my kids r dicks but i still love them

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

my kids r dicks but i still love them

Postby DonDeeHippy » 11 Nov 2018, 20:34

don't u just love family Christmas parties...…. (I did search for a general conversation thread to put random ravings) :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Re: my kids r dicks but i still love them

Postby johnsmith » 11 Nov 2018, 21:05

My kids still light up at the 'christmas magic' ... I suspect it'll probably be the last christmas like that for my oldest (9ys old). He's already started questioning if Santa is real. He told me he thought it was me pretending, but I convinced him otherwise.

I'll let him enjoy this xmas before his innocence is destroyed forever. I just hope he doesn't ruin it for his little brother.:hush
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Aussie » 11 Nov 2018, 21:25

johnsmith wrote:My kids still light up at the 'christmas magic' ... I suspect it'll probably be the last christmas like that for my oldest (9ys old). He's already started questioning if Santa is real. He told me he thought it was me pretending, but I convinced him otherwise.

I'll let him enjoy this xmas before his innocence is destroyed forever. I just hope he doesn't ruin it for his little brother.:hush

Of course he bloody will. That's what Big Bros do! (Mine stomped on my most favourite and cherished Indian kite just to piss me off.)

:c
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Texan » 11 Nov 2018, 23:09

That gets squelched out at school at that age, even if they are the oldest. The same happens with explaining sex at 10-11. You can keep up the ruse by implying that Santa won’t deliver if they don’t believe. That will at least shut up the older when you are around.
Govern wisely, and as little as possible. - Sam Houston
Texan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Sprintcyclist » 12 Nov 2018, 08:46

johnsmith wrote:My kids still light up at the 'christmas magic' ... I suspect it'll probably be the last christmas like that for my oldest (9ys old). He's already started questioning if Santa is real. He told me he thought it was me pretending, but I convinced him otherwise.

I hear you.

Christmas is a magic time.

For a few years Santa left big footprints around our house, on the deck and up to the Christmas tree.
I guess they could have been made by sprinkling flour around a large cardboard foot shaped image after the kids went to sleep.

But i think Santa made them.
Sprintcyclist
Irish wolfhound

Postby Bonkers » 12 Nov 2018, 18:35

At least your dick isn't your kid.
Bonkers

Postby MercySeat » 06 Dec 2018, 14:59

Aussie wrote:

Of course he bloody will. That's what Big Bros do! (Mine stomped on my most favourite and cherished Indian kite just to piss me off.)

:c

:buddy
I can haz copyright?
MercySeat
Chihuahua

Postby mothra » 13 Dec 2018, 22:07

My son told me off for slut shaming the cat.
mothra
Duck

Postby Sprintcyclist » 14 Dec 2018, 00:49

mothra wrote:My son told me off for slut shaming the cat.

I named one of our friends cat 'sphere'.
she is a bit overfed.
Sprintcyclist
Irish wolfhound

Return to Sand Pit