Trump impeachment process starts

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby johnsmith » 10 Nov 2019, 16:31

DreamRyderX wrote: have surpassed all expectations.


not hard to do when the expectations amount to zilch


but good of him to take the credit for Obamas policies. :grn
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9158
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Nov 2019, 16:38

Obama’s economy was doing well until the orange douchebag started his tariff war. . .anytime now another Great Depression could hit the globe and us with complete fuckwits in charge!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 53807
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby DreamRyderX » 10 Nov 2019, 18:11

johnsmith wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote: have surpassed all expectations.


not hard to do when the expectations amount to zilch


but good of him to take the credit for Obamas policies. :grn


Regardless of who occupies the White House, the US Financial Markets expect the economy to accomplish levels they expect......not what the US Government or World organizations hopes for. So contrary to your obvious personal opinions, the US Financial Markets rate their expectations based on the corporations they represent, & financial markets will fluctuate if their published expectations are missed, just met, or exceeded.

As far as Obama's Policies......those policies were totally purged within 6 months of the final 2016 US Election results. Since then, the Trump Administration has controlled the catalysts that affects the US Economy......that is, unless you can cite 'specific' policies that would project otherwise......key word here is 'specific', not a list unverifiable generalities.

In all fairness the community organizer from, & no-show Senator from, Chicago didn't have a clue on developing National economic policy.....but you're entitled to your own personal opinions. BHO had trouble balancing his own personal checking & savings accounts, & Michelle was of no help.



..
Never water yerself down just because someone might not be able ta handle ya at "190 Proof"
User avatar
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 443
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 11:45
Location: In Yer Dreams.............
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby johnsmith » 10 Nov 2019, 19:30

DreamRyderX wrote:As far as Obama's Policies......those policies were totally purged within 6 months of the final 2016 US Election results.


what a load of shit. You should refrain from commenting if you don't know how it works.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9158
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby Bongalong » 12 Nov 2019, 19:22

HBS Guy wrote:Why are you such a fanboi of the walking moral swamp?

His tariffs, his tax cuts are costing the US and world economy plenty.


Have you ever read your cesspit of a website?
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Nov 2019, 19:25

Answer my question. Why are you such an avid fanboi of the walking moral swamp who is tipping the world into recession.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 53807
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby DreamRyderX » 14 Nov 2019, 14:46

johnsmith wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:As far as Obama's Policies......those policies were totally purged within 6 months of the final 2016 US Election results.


what a load of shit. You should refrain from commenting if you don't know how it works.


Load a shit from the shit merchant himself...Image

You know jack squat of what you pretend to know, & far less about how America operates in transition.

If you say what I stated is a "load of shit", why don't you enlighten us all exactly....with specifics, not generalities.....how I am wrong.....& then, once you think you've done that Smitty boy......further enlighten us with your Australian version of the facts.....again, without generalities....but tell us all specifically how the American Process of Presidential Transition works.......how a new Administration functions during a clearly defined transition of power.


Image........It's shit or get off the pot Sonny! The clocks a tickin'....the sands are fallin'....... Image.......Image

Oh & while you're at it fella.....tell us all exactly how the Political Impeachment process works in America....I could use a good laugh. Image

..
Never water yerself down just because someone might not be able ta handle ya at "190 Proof"
User avatar
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 443
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 11:45
Location: In Yer Dreams.............
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby Aussie » 14 Nov 2019, 15:05

What do you reckon about the first day of the open Hearing, DRX?
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 8879
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby johnsmith » 14 Nov 2019, 18:15

DreamRyderX wrote:If you say what I stated is a "load of shit", why don't you enlighten us all exactly....with specifics,



that's easy ... you opened your mouth, therefore what comes out has to be shit.


name one policy that thrumpy has implemented that has led to those figures? Just one
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9158
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby DreamRyderX » 15 Nov 2019, 08:47

johnsmith wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:If you say what I stated is a "load of shit", why don't you enlighten us all exactly....with specifics,



that's easy ... you opened your mouth, therefore what comes out has to be shit.


name one policy that thrumpy has implemented that has led to those figures? Just one



I ain't playin' yer Leftist CUNT games....... Image

@LittleJohnnySmith

You know jack squat of what you pretend to know, & far less about how America operates in transition.

If you say what I stated is a "load of shit", why don't you enlighten us all exactly....with specifics, not generalities.....how I am wrong.....& then, once you think you've done that Smitty boy......further enlighten us with your 'Australian' version of the facts.....again, without generalities....but tell us all specifically how the American Process of Presidential Transition works.......how a new Administration functions during a clearly defined transition of power.


.....It's shit or get off the pot Sonny! The clocks a tickin'....the sands are fallin'.......

Oh & while you're at it fella.....tell us all exactly how the Political Impeachment process works in America....I could use a good laugh
.



I knew ya knew jack squat, & you just proved it..... Image

I Spit on yer White Flag Sonny BOY Image

God Bless President Donald John Trump...God Bless AMERICA....Image Image

........................................Image
Never water yerself down just because someone might not be able ta handle ya at "190 Proof"
User avatar
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 443
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 11:45
Location: In Yer Dreams.............
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Nov 2019, 09:10

So you can’t name ONE Trump policy that gave those results.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 53807
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby DreamRyderX » 15 Nov 2019, 09:52

HBS Guy wrote:So you can’t name ONE Trump policy that gave those results.


See the response I gave to LilJohnnySmith above........

Now, remove the word 'can't' in your statement I quoted above & replace it with 'won't'..........or if you so wish you may insert 'flatly refuse to' instead.....the choice is yours & yours alone. :hlo

That said, I can name more than a few, but I'm not going to......I suggest you use google, & I'm sure you will find all you seek & then some.
:beer :Hi
Never water yerself down just because someone might not be able ta handle ya at "190 Proof"
User avatar
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 443
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 11:45
Location: In Yer Dreams.............
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby Aussie » 15 Nov 2019, 12:17

DRX, should Trump be impeached?
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 8879
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby Bongalong » 15 Nov 2019, 12:40

Aussie wrote:DRX, should Trump be impeached?

What for?
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby johnsmith » 15 Nov 2019, 20:07

white flag accepted Dreamrider .... We all knew you couldn't name one . :giggle :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9158
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby greggerypeccary » 15 Nov 2019, 21:12

Bongalong wrote:
Aussie wrote:DRX, should Trump be impeached?

What for?


Breaking the law.

He asked a foreign country to help him with his own political career.

He asked them to get dirt on his opponent, and threatened to withhold funding for military aid until they provided it to him.

Have you been hiding under a rock or something?
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4342
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby SethBullock » 17 Nov 2019, 02:02

The Yank forum where I am also an active member is full of threads about the impeachment.

All of them bore me to death. I don't even comment on them.

Why?

Because everything is so predictable. And so I will make the following predictions:

- The hearings are all for show. It's a forgone conclusion that the House will eventually pass articles of impeachment on a purely partisan vote.
- The Senate will ignore the House. It may not even conduct a trial.
- The only real outcome of the House Democrats obsessive, zombie-like pursuit of this President will be the destruction of the reputation of one of their leading candidates for President. No one even heard of Burisma, or Hunter Biden's appointment to their board, or his salary, or Joe Biden's involvement, or any of that until the Democrats, forced to give up on their "Russia, Russia, Russia" mantra, jumped to the "Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine" mantra without even a thought to the consequences.

And while the House remains in their hypnotic trance, they will accomplish exactly zero for the American people.

The President might lose the election in 2020, but he will not be removed from office by impeachment. Not a chance.

And so, the upcoming election is interesting to me. But the impeachment charade is utterly boring to me, and I'm hardly even paying attention to it.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Nov 2019, 05:38

I can imagine a yank forum being full of impeachment threads.

Trumpy’s successor will have a lot of work to do undoing the crap Trumpy pulled as POTUS. We will be lucky to avoid another global recession.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 53807
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby DreamRyderX » 17 Nov 2019, 09:11

SethBullock wrote:The Yank forum where I am also an active member is full of threads about the impeachment.

All of them bore me to death. I don't even comment on them.

Why?

Because everything is so predictable. And so I will make the following predictions:

- The hearings are all for show. It's a forgone conclusion that the House will eventually pass articles of impeachment on a purely partisan vote.
- The Senate will ignore the House. It may not even conduct a trial.
- The only real outcome of the House Democrats obsessive, zombie-like pursuit of this President will be the destruction of the reputation of one of their leading candidates for President. No one even heard of Burisma, or Hunter Biden's appointment to their board, or his salary, or Joe Biden's involvement, or any of that until the Democrats, forced to give up on their "Russia, Russia, Russia" mantra, jumped to the "Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine" mantra without even a thought to the consequences.

And while the House remains in their hypnotic trance, they will accomplish exactly zero for the American people.

The President might lose the election in 2020, but he will not be removed from office by impeachment. Not a chance.

And so, the upcoming election is interesting to me. But the impeachment charade is utterly boring to me, and I'm hardly even paying attention to it.


@SethBullock

I agree 110%.

As I stated a while back, I expect.....even called for it....welcomed it........So, I expect that because the demon-RATS are in control of the House, that the President will surely be Impeached......even though a short while ago.....Pelosi, Schiff, & Nadler all agreed that unless the findings are bipartisan, the outcome of removing the President is sure to fail......Why?.....well even if there were, which there isn't.....but even if there were bipartisan support in the House of Representatives for the Articles of Impeachment (to date not one single Republican has signed on to this farce - making it a 100% Partisan Exercise), so getting 20 Republicans to jump ship in the Senate so the 'enemy' can attain a Super-Majority, & commit political suicide by voting for their President's removal in an Election Year, will be harder to achieve than finding a dump truck full of hens teeth with a drunk Easter Bunny at the wheel using her mobile phone.

I too tuned in to watch a bit of the demon-RAT 'charade', but I quickly became bored to tears, & realized that I had far better things to do than waste my time watching a predictable, foregone conclusion, much less than talking about it on a bulletin board to people who's observations (except for yours) on the subject are even more predictable than the House Impeachment 'conclusions' themselves.



..
Never water yerself down just because someone might not be able ta handle ya at "190 Proof"
User avatar
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 443
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 11:45
Location: In Yer Dreams.............
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby SethBullock » 17 Nov 2019, 10:51

HBS Guy wrote:I can imagine a yank forum being full of impeachment threads.

Trumpy’s successor will have a lot of work to do undoing the crap Trumpy pulled as POTUS. We will be lucky to avoid another global recession.


Undoing what crap?

I can think of a lot of things I don't want undone, but I'll spare you ... for now.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby SethBullock » 17 Nov 2019, 11:03

DreamRyderX wrote:
SethBullock wrote:The Yank forum where I am also an active member is full of threads about the impeachment.

All of them bore me to death. I don't even comment on them.

Why?

Because everything is so predictable. And so I will make the following predictions:

- The hearings are all for show. It's a forgone conclusion that the House will eventually pass articles of impeachment on a purely partisan vote.
- The Senate will ignore the House. It may not even conduct a trial.
- The only real outcome of the House Democrats obsessive, zombie-like pursuit of this President will be the destruction of the reputation of one of their leading candidates for President. No one even heard of Burisma, or Hunter Biden's appointment to their board, or his salary, or Joe Biden's involvement, or any of that until the Democrats, forced to give up on their "Russia, Russia, Russia" mantra, jumped to the "Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine" mantra without even a thought to the consequences.

And while the House remains in their hypnotic trance, they will accomplish exactly zero for the American people.

The President might lose the election in 2020, but he will not be removed from office by impeachment. Not a chance.

And so, the upcoming election is interesting to me. But the impeachment charade is utterly boring to me, and I'm hardly even paying attention to it.


@SethBullock

I agree 110%.

As I stated a while back, I expect.....even called for it....welcomed it........So, I expect that because the demon-RATS are in control of the House, that the President will surely be Impeached......even though a short while ago.....Pelosi, Schiff, & Nadler all agreed that unless the findings are bipartisan, the outcome of removing the President is sure to fail......Why?.....well even if there were, which there isn't.....but even if there were bipartisan support in the House of Representatives for the Articles of Impeachment (to date not one single Republican has signed on to this farce - making it a 100% Partisan Exercise), so getting 20 Republicans to jump ship in the Senate so the 'enemy' can attain a Super-Majority, & commit political suicide by voting for their President's removal in an Election Year, will be harder to achieve than finding a dump truck full of hens teeth with a drunk Easter Bunny at the wheel using her mobile phone.

I too tuned in to watch a bit of the demon-RAT 'charade', but I quickly became bored to tears, & realized that I had far better things to do than waste my time watching a predictable, foregone conclusion, much less than talking about it on a bulletin board to people who's observations (except for yours) on the subject are even more predictable than the House Impeachment 'conclusions' themselves.



..


I don't even watch the hearings. I don't read the myriad threads on the Yank forum, and I don't comment on them.

I do scan the news, so I have a general idea of what's happening, but I just have no interest because I already know what's going to happen as I stated before. Plus, I just can't stand the political grandstanding and hypocrisy of it all.

I prefer to discuss candidates in the upcoming election and the issues of the day. Recently, I've discussed gun control, what South Korea pays us for keeping troops there, and a Democratic candidate named Tulsi Gabbard. But the impeachment crap? Almost nothing. I think I commented recently that I was bored with it all, just like I did here, and that's about it for that topic.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby greggerypeccary » 18 Nov 2019, 20:18

So, it looks like Trump is gonna take the coward's way out (again).

Gonna pay off his doctors (like Daddy did, when he didn't want to go to Vietnam) to say that his heart condition is getting worse, and that the only way to avoid an early death is to resign from the White House.

He'll do a deal with Pence to make sure he's pardoned for his crimes, and then probably move to another country.

I've never seen such a coward in all my life.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4342
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby Aussie » 18 Nov 2019, 20:41

greggerypeccary wrote:So, it looks like Trump is gonna take the coward's way out (again).

Gonna pay off his doctors (like Daddy did, when he didn't want to go to Vietnam) to say that his heart condition is getting worse, and that the only way to avoid an early death is to resign from the White House.

He'll do a deal with Pence to make sure he's pardoned for his crimes, and then probably move to another country.

I've never seen such a coward in all my life.


I reckon it is his only way out, but he never does what anyone expects. I reckon the Articles of Impeachment will be.

1. Obstruction of Congress (instructing witnesses to not give evidence.)
2. Using US taxpayer funds as leverage to gain a personal, political election advantage (Zelensky/Biden.)
3. Publicly maligning a serving veteran, highly-respected/regarded career US Ambassador (Yovanovitch) totally needlessly with demeaning, denigrating, defamatory and false allegations, including privately (initially) with the newly elected President of Ukraine. (Zelensky/the transcript/the tweet......erosion of confidence/morale within the State Department.)
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 8879
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby greggerypeccary » 18 Nov 2019, 20:50

Aussie wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:So, it looks like Trump is gonna take the coward's way out (again).

Gonna pay off his doctors (like Daddy did, when he didn't want to go to Vietnam) to say that his heart condition is getting worse, and that the only way to avoid an early death is to resign from the White House.

He'll do a deal with Pence to make sure he's pardoned for his crimes, and then probably move to another country.

I've never seen such a coward in all my life.


I reckon it is his only way out, but he never does what anyone expects. I reckon the Articles of Impeachment will be.

1. Obstruction of Congress (instructing witnesses to not give evidence.)
2. Using US taxpayer funds as leverage to gain a personal, political election advantage (Zelensky/Biden.)
3. Publicly maligning a serving veteran, highly-respected/regarded career US Ambassador (Yovanovitch) totally needlessly with demeaning, denigrating, defamatory and false allegations, including privately (initially) with the newly elected President of Ukraine. (Zelensky/the transcript/the tweet......erosion of confidence/morale within the State Department.)


It astounds me how he's allowed to get away with this.

When you compare what Trump has done with what Nixon did, it's like comparing shop lifting a chocolate bar (Nixon) with stealing all the gold in Fort Knox (Trump).

If Nixon did what Trump has done, he would have spent the rest of his life in prison.

The bar hasn't been lowered - it's been removed and shoved up the ass of all decent Americans.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4342
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Previous

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests