Invitation to OzPol members

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Invitation to OzPol members

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Jul 2018, 10:48

I invite the guests from OzPol to register or to guest post in Sand Pit or Off Topic or Global Warming where you can post without registering.

I post on OzPol as Jovial Monk. This is my forum and all are welcome. I ask merely that posts in Politics, Off Topic and Global Warming boards be civil. Reason not abuse is preferred. If Juliar can post here so can you!

Think of this fine forum being a home away from home in the frequent times when OzPol is offline.

Membership is free! What do you have to lose? :rofl
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Invitation

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Jul 2018, 11:12

I have made the Sand Pit open to our OzPolian guests, make a post and it appears.

Keep it civil or your post will disappear.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Sep 2018, 18:53

OzPol is becoming a haven for dirty grubs and racists etc.

Just look at this excrement: http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1536235452/29#17

THAT is what OzPol has become! You DON’T have to put up with that! There is an alternative—this fine forum.

Just post in the Sand Pit here, Off Topic or the AGW/Energy boards. Or register and take part in debate in all the boards. Leave the grubs behind.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Guest » 20 Sep 2018, 13:13

Yes, the old board is stuffed. Haven't bothered with it for months. Looking around, this place is no better.

Postby guest » 25 Sep 2018, 16:56

what about your old sparring partners - is the invite extended to all or just a select few ? and of course they must be treated in a fair and impartial way- no predudice or persecution by anyone here

cherie

Postby Aussie » 26 Sep 2018, 17:54

guest wrote:what about your old sparring partners - is the invite extended to all or just a select few ? and of course they must be treated in a fair and impartial way- no predudice or persecution by anyone here

cherie

Who do you have in mind?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Sep 2018, 18:04

Agnes wrote:what about your old sparring partners - is the invite extended to all or just a select few ? and of course they must be treated in a fair and impartial way- no predudice or persecution by anyone here

cherie

This is the invite: This is my forum and all are welcome.

That answer your questiom, Agnes?

Even that idiot YouLiar posts here, as does that other idiot Booby.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 30 Sep 2018, 15:19

HBS Guy wrote:
Agnes wrote:what about your old sparring partners - is the invite extended to all or just a select few ? and of course they must be treated in a fair and impartial way- no predudice or persecution by anyone here

cherie

This is the invite: This is my forum and all are welcome.

That answer your questiom, Agnes?

Even that idiot YouLiar posts here, as does that other idiot Booby.

To anyone wanting to join up -
just look at how the owner - HBS guy aka Monk - of this site abuses his own members including me -
do you really want to join a site like that?
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Sep 2018, 15:38

You are a pathetic little man who is credulous as a 2 week old baby.

You trolled two people on OzPol and have never apologised for that. You lied I deleted posts of yours and never apologised for that lie either! You started a thread with a title that denigrated me and never apologised for that either. That thread is still here.

This is a fine forum less mealymouthed than most. Pathetic little dweens by Princess Gobby are uncomfortable with that.

How is the Dubyne MRB going, Booby? Comatose, isn’t it?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 30 Sep 2018, 15:57

HBS Guy wrote:You are a pathetic little man who is credulous as a 2 week old baby.

You trolled two people on OzPol and have never apologised for that. You lied I deleted posts of yours and never apologised for that lie either! You started a thread with a title that denigrated me and never apologised for that either. That thread is still here.

This is a fine forum less mealymouthed than most. Pathetic little dweens by Princess Gobby are uncomfortable with that.

How is the Dubyne MRB going, Booby? Comatose, isn’t it?

The Environment forum has been going very well under my stewardship -
over 200,000 views on the ice age thread alone!
Even Monk is allowed to post there when his forum wide ban for abuse runs out.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby Aussie » 30 Sep 2018, 16:01

The view number is misleading as has been pointed out to you before. Look at the number of active posters for a better indication.

Monk was not banned for abuse.

Why lie Bobby?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Sep 2018, 16:07

Because he has to aggrandise himself because he is jealous of those with an education.

The Dubyne MRB is comatose. Posts by YouLiar don’t mean the board is healthy.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 30 Sep 2018, 16:09

Aussie wrote:

The view number is misleading as has been pointed out to you before. Look at the number of active posters for a better indication.

Monk was not banned for abuse.

Why lie Bobby?

dear Aussie,
Revealing someone's real personal details/name is a form of abuse.
I didn't know his name was Wayne.
Anyway - Monk would have about 98% of his posts there as pure abuse -
I'm sure that had something to do with it.
As a friend of his you should tell him that as you know it to be true.
Let's work together to change Monk into a reasonable person.
I notice that you've changed a little bit -
you even called Greggy a bullshitter. - some truth for a change.

for Monk,
I suppose it's a form of going to rehab for him?
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby Aussie » 30 Sep 2018, 16:13

Noone knew Vic's name was/is Wayne. Wayne (as you very well did know like just about the entire Planet) is the name Vic started to use after he stopped posting as Big Vic (or whatever it was exactly.)

In that context Monk referred to him as Wayne as have others at OzPol.

You ought to do the right thing and PM Vic about it, so he can correct his ban. I have without any success.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Sep 2018, 16:14

You know Vic changed his nick at the sewer to Wayne. Nobody knew that was his real first name until he said it was Wayne.

No abuse.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Sep 2018, 16:15

He was just looking for an excuse to ban me.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 30 Sep 2018, 16:20

Aussie wrote:

Noone knew Vic's name was/is Wayne. Wayne (as you very well did know like just about the entire Planet) is the name Vic started to use after he stopped posting as Big Vic (or whatever it was exactly.)

In that context Monk referred to him as Wayne as have others at OzPol.

You ought to do the right thing and PM Vic about it, so he can correct his ban. I have without any success.

I didn't know until Monk told everyone.
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby Sir Bobby » 30 Sep 2018, 16:20

HBS Guy wrote:He was just looking for an excuse to ban me.

Do you agree that 98% of your Ozpolitic posts were pure abuse?
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Sep 2018, 16:21

You knew Vic posted as Wayne at the sewer tho. It was even discussed in open on OzPol.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 30 Sep 2018, 16:27

HBS Guy wrote:You knew Vic posted as Wayne at the sewer tho. It was even discussed in open on OzPol.

For example, Cods posted that, ages ago, she was told by sewer Admin that Vic was using the name Wayne there. If Admin told cods, it is reasonable to assume cods told others and that the Admin told others. Mr Smith knew. I worked it out because of what Wayne posted as soon as Vic ceased posting.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Sep 2018, 16:40

I ignored the sewer pretty much but read in OzPol that the vicious liar was posting as Wayne there.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 30 Sep 2018, 18:54

HBS Guy wrote:I ignored the sewer pretty much but read in OzPol that the vicious liar was posting as Wayne there.

Wayne Kerr?
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Sep 2018, 19:17

:rofl

Will call the prick that from now on!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 30 Sep 2018, 20:31

HBS Guy wrote:You knew Vic posted as Wayne at the sewer tho. It was even discussed in open on OzPol.

No I didn't - are you calling me a liar?
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Sep 2018, 20:50

If you posted at the sewer at some time this year you knew there was SOMEONE posting as Wayne, right? I understand you don’t have the brainpower to see Wayne was the same as Vic.

As to lying, you post videos by a liar all the fucking time, of course I think you lie!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Next

Return to Sand Pit