AGED CAR(NAG)E

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

AGED CAR(NAG)E

Postby pinkeye » 03 Nov 2019, 02:37

This is all true... I saw it myself. MY MOTHER .
I've already cried all the tears I can bear .. she was locked up in the VERY BEST facility for old people in her country VIC City.

It .. convinced me I'll be self-terminating before THAT ever happens to me. Oh yes, there is no doubt she was assaulted abused sexually, and left to sit in her own detritus for untold hours. I had NO SAY. I told my older sister but she didn' t care. She chose NOT to listen. I challenged her to appear without warning at this place where she had put OUR MOTHER, and she baulked at the idea. BEING a highly credentialed medico herself, she wouldn't listen to her little sister ME. So my mother survived in THAT PLACE for 4 yrs. She had never had a serious fall, before she was put there, but within a couple of months, ( she was supposed to die, according to my medico sister) she had fallen and broken her hip. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The free-market profiteers should NEVER have been allowed into this richest market..

JUST ANOTHER FAILURE FOR us all to contemplate, of the preferences of OUR GOVT's in the main, in the last 20 years, to make private enterprise the players, and to pretend to be THE GO _ BETWEEN.!! :roll Absolutely disgusting..

BUT THAT IS LIBERAL POLICY.
HOWARD lead the way,
and here we are today.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Re: AGED CAR(NAG)E

Postby johnsmith » 03 Nov 2019, 11:48

no care, be it aged, homeless, youth housing etc ... should ever be done for profit.

In just about every case where it is, the people they're supposed to be helping end up being treated like fodder.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 03 Nov 2019, 23:00

And remember.. this is what you have to look forward to.

No way Jose.
I'll never put myself in that position
. Of course, the awful could happen, and I'll have a stroke which disables me.

NEVER be at the mercy of this INDUSTRY.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 04 Nov 2019, 22:27

I cannot believe no-one has anything to say on this.

Umm AM I missing another topic on the subject more relevant.?

What we allowed to happen to those horses at that abbatoir in QLD, is symptomatic of a callousness and cruelty in our society which is showing up clearly in the AGED CARE business. The INDUSTRY.

What? you don't think it could ever happen top you.>?? :roll

It is in the 'too-hard' basket, eh?
What we do to our most vulnerable speaks by MEGAPHONE, and animals ARE those who, all through their lives, rely on us.

The AGED CARE CRISIS !!! has been known about by Government for 20 years.
WILL THIS GOVERNMENT take RESPOSIBILITY.?

:S :S :c :PC :rofl :B :B :sad :sad
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Nov 2019, 22:33

We all know, the country knows, the dreadful situation in age care. Nothing will be done.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 04 Nov 2019, 22:46

wELL NOW HBS..

THAT is down to US. Isn't it.? We vote.. we need to choose better.

Would you march in the streets in activism against this systemic, ingrained, government - ruled abuse of ALL our seniors.?
ALL our seniors..?

WE ARE ALL fodder for the $ machine...

YOUR mother is in your CARE. LUCKY for HER, my friend....
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Nov 2019, 05:50

Yes, Pinky, I would march provided there was some sense to it. You know my situation.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 06 Nov 2019, 23:03

And WHY WOULD WE HAVE TO MARCH?

Because this ongoing neglect by Governments over the last 20 yrs is coming home to roost. THIS GOVERNMENT, the Morrison government will be judged by how they manage this. !

Have no doubt...
It has huge culpability, in that it's free-market rules, laissez-faire philosophy DICTATES that the poor aren't worth ANY expenditure.. no profit return.

A COST/BENEFIT analysis NO DOUBT. Makes me sick.

THIS IS AUSTRALIA.. where we have NO rights to Free Speech, and NO rights, in general, to dissent, lest we get arrested.

THIS IS NOT the AUSTRALIA I came to in 1970.

This is the OPPOSITE. NO OTHER COUNTRY in the developed :roll western democracies has no BILL of RIGHTS, but AUSTRALIA. Just US . We have been brainwashed from the beginning of Federation to TRUST our governments, and look where we are today.!

Morrison's very effective MOUTH, must be shut up, and TRUTH must be heard.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Return to Politics