The USA is an international outlaw

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

The USA is an international outlaw

Postby Squire » 16 Sep 2018, 15:56

The USA has been committing and enabling crimes against humanity since WW2 and before.

Look at the example of Lt. William Calley who was convicted of a war crime and human rights atrocity in the murder of 500 Vietnamese women, children, and geriatrics. He was pardoned by Nixon and did not spend one day in jail. That's how the USA takes leniency on its own criminlas while demanding that other countries prosecute other war criminals not associated with US polciies.

The USA has been murdering innocent people with drones for over a decade. Before that USA blackops was murdering foreigners.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/09/14/two-long-standing-american-traditions-committing-war-crimes-ignoring-international-law/

Two Long-Standing American Traditions: Committing War Crimes & Ignoring International Law
by RS AHTHION FacebookTwitterGoogle+RedditEmail

The United States threatened Monday to arrest and prosecute judges and officials of the International Criminal Court if it moves to charge any American convicted of war crimes in Afghanistan.(2)

The United States (and it’s vassal states that make up NATO) has long shifted to a permanent war doctrine. Under the guise of fighting “communism” then “terrorism” or “the war on drugs” it has militarised every part of the globe.

Were it not for the “war on drugs” they’d be no reason for US destroyers to be sailing up and down South American rivers (even while Afghanistan heroin production sky rockets under US occupation).

Were it not for the “war on communism” the US wouldn’t have been funnelling millions in arms and weapons to the Muhjadeen (who would later morph into Al Qaeda) and Osama Bin Laden in the 1980s.

Were it not for the “war on terror” there would be no reason for the US to invade and occupy countries in the Middle East. (Ironically enough, the US is on the side of the jihadists in Syria against a secular and inclusive government whilst fighting them across the border in Iraq.)

Preventing Americans who have committed crimes against humanity are actually codified into US law with the American Service-Members’ Protection Act (nick-named the “Hague Invasion Act” as it would involve invading the Hague in the Netherlands).(3)

It is incredible that the United States plans to invade Europe should an American servicemen be called before an International Court for war crimes or crimes against humanity.

Now people may think the American people would be against this. That they would be for the prosecution of American soldiers. That surely if American soldiers were guilty of crimes against humanity they would be for the prosecution of those.

However it’s worth remembering Hugh Thompson bravely stood between a murderous platoon of US troops who brutally murdered 500 vietnamese civilians (mostly women and children). When Hugh Thompson returned home he was vilified by the American public.

“I’d received death threats over the phone…Dead animals on your porch, mutilated animals on your porch some mornings when you get up.”

– Hugh Thompson

The United States contempt for international law is neither new nor an aberration but a long standing tradition between both democrats and republicans in the United States.

In another stunning example of human rights abuse by the United States is the case of Khaled El-Masri. Who happened to have the misfortune of having the same name as a terror suspect. He was subsequently kidnapped, flown to Afghanistan and was tortured and sodomosied.(4)

“Masri’s treatment at Skopje airport at the hands of the CIA rendition team — being severely beaten, sodomised, shackled and hooded, and subjected to total sensory deprivation — had been carried out in the presence of state officials of [Macedonia] and within its jurisdiction,” the European Court of Human Rights ruled. (Idid.)

When the International Court of Justice ruled against the United States in 1986 in favour of Nicaragua and found the United States was guilty of many international laws and human rights violations it simply upped and walked away from the court. (5)

The US benches were empty when the court announced its decision. Among the Nicaraguan delegates was the Foreign Minister, Father Miguel d’Escoto, who said he hoped that the verdict would help the Americans to re-evaluate their position and stop defying the law and the court.

Dutch legal experts argue that the decision is legally binding on the US, despite the American refusal to recognise the court’s jurisdiction. One said: ‘The USA has always recognised the ICJ. It should have changed its position earlier if it wanted to duck the court in this case.

‘It is a well-known principle of international law that, if a country submits to the jurisdiction of a court, it cannot sidestep the court after the judges have started their work,’ a professor of international law at Amsterdam University said. (Ibid.)

In 2002 the psychopathic Washington regime and a familiar moustached face (John Bolton) issued a threat to the head of Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, Jose Bustani. In 2001 Colin Powell had sent him a letter thanking him for his progressive work but by 2002 the Washington Regime had wanted him out. Why exactly? Negotiating with Saddam Hussein’s Iraq to allow OPCW weapons inspectors to make unannounced visits to that country — thereby undermining Washington’s rationale for regime change.(6)

“Cheney wants you out,” Bustani recalled Bolton saying, referring to the then-vice president of the United States. “We can’t accept your management style.”

Bolton continued, according to Bustani’s recollections: “You have 24 hours to leave the organization, and if you don’t comply with this decision by Washington, we have ways to retaliate against you.”

There was a pause.

“We know where your kids live. You have two sons in New York.”-Ibid

Bustani was ousted from his position 16 years ago despite having done so much to prevent conflict and chemical weapons useage. The flagrant disregard for human rights, the willingness to use rape on detained suspects and the utter contempt for rule of law by the United States shows it for the rogue state that it is.

The one silver lining is that the ICC has stood firm and will continue to investigate war crimes in Afghanistan (which is a member to the ICC).

“Bolton’s added bellicose language that ICC judges and prosecutors face possible prosecution in the US is a distressing extension of the Trump administration’s attack on the judiciary — both domestic and now international.

“The ICC was created for the noble purpose of ending impunity for perpetrators of the most heinous crimes, including genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity, when nations are unwilling or unable to prosecute.”(7)

One can hope that some of the perpetrators of crimes against humanity will end up in a dock in the Hague. But more likely we will see some more of that “American exceptionalism” they love to bang on about.
User avatar
Squire
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 643
Joined: 19 Aug 2016, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby fisherman » 19 Oct 2018, 07:10

The US Army and Marines are no better than the British Empire ot Hitler. They are always trying to sell us the "we fight for freedom" motive. And for soldiers than voluntarily enlist and later cry they have a PTSD or weep they lost buddies in "the fight for freedom" in Iraq, Afghanistan or Bosnia…I have no fucking pity. Not a drop. Enjoy having no legs and being blown by a IED. They can sell their bullshit to someone else. They're just mercs for hire.
fisherman
 

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby SethBullock » 23 Oct 2018, 05:44

fisherman wrote:The US Army and Marines are no better than the British Empire ot Hitler. They are always trying to sell us the "we fight for freedom" motive. And for soldiers than voluntarily enlist and later cry they have a PTSD or weep they lost buddies in "the fight for freedom" in Iraq, Afghanistan or Bosnia…I have no fucking pity. Not a drop. Enjoy having no legs and being blown by a IED. They can sell their bullshit to someone else. They're just mercs for hire.


Or perhaps they just want to serve and protect their country. Your problem is with U.S. foreign policy, not members of our armed services.
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower
User avatar
SethBullock
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 355
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby dissilymordentroge » 23 Oct 2018, 07:39

SethBullock wrote:
fisherman wrote:The US Army and Marines are no better than the British Empire ot Hitler. They are always trying to sell us the "we fight for freedom" motive. And for soldiers than voluntarily enlist and later cry they have a PTSD or weep they lost buddies in "the fight for freedom" in Iraq, Afghanistan or Bosnia…I have no fucking pity. Not a drop. Enjoy having no legs and being blown by a IED. They can sell their bullshit to someone else. They're just mercs for hire.


Or perhaps they just want to serve and protect their country. Your problem is with U.S. foreign policy, not members of our armed services.


The distinction between US foreign policy and members of the armed forces is a important one but forgets the power of widespread consciencous objection that bought to an end such conflicts as the Vietnam war. We have to face the fact though. All nations who go to war have soldiers who commit criminal acts on the battlefield, at sea or in the air. it’s human nature I’m afraid and to point a finger at any particular nation is a denial of history, a history constantly re-written by every country on earth. In fact denial of the true nature of warfare is so common the general populace can go into shock when the truth is revealed. Take for instance the widespread delusion all soldiers were heterosexual and/or would never avail themselves of such encounters on the battle field.
https://www.amazon.com/One-Boys-Homosex ... 0773537147

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is such an important topic I’d like to see it moved to the politics section of the forum.
The Human Race is insane.
User avatar
dissilymordentroge
Jack Russell
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 22 Aug 2018, 12:02
Location: Rural Tasmania
spamone: Animal

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby Aussie » 23 Oct 2018, 09:03

SethBullock wrote:
fisherman wrote:The US Army and Marines are no better than the British Empire ot Hitler. They are always trying to sell us the "we fight for freedom" motive. And for soldiers than voluntarily enlist and later cry they have a PTSD or weep they lost buddies in "the fight for freedom" in Iraq, Afghanistan or Bosnia…I have no fucking pity. Not a drop. Enjoy having no legs and being blown by a IED. They can sell their bullshit to someone else. They're just mercs for hire.


Or perhaps they just want to serve and protect their country. Your problem is with U.S. foreign policy, not members of our armed services.


Agreed. On a more light note......when MacArthur had his HQ in Brisbane, there was the Battle of Brisbane. Read and chuckle a bit:

Link.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7187
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby SethBullock » 23 Oct 2018, 09:11

dissilymordentroge wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
fisherman wrote:The US Army and Marines are no better than the British Empire ot Hitler. They are always trying to sell us the "we fight for freedom" motive. And for soldiers than voluntarily enlist and later cry they have a PTSD or weep they lost buddies in "the fight for freedom" in Iraq, Afghanistan or Bosnia…I have no fucking pity. Not a drop. Enjoy having no legs and being blown by a IED. They can sell their bullshit to someone else. They're just mercs for hire.


Or perhaps they just want to serve and protect their country. Your problem is with U.S. foreign policy, not members of our armed services.


The distinction between US foreign policy and members of the armed forces is a important one but forgets the power of widespread consciencous objection that bought to an end such conflicts as the Vietnam war. We have to face the fact though. All nations who go to war have soldiers who commit criminal acts on the battlefield, at sea or in the air. it’s human nature I’m afraid and to point a finger at any particular nation is a denial of history, a history constantly re-written by every country on earth. In fact denial of the true nature of warfare is so common the general populace can go into shock when the truth is revealed. Take for instance the widespread delusion all soldiers were heterosexual and/or would never avail themselves of such encounters on the battle field.
https://www.amazon.com/One-Boys-Homosex ... 0773537147

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is such an important topic I’d like to see it moved to the politics section of the forum.


Australian service members shall not be compared to Hitler. If they return from war with PTS or grief for the loss of fellow battle buddies, this is normal. Your country sent them there, and so your country should have some sense of responsibility and compassion and respect for them.

Or shall Australians say of their own troops, "I have no fucking pity. Not a drop. Enjoy having no legs and being blown by a IED. They can sell their bullshit to someone else. They're just mercs for hire."

Is this acceptable in Australia?

For surely, if this attitude applies to U.S. troops, then it applies equally to Australian troops.

Seth
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower
User avatar
SethBullock
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 355
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby fisherman » 23 Oct 2018, 09:33

SethBullock wrote:
fisherman wrote:The US Army and Marines are no better than the British Empire ot Hitler. They are always trying to sell us the "we fight for freedom" motive. And for soldiers than voluntarily enlist and later cry they have a PTSD or weep they lost buddies in "the fight for freedom" in Iraq, Afghanistan or Bosnia…I have no fucking pity. Not a drop. Enjoy having no legs and being blown by a IED. They can sell their bullshit to someone else. They're just mercs for hire.


Or perhaps they just want to serve and protect their country. Your problem is with U.S. foreign policy, not members of our armed services.

LOL typical phrase I hear all the time. USA don't need protection. It's a huge territory and cannot be overtaken. Invasion never happened on US soil. What are you/they protecting themselves from? Crocs?

:grn
fisherman
 

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby SethBullock » 23 Oct 2018, 09:48

fisherman wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
fisherman wrote:The US Army and Marines are no better than the British Empire ot Hitler. They are always trying to sell us the "we fight for freedom" motive. And for soldiers than voluntarily enlist and later cry they have a PTSD or weep they lost buddies in "the fight for freedom" in Iraq, Afghanistan or Bosnia…I have no fucking pity. Not a drop. Enjoy having no legs and being blown by a IED. They can sell their bullshit to someone else. They're just mercs for hire.


Or perhaps they just want to serve and protect their country. Your problem is with U.S. foreign policy, not members of our armed services.

LOL typical phrase I hear all the time. USA don't need protection. It's a huge territory and cannot be overtaken. Invasion never happened on US soil. What are you/they protecting themselves from? Crocs?

:grn


U.S. foreign policy is fair game. But our service members are ourselves, our parents, our children, our friends and neighbors. You will not denigrate them without challenge, and I would suggest that you equally denigrate Australian service members on this site and see how that works out for you.

Seth
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower
User avatar
SethBullock
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 355
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Oct 2018, 09:53

Yes, the soldiers join up and do their service, including some times armed service.

I had a prang, a car accident, in March 1986. Was December before I was more or less normal mentally again. So a battlefield. . .? PTSD I do believe and vets in our countries deserve a better deal than they are getting now. Suicide among vets is horrendously high.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49730
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby fisherman » 23 Oct 2018, 09:54

SethBullock wrote:
fisherman wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
fisherman wrote:The US Army and Marines are no better than the British Empire ot Hitler. They are always trying to sell us the "we fight for freedom" motive. And for soldiers than voluntarily enlist and later cry they have a PTSD or weep they lost buddies in "the fight for freedom" in Iraq, Afghanistan or Bosnia…I have no fucking pity. Not a drop. Enjoy having no legs and being blown by a IED. They can sell their bullshit to someone else. They're just mercs for hire.


Or perhaps they just want to serve and protect their country. Your problem is with U.S. foreign policy, not members of our armed services.

LOL typical phrase I hear all the time. USA don't need protection. It's a huge territory and cannot be overtaken. Invasion never happened on US soil. What are you/they protecting themselves from? Crocs?

:grn


U.S. foreign policy is fair game. But our service members are ourselves, our parents, our children, our friends and neighbors. You will not denigrate them without challenge, and I would suggest that you equally denigrate Australian service members on this site and see how that works out for you.

Seth


You can ask them around. I tell them the truth and don't hide it. "US foreign policy is fair game" according to whom? You? US foreign policy is not needed by Europeans, by Arabs and Africans, nobody called you here. Stop wasting your life on saying stupid things.

And by the way, no insult intended, but BULLOCK means a moron in Bulgarian. Translate it if you don't believe me.
fisherman
 

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby Aussie » 23 Oct 2018, 09:59

US foreign policy is not needed by Europeans, by Arabs and Africans, nobody called you here. Stop wasting your life on saying stupid things.


Nah. You'd be speaking Russian and worshipping Stalin if the USA had not entered WW2. I agree that the West (including the US) needs to stay out of Arabia and Africa, unless invited.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7187
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby SethBullock » 23 Oct 2018, 10:07

HBS Guy wrote:Yes, the soldiers join up and do their service, including some times armed service.

I had a prang, a car accident, in March 1986. Was December before I was more or less normal mentally again. So a battlefield. . .? PTSD I do believe and vets in our countries deserve a better deal than they are getting now. Suicide among vets is horrendously high.


I understand. Post Traumatic Stress is a normal reaction. It does not mean something is wrong or abnormal about you. Many of us here are dropping the "D" in PTSD because we don't consider it a "disorder". Depending on the individual PTS may manifest itself in many ways, some of which are very minor, and some of which are very serious. And, like in your case, war is not the only way you can end up with PTS.

P.S. Thanks for defining "prang".

Seth
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower
User avatar
SethBullock
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 355
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby SethBullock » 23 Oct 2018, 10:15

fisherman wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
fisherman wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
fisherman wrote:The US Army and Marines are no better than the British Empire ot Hitler. They are always trying to sell us the "we fight for freedom" motive. And for soldiers than voluntarily enlist and later cry they have a PTSD or weep they lost buddies in "the fight for freedom" in Iraq, Afghanistan or Bosnia…I have no fucking pity. Not a drop. Enjoy having no legs and being blown by a IED. They can sell their bullshit to someone else. They're just mercs for hire.


Or perhaps they just want to serve and protect their country. Your problem is with U.S. foreign policy, not members of our armed services.

LOL typical phrase I hear all the time. USA don't need protection. It's a huge territory and cannot be overtaken. Invasion never happened on US soil. What are you/they protecting themselves from? Crocs?

:grn


U.S. foreign policy is fair game. But our service members are ourselves, our parents, our children, our friends and neighbors. You will not denigrate them without challenge, and I would suggest that you equally denigrate Australian service members on this site and see how that works out for you.

Seth


You can ask them around. I tell them the truth and don't hide it. "US foreign policy is fair game" according to whom? You? US foreign policy is not needed by Europeans, by Arabs and Africans, nobody called you here. Stop wasting your life on saying stupid things.

And by the way, no insult intended, but BULLOCK means a moron in Bulgarian. Translate it if you don't believe me.


So you do think Australian service members are like Hitler? And you have zero pity for Australian soldiers who are wounded or become amputees in war because they're just mercenaries.

Right??

Just come straight out and say it.
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower
User avatar
SethBullock
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 355
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby johnsmith » 23 Oct 2018, 10:20

fisherman wrote:US foreign policy is not needed by Europeans, by Arabs and Africans, nobody called you here.


Actually, they were called upon. They were asked to intervene in Bosnia, they were asked to intervene in France, they were asked to intervene in England, they were asked to intervene in Kuwait, they were asked to intervene in Syria and so on

The US has always been called upon to play the role of the worlds policeman where ever war has struck. Your problem is that you expect them to do the dirty work for free and then go home. The US however receives payment in the form of expansion of it's corporate and political interests.
If you don' like it don't call upon them when he shit hits the fan
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby johnsmith » 23 Oct 2018, 10:21

SethBullock wrote:So you do think Australian service members are like Hitler?


Why would he? he lives on the other side of he world.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby fisherman » 23 Oct 2018, 10:23

johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:US foreign policy is not needed by Europeans, by Arabs and Africans, nobody called you here.


Actually, they were called upon. They were asked to intervene in Bosnia, they were asked to intervene in France, they were asked to intervene in England, they were asked to intervene in Kuwait, they were asked to intervene in Syria and so on

The US has always been called upon to play the role of the worlds policeman where ever war has struck. Your problem is that you expect them to do the dirty work for free and then go home. The US however receives payment in the form of expansion of it's corporate and political interests.
If you don' like it don't call upon them when he shit hits the fan

I'm not quite sure who called them on the Bosnia war. It wasn't Serbs that I can assure you lol.
fisherman
 

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby johnsmith » 23 Oct 2018, 10:27

fisherman wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:US foreign policy is not needed by Europeans, by Arabs and Africans, nobody called you here.


Actually, they were called upon. They were asked to intervene in Bosnia, they were asked to intervene in France, they were asked to intervene in England, they were asked to intervene in Kuwait, they were asked to intervene in Syria and so on

The US has always been called upon to play the role of the worlds policeman where ever war has struck. Your problem is that you expect them to do the dirty work for free and then go home. The US however receives payment in the form of expansion of it's corporate and political interests.
If you don' like it don't call upon them when he shit hits the fan

I'm not quite sure who called them on the Bosnia war. It wasn't Serbs that I can assure you lol.


perhaps the people being ethnically butchered? then you have Nato.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby fisherman » 23 Oct 2018, 10:34

johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:US foreign policy is not needed by Europeans, by Arabs and Africans, nobody called you here.


Actually, they were called upon. They were asked to intervene in Bosnia, they were asked to intervene in France, they were asked to intervene in England, they were asked to intervene in Kuwait, they were asked to intervene in Syria and so on

The US has always been called upon to play the role of the worlds policeman where ever war has struck. Your problem is that you expect them to do the dirty work for free and then go home. The US however receives payment in the form of expansion of it's corporate and political interests.
If you don' like it don't call upon them when he shit hits the fan

I'm not quite sure who called them on the Bosnia war. It wasn't Serbs that I can assure you lol.


perhaps the people being ethnically butchered? then you have Nato.


"ethnically butchered"

What a bunch of malarkey. Bosnia didn't just start pushing for independence all of a sudden. They were helped from outside, and pushed towards war. And by the way, Saddam was lied unto attacking Kuwait. Everyone that knows a bit of history knows that. And NATO just substituted Hitler and the British Empire.
fisherman
 

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby johnsmith » 23 Oct 2018, 10:39

fisherman wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:US foreign policy is not needed by Europeans, by Arabs and Africans, nobody called you here.


Actually, they were called upon. They were asked to intervene in Bosnia, they were asked to intervene in France, they were asked to intervene in England, they were asked to intervene in Kuwait, they were asked to intervene in Syria and so on

The US has always been called upon to play the role of the worlds policeman where ever war has struck. Your problem is that you expect them to do the dirty work for free and then go home. The US however receives payment in the form of expansion of it's corporate and political interests.
If you don' like it don't call upon them when he shit hits the fan

I'm not quite sure who called them on the Bosnia war. It wasn't Serbs that I can assure you lol.


perhaps the people being ethnically butchered? then you have Nato.


"ethnically butchered"

What a bunch of malarkey. Bosnia didn't just start pushing for independence all of a sudden. They were helped from outside, and pushed towards war. And by the way, Saddam was lied unto attacking Kuwait. Everyone that knows a bit of history knows that. And NATO just substituted Hitler and the British Empire.


yes, Milosovich and saddam were victims ... the poor men :smack
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby fisherman » 23 Oct 2018, 10:48

Honestly I don't care about Arabia. I'm not against Americanos. But all of my American friends from the US are some of them retired US Army, Marines and Police. They retired by their choice for what we're speaking here. They understood well they were used as mercs. They did not sign up for this. It's just I don't like Empires, and I don't like agros. I support freedom, guns and tech. Period. The future is in working together, not fighting among.

And btw, Miloshevich was just protecting his borders. If Kardzhali area (the most Turkish population in Bulgaria) one day decides it wants independence from Bulgaria, I expect you'd support an invasion of Bulgaria and a sovereign territory just because a caste or a minority decided they want to split a land apart.

Not cool. Not cool at all. I'd never invade Texas if they seceded from the JewSA. Never. This is what makes me different and woke.
fisherman
 

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby johnsmith » 23 Oct 2018, 10:57

fisherman wrote:Honestly I don't care about Arabia. I'm not against Americanos. But all of my American friends from the US are some of them retired US Army, Marines and Police. They retired by their choice for what we're speaking here. They understood well they were used as mercs. They did not sign up for this. It's just I don't like Empires, and I don't like agros. I support freedom, guns and tech. Period. The future is in working together, not fighting among.

And btw, Miloshevich was just protecting his borders. If Kardzhali area (the most Turkish population in Bulgaria) one day decides it wants independence from Bulgaria, I expect you'd support an invasion of Bulgaria and a sovereign territory just because a caste or a minority decided they want to split a land apart.

Not cool. Not cool at all. I'd never invade Texas if they seceded from the JewSA. Never. This is what makes me different and woke.



Didn't serbia itself declare independence from Yugoslavia? :roll :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby fisherman » 23 Oct 2018, 10:59

johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:Honestly I don't care about Arabia. I'm not against Americanos. But all of my American friends from the US are some of them retired US Army, Marines and Police. They retired by their choice for what we're speaking here. They understood well they were used as mercs. They did not sign up for this. It's just I don't like Empires, and I don't like agros. I support freedom, guns and tech. Period. The future is in working together, not fighting among.

And btw, Miloshevich was just protecting his borders. If Kardzhali area (the most Turkish population in Bulgaria) one day decides it wants independence from Bulgaria, I expect you'd support an invasion of Bulgaria and a sovereign territory just because a caste or a minority decided they want to split a land apart.

Not cool. Not cool at all. I'd never invade Texas if they seceded from the JewSA. Never. This is what makes me different and woke.



Didn't serbia itself declare independence from Yugoslavia? :roll :roll


I apologise in advance but this GIF needs to get placed here after your question:

Image
fisherman
 

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby johnsmith » 23 Oct 2018, 11:04

fisherman wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:Honestly I don't care about Arabia. I'm not against Americanos. But all of my American friends from the US are some of them retired US Army, Marines and Police. They retired by their choice for what we're speaking here. They understood well they were used as mercs. They did not sign up for this. It's just I don't like Empires, and I don't like agros. I support freedom, guns and tech. Period. The future is in working together, not fighting among.

And btw, Miloshevich was just protecting his borders. If Kardzhali area (the most Turkish population in Bulgaria) one day decides it wants independence from Bulgaria, I expect you'd support an invasion of Bulgaria and a sovereign territory just because a caste or a minority decided they want to split a land apart.

Not cool. Not cool at all. I'd never invade Texas if they seceded from the JewSA. Never. This is what makes me different and woke.



Didn't serbia itself declare independence from Yugoslavia? :roll :roll


I apologise in advance but this GIF needs to get placed here after your question:

Image


I'm afraid the gif won't help you.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby fisherman » 23 Oct 2018, 11:11

The GIF don't need to help me. It needs to open your own eyes, friendo Smithy.

"The independence of Bosnia and Herzegovina proved to be the final blow to Yugoslavia. On 28 April 1992, the Serb-dominated Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (FRY) was formed as a rump state, consisting only of the former Socialist Republics of Serbia and Montenegro."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakup_o ... erzegovina

Empires do that. Split countries so they reduce their power. Divide et impera.

• Stalin and Hitler split Poland into two.
• Hitler split France into Vichy and occupied zone.
• USSR split Berlin and Germany.
• The Great Powers split Bulgaria into Bulgaria and East Rumelia.
• WW1 split the Austro-Hungarian Empire into Hungary and Austria.
• WW2 split Czechoslovakia into Czechia and Slovakia.
• Britain had it's finger in US matters and split it into 50 States so it won't be united and super strong.
• Ukraine was cut in half (Lugansk and Donetsk Republics).
• Macedonia and Bulgaria were split apart after WW2.
• Moldova was split from Romania after WW2. Moldova has the same flag even, and Moldovans speak clean Romanian. They are Romanians.
• Korea went into North and South Korea, still.
• The war between the South and Union.
• Ireland was cut in two. North Ireland and Éire.

It's a pattern even blind to see. It keeps repeating itself. Countries are cut apart so they will be easy target.

Divide et impera.

Divide and conquer, in politics and sociology is gaining and maintaining power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into pieces that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy. The concept refers to a strategy that breaks up existing power structures, and especially prevents smaller power groups from linking up, causing rivalries and fomenting discord among the people. It was heavily used by British Empire in India and elsewhere.
fisherman
 

Re: The USA is an international outlaw

Postby johnsmith » 23 Oct 2018, 11:19

no need to write so much crap to prove my point. We both know Serbia became independent. You can fill pages with crap it won't help you any more than the gif did.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Next

Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron