were the only LAW.


Things might not be that fantastic here, BUT, ..............

Actually it reminds me of an old Robert Heinlein novel... can't remember the name... but everyone on the planet were required to have guns, ( with some exemptions? ) and once a year there was a Lottery, where gunslingers could nominate to duel to the death with their enemy . Winner takes a big prize. And society had all sorts of Rules .. hmmm


It matters not what you I or the yanks think, it's the facts that count and sadly the yanks are in complete denial, as are the PC crowd. The yanks keep trying to put Aus in the same basket as their society and the PC crowd want to put us there as well. They are desperate to distance themselves and their cops from the never ending slaughter and denial they live in with their insane gun culture, But the facts always reveal the truth.

The US cops are so corrupt and gun crazy, in the investigation of the murder of the Aus lady, about 20 cops refused to speak to prosecutors and those that have, changed their stories and are fully supporting their murdering colleague, if they don't then they will see themselves in the same position. But if they stonewall the investigation and it fails, then they have the freedom to continue with their slaughter of innocent and unarmed people.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... acher.html

"Around 20 Minneapolis cops refused to speak to investigators probing the death of an unarmed woman who was shot dead by a police colleague, prosecutors have claimed.

The murder trial of Mohamed Noor, the officer accused of killing Justine Ruszczyk Damond in 2017, has also heard how a senior cop turned off her body camera when talking to Noor moments after the shooting.

In addition, police allegedly discussed withholding evidence with their union officials and had to be compelled to testify by a grand jury.

The evidence has raised fears of a 'blue wall of silence' put up to protect a fellow police officer."

These yanks also claim Aus is very much like the USA, but Aus is classed as the safest country on the planet for women and if you'd travelled as much as I have, you'd fully understand what that is the case. Yet we have all these PC "Me too" nutters complain it's not safe here, bet none of them have been overseas outside the tourist trails to see what life is really like for women around the globe, compared to Aus.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... women.html

"Australia has been ranked the safest country in the world for women for the second year running.

The list, which was compiled from data from consultancy New World Wealth, showed major European cities such as London and Paris had become less safe for women over the past few years.

Female safety was one of the best ways to gauge a country's long-term wealth growth potential, the report said."
User avatar
Dax
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Bongalong » 22 Apr 2019, 12:21

johnsmith wrote:
Bongalong wrote:He did say it was extremely rare... did you miss that bit?


He also said this load of bollocks


In this county he would be tried for murder straight away and get no support from the police force or colleagues and it wouldn't happen here, because our cops are trained to protect and help the public, not shoot them on sight, as in the US.


pay particular attention to the bit where he says 'tried for murder straight away' and ' no support from the police force or colleagues'

.............


Dax wrote:
Those with primitive infantile minds, don't read they just look for some reason to attack and always fail miserably.


there was no attack you moron ... although I can understand why you would feel so threatened so as to call it an attack. Your primitive little ego can't stand it when someone shows you are wrong, can it? :giggle

The only way you can reconcile it with yourself is to pretend you are been attacked .... all whilst continuing to ignore the evidence


you dopey bastard

So, now you're saying two wrongs make a right?

Lol, if the lord of the internet chat sites mr johnny smith isn't better than that then the internet has lost its right to exist :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3082
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby johnsmith » 22 Apr 2019, 16:18

stay of the drugs bong ... either that or learn to read english
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8905
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests