NSW Abortion Bill.

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.
Locked
User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by johnsmith »

chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Babies are born.
Do you have a source to back that up? You may want to think about whether "baby" is even a scientific term!
you think they're hatched perhaps?
Why would babies being babies in the womb mean that they are "hatched?"
they wouldn't ...but you are running out of options. You seem to disbelieve that they are born, we know they aren't hatched... let me guess, you still think the stork delivers them magically? :giggle :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1394
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Babies are born.
Do you have a source to back that up? You may want to think about whether "baby" is even a scientific term!
you think they're hatched perhaps?
Why would babies being babies in the womb mean that they are "hatched?"
they wouldn't ...but you are running out of options. You seem to disbelieve that they are born, we know they aren't hatched... let me guess, you still think the stork delivers them magically? :giggle :giggle
"Stork?"

User avatar
mothra
Duck
Posts: 6669
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 17:47
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by mothra »

chris155au wrote:
Aussie wrote:
chris155au wrote:
Aussie wrote:In a nutshell, what else does it do?
It makes it easier to kill babies.
Oh.....like decriminalising abortion.
Is that an admission that abortion is killing babies? You sound like you're on my side! #?

Behold! The longest bow ever drawn!

Like, ever ever.

User avatar
DreamRyderX
Irish wolfhound
Posts: 533
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 11:45
spamone: Animal
Location: In Yer Dreams.............

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by DreamRyderX »

..


...............................................................A picture is worth 10,000 words........


....................................................Image

.............Image


.......................................................Image





..
..................................................In a Time of Universal Deceit - Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by johnsmith »

children? :giggle

christ the stupidity is strong in this thread
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1394
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

johnsmith wrote:children? :giggle

christ the stupidity is strong in this thread
Since when was "children" a scientific term?

User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
Posts: 1454
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by hatty »

and in steps ryder.

shot.... (born) children are ok..... cause the 2nd...... collateral damage

and jesus y'all


but not a woman's right to fucking choose if put in the position even though the only option would be to go for the old coat hanger?

cause jesus y'all

fuck me sideways the hypocrisy is astounding

loves and promotes tools that are literally made to kill people........... then gets all high and mighty about women that he's never met going to see a doctor.

which is it?....... you can't have it both ways fuckhead
Last edited by hatty on 09 Sep 2019, 16:48, edited 12 times in total.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by johnsmith »

chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:children? :giggle

christ the stupidity is strong in this thread
Since when was "children" a scientific term?

who said it was?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1394
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

hatty wrote:and in steps ryder.

shot.... (born) children are ok..... cause the 2nd...... collateral damage

and jesus y'all


but not a woman's right to fucking choose if put in the position even though the only option would be to go for the old coat hanger?

cause jesus y'all

fuck me sideways the hypocrisy is astounding

loves and promotes tools that are literally made to kill people........... then gets all high and mighty about women that he's never met going to see a doctor.

which is it?....... you can't have it both ways fuckhead
Didn't you promise to not bring up guns again in this thread? Now we know what your promises are worth.

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1394
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:children? :giggle

christ the stupidity is strong in this thread
Since when was "children" a scientific term?

who said it was?
Alright, define "child." I look forward to your response.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by johnsmith »

chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:children? :giggle

christ the stupidity is strong in this thread
Since when was "children" a scientific term?

who said it was?
Alright, define "child." I look forward to your response.

a young adult.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1394
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:children? :giggle

christ the stupidity is strong in this thread
Since when was "children" a scientific term?

who said it was?
Alright, define "child." I look forward to your response.

a young adult.
Sorry, a one day old baby is a "young adult?" Surely you can't be serious.

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56417
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by HBS Guy »

Is there any fucking point to any of this?

Chris—you wanted this thread unlocked. How about you make whatever point you want to make, quick discussion, go onto something else.

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1394
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

HBS Guy wrote:Is there any fucking point to any of this?

Chris—you wanted this thread unlocked. How about you make whatever point you want to make, quick discussion, go onto something else.
Why the hell are you treating this thread differently to others? Do you tell other thread creators to "make a point?" Are my arguments a threat on this left wing majority forum? Certainly nobody has been even REMOTELY capable of making any counter arguments. Perhaps this is what you're worried about.

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56417
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by HBS Guy »

Because it is boring and never gets to the point.

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1394
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

HBS Guy wrote:Because it is boring and never gets to the point.
How the hell do you know when it has gotten to "the point?"

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56417
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by HBS Guy »

It hasn’t yet!

User avatar
mothra
Duck
Posts: 6669
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 17:47
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by mothra »

chris155au wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Is there any fucking point to any of this?

Chris—you wanted this thread unlocked. How about you make whatever point you want to make, quick discussion, go onto something else.
Why the hell are you treating this thread differently to others? Do you tell other thread creators to "make a point?" Are my arguments a threat on this left wing majority forum? Certainly nobody has been even REMOTELY capable of making any counter arguments. Perhaps this is what you're worried about.
You've been presented with nothing but counterpoints, none of them are acceptable to you because you are essentially saying abortion is murder and you're not going to be happy with anything short of agreement on that point.

It seems you are not agreed with. No matter how many endless questions you ask.

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56417
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by HBS Guy »

Or silly games you play.

Just bring it to a point, we can have our say, you counter and it peters to an end it could have reached on p3.

Christ we know Ryder’s point of view: women should not get so uppity as to think they can control their own bodies!

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1394
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

HBS Guy wrote:It hasn’t yet!
And how do you know that exactly? Do you know what the point is?

chris155au
Cheetah
Posts: 1394
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 21:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by chris155au »

mothra wrote: You've been presented with nothing but counterpoints, none of them are acceptable to you because you are essentially saying abortion is murder and you're not going to be happy with anything short of agreement on that point.
Yes, and nobody has been capable of explaining how it is NOT murder.

User avatar
mothra
Duck
Posts: 6669
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 17:47
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by mothra »

chris155au wrote:
mothra wrote: You've been presented with nothing but counterpoints, none of them are acceptable to you because you are essentially saying abortion is murder and you're not going to be happy with anything short of agreement on that point.
Yes, and nobody has been capable of explaining how it is NOT murder.
Bedcaquse it's not life. It's only the potential for life.

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56417
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by HBS Guy »

That is why abortion does not kill a baby. A fetus is aborted.

User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
Posts: 1454
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by hatty »

chris155au wrote:
hatty wrote:and in steps ryder.

shot.... (born) children are ok..... cause the 2nd...... collateral damage

and jesus y'all


but not a woman's right to fucking choose if put in the position even though the only option would be to go for the old coat hanger?

cause jesus y'all

fuck me sideways the hypocrisy is astounding

loves and promotes tools that are literally made to kill people........... then gets all high and mighty about women that he's never met going to see a doctor.

which is it?....... you can't have it both ways fuckhead
Didn't you promise to not bring up guns again in this thread? Now we know what your promises are worth.
no

and ... um...... ryder brought it up with comparisons to assault weapons dickhead

i responded in kind

double standards is what i was pointing out

and like i give a fuck about what you think i can and cant say

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56417
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Post by HBS Guy »

Topic is locked.

Chris start again if you want but spell out your arguments, not 23 pages of nothing definite and silly games.

Locked