Jordan Peterson hate filled social media crap!

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Jordan Peterson hate filled social media crap!

Postby MilesAway » 18 May 2018, 19:46

User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Jordan Peterson hate filled social media crap!

Postby HBS Guy » 18 May 2018, 19:49

One thread is enough, DRAH

:bgrin
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 47458
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Jordan Peterson hate filled social media crap!

Postby johnsmith » 18 May 2018, 21:29

It must be hard for DRAH to have the 'Jordon Peterson hero' rug pulled out from under his feet so thoroughly
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5044
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Jordan Peterson hate filled social media crap!

Postby MilesAway » 19 May 2018, 15:34

Dear John, say something purposeful or stay nothing forever!
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Jordan Peterson hate filled social media crap!

Postby johnsmith » 19 May 2018, 16:36

MilesAway wrote:Dear John, say something purposeful or stay nothing forever!



It must be hard for DRAH to have the 'Jordon Peterson hero' rug pulled out from under his feet so thoroughly
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5044
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Jordan Peterson hate filled social media crap!

Postby MilesAway » 19 May 2018, 16:55

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:Dear John, say something purposeful or stay nothing forever!



It must be hard for DRAH to have the 'Jordon Peterson hero' rug pulled out from under his feet so thoroughly

You're so mr average: wow! :yak yak
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Jordan Peterson hate filled social media crap!

Postby johnsmith » 19 May 2018, 18:11

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:Dear John, say something purposeful or stay nothing forever!



It must be hard for DRAH to have the 'Jordon Peterson hero' rug pulled out from under his feet so thoroughly

You're so mr average: wow! :yak yak


is that another example of what you consider above average debate? :giggle :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5044
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Jordan Peterson hate filled social media crap!

Postby MilesAway » 20 May 2018, 17:24

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:Dear John, say something purposeful or stay nothing forever!



It must be hard for DRAH to have the 'Jordon Peterson hero' rug pulled out from under his feet so thoroughly

You're so mr average: wow! :yak yak


is that another example of what you consider above average debate? :giggle :giggle

yay, let's go to the bottom together yay :tweed
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Jordan Peterson hate filled social media crap!

Postby johnsmith » 20 May 2018, 17:40

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:Dear John, say something purposeful or stay nothing forever!



It must be hard for DRAH to have the 'Jordon Peterson hero' rug pulled out from under his feet so thoroughly

You're so mr average: wow! :yak yak


is that another example of what you consider above average debate? :giggle :giggle

yay, let's go to the bottom together yay :tweed


I'm not ready to join you there just yet.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5044
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Jordan Peterson hate filled social media crap!

Postby MilesAway » 20 May 2018, 17:47

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:Dear John, say something purposeful or stay nothing forever!



It must be hard for DRAH to have the 'Jordon Peterson hero' rug pulled out from under his feet so thoroughly

You're so mr average: wow! :yak yak


is that another example of what you consider above average debate? :giggle :giggle

yay, let's go to the bottom together yay :tweed


I'm not ready to join you there just yet.

...bullshite mate, you're the bottom calling a siren song of who cares!
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Jordan Peterson hate filled social media crap!

Postby johnsmith » 20 May 2018, 20:47

no prizes for second place drah.

given you started this thread, do you think you might one day get to actually commenting on the article you posted?

Not because I give a shit what a fool like you says, mind you. But just because I want to see some of your amazing ability to mount an argument. In seven years I've never seen it from you and am I am just hoping you'll get to it someday soon.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5044
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Jordan Peterson hate filled social media crap!

Postby MilesAway » 21 May 2018, 14:18

johnsmith wrote:no prizes for second place drah.

given you started this thread, do you think you might one day get to actually commenting on the article you posted?

Not because I give a shit what a fool like you says, mind you. But just because I want to see some of your amazing ability to mount an argument. In seven years I've never seen it from you and am I am just hoping you'll get to it someday soon.

You're insane!

That's my argument!! :bike :bike
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal


Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Auggie, Bing [Bot] and 0 guests