China

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

China

Postby pinkeye » 09 Dec 2018, 02:25

Are you ready for your masters.? China intends to rule the world. Always has.

The Party has done what would seem impossible . It has brought to heel, all the diversity of the people's of China, and not in a nice way. Put them to work in vast prisons... just because they need to show the dominance of the Han people.. they decimate all opposition. We are in their purview as a ( at best, Vassal state) place to be subsumed.

What was unthinkable 10 years ago, is now undeniable.

Our politicians are just putty, just gruel... China is now on the next step to global rule.

So we have a Ruler for Life.... in China, GASP..It was always run by Committee BEFORE.!!

I recommend reading an very old series, now, of novels. Science Fiction, I guess it was called then.
Umm I really don't remember the author, but I sure remember the first volume..
of the series …... Chung Kuo.

It starts about now... with the First ...... shall we say Emperor.

It spans a lot of time, but most interesting are the first couple of novels in the series, in relation to today..
Sorry.. haven't read them for about 30 years.

China is the Dragon and it will consume us. Well I'll be dead by then.. but good luck to the rest of you. :roll
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Re: China

Postby MercySeat » 09 Dec 2018, 06:37

China is the new US.

:OMG
I can haz copyright?
MercySeat
Chihuahua

Postby Dax » 09 Dec 2018, 06:52

China like all huge societies is collapsing from within and will go to war to prop itself up and get control of the resources it believes it needs. Problem is, they are running out of water fast and one of their biggest cities, Beijing is about to be engulfed by massive sand dunes, created by over clearing river dams and and rapidly diminishing snow lines and glaciers.
Dax
Irish wolfhound

Postby Lols » 09 Dec 2018, 10:04

China, the "sleeping giant".
Their people are all very humbly obeying and obedient (except for the dissidents, they just 'disappear').
Seems their people are still living under the governments gladly oppressive rule of Mao Zedong. A title they seem proud of, as being the worlds worst mass murderer in history, in his ruling for his 'great leap forward' he killed off between 50 to almost 80 million of his own people. He died in 1976, so why his big photo still up facing the Tiananmen Square, and why our tour guide told us, to not mention anything about the political massacre of 1989 of protesting students? (approx. 7,000 killed) Because there are 'spies' everywhere there, listening and ready to dob. That's the job a lot of them are given, to spy on their own people if they talk about any of their political upheavals, unrest, murders, anything!!

I don't see anytime soon that Beijing will suffer, last I was there 4 months ago, they were thriving, hustling and bustling, amazing byways and highways being built. Heaps and heaps of tall buildings for accommodation and all smaller original homes being pulled down (and the original older owners would have been coerced or beaten out of there, just google Beijing Olympics and farmers being beaten out of their homes and off their lands) for more high rise accommodation so no one owns their own place. These apartments are leased for 70 years from the government.
Their government are so used to controlling people, it will be a cinch to control the rest of the world.....abide or be prepared to 'disappear'. And your family and friends will be witness to that, and they will keep their 'freedom of speech' matters under wraps save them from 'disappearing' also.

So if Beijing does go under sand dunes, it's just a spit in the ocean for China, there's other big cities with huge populations the same amount of what our population are in whole of Australia!!
The majority of those people, look poor, with their little clapped out motorbikes, and quietly going along, pretending all is well. I wouldn't live there for quids!
Our 'big brother' the US of A is there for us, they love us, and for decades I have felt that was a blessing, for what would happen otherwise? And don't doubt that the USA isn't a powerful country, it is, thank goodness for the rest of us!

Dax wrote:China like all huge societies is collapsing from within and will go to war to prop itself up and get control of the resources it believes it needs. Problem is, they are running out of water fast and one of their biggest cities, Beijing is about to be engulfed by massive sand dunes, created by over clearing river dams and and rapidly diminishing snow lines and glaciers.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themsleves and wiser people so full of doubts" ~ Bertrand Russell
Lols
Pitbull terrier

Postby Texan » 09 Dec 2018, 10:48

This is why we elected Trump. He was our best chance at growing a pair and stopping the theft of our technology and protecting our borders. It won't be pretty, but nothing about Trump is. America won't be there for anybody if it is sold to the highest bidder, China in this case. China couldn't put a satellite in orbit until Clinton gave them the technology. They used it to build ICBMs with multiple warheads. They charge 25% tariffs on our cars sent over there and they get GM to partner to build Cadillacs over there, where they end up with all of our new car technology and research results. They build our iphones and have copied that. Just look at their latest "Gen 5" fighter jet. I'm just scratching the surface of what they do. I know it will be painful, but until we have a level trading field, I'm glad to see tariffs.
Govern wisely, and as little as possible. - Sam Houston
Texan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Dax » 09 Dec 2018, 11:19

Lols wrote:China, the "sleeping giant".
Their people are all very humbly obeying and obedient (except for the dissidents, they just 'disappear').
Seems their people are still living under the governments gladly oppressive rule of Mao Zedong. A title they seem proud of, as being the worlds worst mass murderer in history, in his ruling for his 'great leap forward' he killed off between 50 to almost 80 million of his own people. He died in 1976, so why his big photo still up facing the Tiananmen Square, and why our tour guide told us, to not mention anything about the political massacre of 1989 of protesting students? (approx. 7,000 killed) Because there are 'spies' everywhere there, listening and ready to dob. That's the job a lot of them are given, to spy on their own people if they talk about any of their political upheavals, unrest, murders, anything!!

I don't see anytime soon that Beijing will suffer, last I was there 4 months ago, they were thriving, hustling and bustling, amazing byways and highways being built. Heaps and heaps of tall buildings for accommodation and all smaller original homes being pulled down (and the original older owners would have been coerced or beaten out of there, just google Beijing Olympics and farmers being beaten out of their homes and off their lands) for more high rise accommodation so no one owns their own place. These apartments are leased for 70 years from the government.
Their government are so used to controlling people, it will be a cinch to control the rest of the world.....abide or be prepared to 'disappear'. And your family and friends will be witness to that, and they will keep their 'freedom of speech' matters under wraps save them from 'disappearing' also.

So if Beijing does go under sand dunes, it's just a spit in the ocean for China, there's other big cities with huge populations the same amount of what our population are in whole of Australia!!
The majority of those people, look poor, with their little clapped out motorbikes, and quietly going along, pretending all is well. I wouldn't live there for quids!
Our 'big brother' the US of A is there for us, they love us, and for decades I have felt that was a blessing, for what would happen otherwise? And don't doubt that the USA isn't a powerful country, it is, thank goodness for the rest of us!

Dax wrote:China like all huge societies is collapsing from within and will go to war to prop itself up and get control of the resources it believes it needs. Problem is, they are running out of water fast and one of their biggest cities, Beijing is about to be engulfed by massive sand dunes, created by over clearing river dams and and rapidly diminishing snow lines and glaciers.

I've never been on a tourist trail in China, so don't know what they get taken to see. Have travelled around it a few times, I'm talking about the growing desertification of arable china and the creeping sand slowly chocking every bit of usable land. If you've not been out into real rural china, most would think they have a high average standard of living. That's not the case, the majority are very poor and still locked into a full Mayo dictatorship. The reference to Beijing, was this article which represents what I've seen. This was written a while ago, before the censors got to it. The sand is on the verges of the city to the east and Beijing suffers from bad regular sand storms, it's horrible place then. Almost as bad as when there is no wind for a few days in summer, they start collapsing like flies and people just walk round them, until the authorities arrive to take them away.

https://www.gluckman.com/ChinaDesert.html

There are many very large cities almost empty, rivers that ran deep swift and clear, are now just sand beds, or muddy holes. Successful industry is situated in just a very few places. It's easy to note where just about all the export commodities come from specific areas and nowhere else. The yellow river can't be navigated lots of times of the year now, which restricts locations for industry and increases poverty.

Anyone who listens to the chinese and believes anything they say to you, are fools. They are not different to the Japs, liars and cheats. All they are after is more power and they may grab it for a fleeting moment. but they like all world societies, are falling apart faster and faster each day. The next super power on earth, will be chaos and it's already taking control of political systems.

China has huge unrest problems, stopped going there because it was getting harder and harder to move around. Even to visit friends, needed extra permissions, it's nowhere near as free as it was 20 years ago. There are some pretty free places in eastern china, where things are more relaxed, because of less people I think so they know everyone and their routine. China looks good now, but it's just a thin facade backed by fervent bravado and nothing else.
Dax
Irish wolfhound

Postby Bongalong » 09 Dec 2018, 19:26

Food is the main concern if China were to ever go to war... the country could be starved.

You can bet they will play very smart politics to ensure they never go to war....
Free what?
Bongalong
mountain lion

Postby Texan » 10 Dec 2018, 00:13

Bongalong wrote:Food is the main concern if China were to ever go to war... the country could be starved.

You can bet they will play very smart politics to ensure they never go to war....

Or they will starve people when they are of no use to them. It has happened more than once in the last century.
Texan
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 10 Dec 2018, 01:51

Texan wrote:
Bongalong wrote:Food is the main concern if China were to ever go to war... the country could be starved.

Or they will starve people when they are of no use to them. It has happened more than once in the last century.

Indeed.
We will never know the truth about the others subsumed.
Poor Tibet.

They have a huge advantage in one instance.... an endless supply of human bodies, with their very own desires... warped to serve China.
China can absorb so much.. that would destroy other countries.

If any society is rotting from the inside, it is the US. Trump is leading the US to ultimate ruin... and Dax points out...…

Chaos will prevail.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Texan » 10 Dec 2018, 09:26

pinkeye wrote:
Texan wrote:

Indeed.
Poor Tibet.

They have a huge advantage in one instance.... an endless supply of human bodies, with their very own desires... warped to serve China.

If any society is rotting from the inside, it is the US. Trump is leading the US to ultimate ruin... and Dax points out...…

Chaos will prevail.

Trump is the only one that seems to be standing up to China. Most Republicans aren't even backing his stances. I know his personal life is a freak show, but he puts the US first and that's what we need. I'll overlook his shortcomings all day long for these results. I am a big conservative, personal responsibility kind of guy, and I'll take his actions over the clean cut conservative image of a poser any day. American liberals overlook their champions shortcomings all day long. That's why they win as much as they do.
Texan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Dax » 10 Dec 2018, 10:10

Texan wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
Texan wrote:

Indeed.
Poor Tibet.

Chaos will prevail.

Trump is the only one that seems to be standing up to China. Most Republicans aren't even backing his stances. I know his personal life is a freak show, but he puts the US first and that's what we need. I'll overlook his shortcomings all day long for these results. I am a big conservative, personal responsibility kind of guy, and I'll take his actions over the clean cut conservative image of a poser any day. American liberals overlook their champions shortcomings all day long. That's why they win as much as they do.

Hilarious, Rump is hard against china because it has cost him money and he has huge interests there which are struggling against the government. The rump is for the rump and nothing else and you can see that by the way he treats his staff, who no longer will lie, cheat and back him up.

Which is an indication of the state of USA society, fractured and getting worse all the time. China is no different and as they crack down on more and more freedoms, it won't be long before the regime collapses under it's own weight of dumb and stupid suppression.

History is overflowing with scenarios just like this, they all end up the same, chaos and collapse. Today nothing has changed, just got worse in all ways. There is nowhere for anyone to escape to now, so the outcome over the next 2-5 years, will prove history right and fearful ideological clones wrong again.
Dax
Irish wolfhound

Postby Sprintcyclist » 10 Dec 2018, 10:56

Texan wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
Texan wrote:

Indeed.
Poor Tibet.

Chaos will prevail.

I agree Texan

Most Aussies are insipid and care very little about Australias own well-being.
Hence, other countries take full advantage of us.
Sprintcyclist
Irish wolfhound

Postby greggerypeccary » 10 Dec 2018, 11:27

Texan wrote:Trump is the only one that seems to be standing up to China. Most Republicans aren't even backing his stances. I know his personal life is a freak show, but he puts the US first and that's what we need. I'll overlook his shortcomings all day long for these results. I am a big conservative, personal responsibility kind of guy, and I'll take his actions over the clean cut conservative image of a poser any day. American liberals overlook their champions shortcomings all day long. That's why they win as much as they do.

Puts the US first?

No. Trump puts Trump first.

If you believe anything to the contrary, you're seriously deluded.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby Texan » 10 Dec 2018, 11:44

greggerypeccary wrote:
Texan wrote:Trump is the only one that seems to be standing up to China. Most Republicans aren't even backing his stances. I know his personal life is a freak show, but he puts the US first and that's what we need. I'll overlook his shortcomings all day long for these results. I am a big conservative, personal responsibility kind of guy, and I'll take his actions over the clean cut conservative image of a poser any day. American liberals overlook their champions shortcomings all day long. That's why they win as much as they do.

Puts the US first?

He was worth it for his Supreme Court picks alone. The rest is gravy.
Texan
Pitbull terrier

Postby greggerypeccary » 10 Dec 2018, 12:57

Texan wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

Puts the US first?

The rest?

The rest of what - the golf he's played, the TV he's watched?
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby hatty » 10 Dec 2018, 13:06

covfefe
hatty
Pitbull terrier

Postby greggerypeccary » 10 Dec 2018, 13:15

hatty wrote:covfefe

Yes, that's true.

Despite the constant negative press covfefe.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby Tally » 10 Dec 2018, 13:24

hatty wrote:covfefe

I always thought that was a typo for coffee.
Luceat Lux Vestra
Tally
puppy

Postby Sprintcyclist » 10 Dec 2018, 13:24

Texan wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

Puts the US first?

yes, that was a massive long term victory.

Also bringing 'news' channels into the spotlight was good.
Sprintcyclist
Irish wolfhound

Postby Texan » 10 Dec 2018, 14:58

greggerypeccary wrote:
Texan wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

Puts the US first?

The rest?

Slowing illegal immigration
Reversing previous executive orders
Exposing the deep state
Pissing off the obviously biased media
Funding our depleted military
Slowing the attack on the 2A
Keeping the Clintons irrelavent
Texan
Pitbull terrier

Postby greggerypeccary » 10 Dec 2018, 15:03

Texan wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Texan wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

Puts the US first?

The rest?

Exposing the deep state
Keeping the Clintons irrelavent

I love that last one :bgrin

The only people who ever bring up the Clintons - in this forum and at OzPol - are Trump fans.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby greggerypeccary » 10 Dec 2018, 15:07

Texan wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Texan wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

Puts the US first?

The rest?

Since February this year, the number of migrants crossing the border illegally is up.

Maybe they walked over the border, instead of running - is that what you mean by slowing illegal immigration? :bgrin
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby Dax » 10 Dec 2018, 15:37

Texan wrote:

Exposing the deep state
Keeping the Clintons irrelavent[/quote]

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :grn
Dax
Irish wolfhound

Postby greggerypeccary » 10 Dec 2018, 16:14

Texan wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Texan wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

Puts the US first?

The rest?

"U.S. President Donald Trump has called for government spending to be cut 5 percent across every federal department"

"Trump Calls U.S. Defense Spending “Crazy” in Apparent Change of Heart on Military Budget"

:bgrin
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby greggerypeccary » 10 Dec 2018, 16:45

Texan wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Texan wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

Puts the US first?

The rest?

You say that like it's a good thing.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Next

Return to Politics